1. You're country

1. You're country.

2. Are you from a white-majority region?

3. Are you white?

>differentcolorfromtherestofthefirstworldtugal

The classification of "white" differs greatly depending on where you are.

Yes
Yes

I am Greek

>Blackugal

I am white.

?

Yes, now stop asking questions.

greeks white, turks no

oh.
*facepalm*

>Spain
>No
>No

polan

3x yes

unless
>slavshit
>white
then 3x no

I'm pretty sure Melilla is white

USA
yes
yes

No
Yes

who is this semen demon

NO ONE IS WHITE

MENA is white

ITS ACTUALLY TRUE

Why is Cyprus white?

My skin is light and I don't consider myself as white.
Except curds, most people around me are light skinned too.

yes, sadly

no
no
no

Flag

Yes

Yes

F L O R I D A

Melilla is not Spain anyway.
Cristina "the vallecana whale" Pedroche

People obsessed with whiteness are insecure.
Your main social interaction is probaly Sup Forums or Sup Forums since you are so concerned with what the rest of the world thinks about your colour.
It also means you are autistic.
There is literally nothing wrong with being of non white.
Actually whites of today are the most stupid after muslims and blacks since they're the ones to destroy their own countries, like what's happening in Europe right now. Extremely degenerate. But that's just my opinion.

flag
no
no

besides good English, that's pretty damn straight well said user. You sure your flag ain't a mistake?

south korea
no
yes

>Rio
Lol no.

Shut the fuck up Hiro

You're right, Nippon-san.

Sorry, but I desperately need to defend my whiteness because it's all I have. It's literally all I have. My skin color is my one point of pride and you can't take it away from me.

I'm better than all niggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag
No, Hispanic majority in my city.
No

>Moortugal
user...

Flag
Yes
Yes

yes
yes
yes

DELETE THIS!

>Cuba
>white

No way, they have to have some other shit in them besides Spanish blood.

t. Floridian

Everyone besides the far left could easily pass for a Brit or some other western European.

Zainichi

Are you being serious?

Chile is pretty white

The second guy on the right looks like those English that get wasted in Sol every summer, just shaved.

If I saw any of them walking around besides the left, I would automatically recognize them as white.

There is something very wrong with americas definition of white

I would say he looks more slavic; the guy most on the far right looks the most english.

1. U.S.

2. If state then no, if county then certainly

3. Yes.

1.Mexico
2.Yes, Sinaloa state
3.In blood yeah, and proud, in mind/spirit I also share in Amerindian heritage and I'm Mexican first, everything else second.

>61%

>0%

>poortugal

Flag
Town is mostly polish, so no
Half

How ya doin down there, in the Chicago Illionis?

>Moortugal
At least they're honest with themselves, unlike delusional Spaniards, Italians, and Balkanites.

1. Flag
2.No.
3.my skin is white or yellow?
When you watched this pic, how do you think?

I feel like this couldn't be rare but it is

Her skin color doesn't look healthy at all...
Creepy.
I don't like this gif...

Zainichi

LOL
Funny joke.

kys

me too she looks like a ghost

no, we are more mestizos than whites
but for south american standards we are white, i think

t. alberto barbosa

yeah there's a difference between white and sick

I'm doing my best but I can't find any sheme in your post. Where the fuck did you hide it this time?

>he shaves his hands

degenerate sissyboi

It's weird too, because Nigeria's probably got the most English speakers in Africa, yet there's like half a dozen other cunts that post more often here.

Flag
Yes
Yes

The population in my region is like 50% mestizo 46% white.
It was practically a 50/50 deal but i ended up being mestizo, damn it.

how does it affect you? whites have better start/jobs/laids/whatever?

I was just playing along with Sup Forums memes.
Whites and mestizos are counted together in all census data, so there's no way to know for sure. But the whitest regions are the richest, most politicians and important people are either white or mestizos with almost no amerindian blood, so i guess it does matter.
That's not to say there's any sort of systematic racism or whatever, that doesn't happen, it's probably something that comes way back from the colonial caste system.

It's a fact the darker the skin of the dude the more likely he is to rob you, though.

So you telling me that once again Sup Forums meme appeared to contain very little to none at all truth in it? Color me suprised

Jap
no
no

>Are you from a white-majority region?
No
>Are you white?
Yes

I wouldn't be so sure, being white definitely gives you better chances at life here because white people tend to be richer and have better education/living conditions.
And like i said, the darker the skin the more likely the dude is to rob you, because poverty is more concentrated in zones with dark skinned mestizos rather than the whiter ones.

1:Mexico
2:No
3:Yes

but it's not like: if you're black who has his shit sorted out, despite all that, the life is gonna put a gun in your hand anyway?

Yes
Yes
No

Nothing works that way, don't be naive by going to the extremes like that. No one says ALL BLACKS!, but by all available data they do commit more crime than whites.
Even here, the fact remains that the pacific coast, being the region with a black majority, it's the poorest region of the country. Not even the war torn regions in the amazonic region are as bad.

Chile
No
Yes

Kazakhstan
No
No

So lets try somethin least extreme(ly retarded) for example. You have 2 kiddos, both brilliant at their school shit. Both poor as fuck. Will white one is more likely to get to the Uni? (by stypendium, refunds, whatever). Besides skin color there are no differences.

That depends on whether you agree that black people in average have lower IQs than whites. Pic related.
>Will white one is more likely to get to the Uni?
Actually, the black one would have the benefit of affirmative action quotas if he applies for a public university, the white one wouldn't have any.
Assuming they are both equally capable, the black would get in with less effort than the white.

Besides of what I belive, I guess we can find two equally smart guys, one black and one white

yes
yes

Australia

Yes

Yes

State of Rio de Janeiro: 55% white
Let's all remember that the state of Rio de Janeiro isn't only the city of Rio de Janeiro.

Kek

>implying yellow people can grow any skin hair

Remember, we're not talking about particular cases, we're talking about averages.
Of course there are lots of brilliant black geniuses, but if you took 100 whites and 100 blacks you'll find more smart people in the white side in average. At least that's what studies like the one i posted before suggest.

Chile

No

well... yes?

Negrombia
no
No (light mestizo)

?

But I asked about particular one tho. I can understand that blacks have it worse if they are, say less smart or more likely to abuse the law. But if 2 ppl pretty much the same ones, have worse/better just cuz skin color, it's kinda shitty.

Flag

Yes

Yes

Costa Rica isnt that white, its a meme. You are mostly mestizos unless you live in one of those white people towns.

Yeah, that i can agree with. If you have 2 equally capable people then skin color doesn't matter. That's why i think stuff like affirmative action is counter productive.

> i think stuff like affirmative action is counter productive.
true that, in fact it's suggesting that some folks are weaker so they need handicap

>mostly mestizos
Not really bro

>white and arab
For what purpose

Its natural in Japan!

Most of Japanese women doesn't like hairly body.
So I shaves my hands.