Why is this cunt not first world even tho its 99% white?

why is this cunt not first world even tho its 99% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/
edant.clarin.com/diario/2005/01/16/sociedad/s-03415.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$99 white

You have a lot to learn Kim

Friendly reminder

>white (mostly Spanish and Italian)

The Spanish and Italian aren't white

We are full of lefties, sadly.

>it's legit
Right now Argentina is 50% white, 40% shitskin and 10% chinese.

Learn tge definition of white before you shitpost!

They're in a limbo where they're no longer first world, but their past success keeps them from falling into third world status

A professor once told me: "There are three types of economies in our world, developed, undeveloped, and Argentina"

If this was the 90s they probably would have included Japan as a 4th economy.

What is white? Because I'm a direct descendant of italians. I have cyan eyes, pale skin and I used to be blonde (now my hair is light brown), but internet says that I'm not white.

There are many people that unironically think that only Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and Nordic people are white.

You're a wog

Socioeconomic factors

It's been 3 years since my econ lectures discussed Argentina, but I remember not modernizing their economy after WWI, Juan Peron and the 80s military junta being blamed for their downfall.

At the turn of the century, most of Argentina's economy was export commodities. However, they never bothered to invest in industrial projects, and a significant amount of their population was illiterate. The later is a distinction they shared with other developed nations like Portugal and Spain. Maybe Iberians are just illiterate savages.

I recall Juan Peron blew a bunch of their money on buying their railways back from the British. Unfortunately trains would become irrelevant as a means of transport in a few years. He was also fond of using gibsmedats as a way to win elections

Can't remember what the Junta did though.

Juntas are so bad. Without our junta, our country would be par with some african shitholes.

aren't*

Which country is more white: Argentina or Portugal?

They are both Moorish rape babies so none.

>Maybe Iberians are just illiterate savages.
Yeah, it had nothing to do with several wars with Morocco and a horrible defeat against USA that caused a deeply devastated country.
It had to do with us being """"illiterate"""" regardless of having one of our best centuries for art.

it isnt

we may have been majority white in the 20-60s, but, white people became middle class in one generation, their fertility rate fell, while people from the northern provinces similar to Paraguay and Bolivia kept having 5-8 kids per woman.
We received millions of immigrants from neighbour countries.
And since many Argentines were sons/grandsons of europeans, many got double citizenship and emmigrated whenever we had a dictatorship or economic crisis.

nowadays, we are around 50% white, and old retired people are noticeably whiter than the younger generations.

>I recall Juan Peron blew a bunch of their money on buying their railways back from the British.
That isn't exactly what happened. Britain owed us a lot of money (we basically gave them a lot of food during WW2), so we both agreed that the British would give us their trains and the debt would be cancelled.

It could have been a good deal (British trains were actually profitable) but that dumbass PerĂ³n fucked it up because he decided to overinvest in the railways thus blowing up a lot of money in the process and actually indebting us.

Kek, when Franco took power 23% of Spain was illiterate

wop

what did you expect after +20 years of peruvian/bolivian/paraguayan invasion?

Because of corruption and a long history of populists and political extremists in power...

Exactly, when Spain had had 2 "desastres", a Civil War and a completely lost Empire, yet we had some of the most important artist -specially writers- in all of history, our greatest philosopher during that century and somehow managed to pump out world class writers even during the dictatorship.

>why is this cunt not first world even tho its 99% white?
Iberian genes.

>b-but Portugal and Spain are first world countries
Only because of their location. Take the Iberian peninsula and put it somewhere in the African continent, where there won't be a strong European influence. Then see what happens.

Africa stars at the Pirineos.

>Only because of their location.
wew lad

Cute cat.

>Portugal
We literally have a higher HDI than Portugal.

Political unrest
Populism
People are extreme

Nevertheless, Argentina is a country that is worth engaging and travel.

because we're too close to am*rica

because whites here are the worst whites

Italians, frenchs and spaniards

Because it is not 99% white.

Is 97%...

the candles prevent us from becoming 1st world

i heard that agrentina has bunch of german and swiss immigrants

shitalians and asspainiards are more in number

though nowadays most immigrants are shitskins from bolivia and peru

What? It's weird coming from an argentinian. You are supposed to say something like 101% or 200%.

>mexican mathematicians

Because it's not 99%. It's around 55% and mostly southern euro descendants

neither are anglos tyrone only the Germs and Nordic people are white

55% ? source your ass
fucking colombia must be like 3%

>Argentina is more White than the united states
Holy shit, palmitic ameriacids on suicide watch

Here, we don't really give a fuck about race as we're a mini brazil with people from all races, I think whites come at 35%

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/

pff we have all kind of races and cultures , more than Colombia has for sure

Although he's mostly known as a painter, even Dali was a world class writer IMO.

>55%

Source: Sup Forums memes

We do as well, but obviously not in the same numbers as our immigration is not as recent as yours

This was back in 2005 and that percentage has increased since then. edant.clarin.com/diario/2005/01/16/sociedad/s-03415.htm

Are you even reading those links? They refer to Amerindian admixture, not race. Having an Amerindian great-great-great-grandparent doesn't exclude you from being white; unless you take the one-drop rule seriously, which not even Hitler did.

lol, believe what you want if that's gonna help you sleep at night

Tell that to yourself. You're the one who shared those links, not me. It is clear you have deep-rooted insecurities.

You're a wog

>It is clear you have deep-rooted insecurities
As I told you, we don't give a crap about race here. I just don't like when people try to mislead others into believing something that is not true

Unlike cunts like the U.S., Canada and Australia, the Latin American cunts had little in the way of an educated underclass, and so failed to develop the success and high living standards of the previous countries. As such, despite being technically less white, they're still far better places to live.

>As I told you, we don't give a crap about race here.
Clearly you do. Otherwise you would not care whenever we say we are white.

>I just don't like when people try to mislead others into believing something that is not true
That's exactly what you're doing. You're saying we're not white and showing links that purportedly support your position, but when we read them, we find out that they talk about admixture, not race. That's misleading.

> this level of delusion
Looks like I've hit a nerve

No real arguments then? That's what I thought.