IBM Now Has More Employees in India Than in the U.S

Face it Sup Forums the rise of the pajeet can't be stop. We're in the century of the POO in LOO

nytimes.com/2017/09/28/technology/ibm-india.html?_r=0

archive.is/EN5Ai

>over the last decade, IBM has shifted its center of gravity halfway around the world to India, making it a high-tech example of the globalization trends that the Trump administration has railed against. Today, the company employs 130,000 people in India — about one-third of its total work force, and more than in any other country.

Do Pajeet IBM employees use the loos at wrok, though? Or do they go out to the drsignated street to take care of that business?

People laugh at the thought of unionizing but by the time they warm to the idea it'll be too late.

>join a union
>company lays you off and hires Rajit

This thread was just posted, word for word, yesterday.

i realize that a lot of amerimongrels are retarded, especially now as the county is being flooded with spics, but from all the indians i met they tend to be incompetent at best, and completely useless on average. their only concerns are pay and career advancement. i don't see how it's worthwhile for companies to hire people like that even if they pay them fuck all.

IBM is shifting to India and other places like crazy, most of the resources I work with have in.ibm.com emails, or pk.ibm.com emails, etc.

India, Pakistan, Egypt seem to be popular picks, at least in my area.

ibm is worthless and this is just the deaththrows of a dying company. Those curries will ensure that they'll fall. You can't build products that americans want with foreigners because you won't be able to get the culture. Most tech companies have indian outposts only to build indian products for indian people. Only ibm is dumb enough to think that they'll be able to turn around their fortunes by using cheap foreign labor.

Good riddance

Cheap labour as usual

This. Modern unions are a joke. They'll make you walk the picket line for years and then pull the rug out from under you when funds run out and the jewish company refuses to budge. 50 years ago unions would beat executives within an inch of their life, set their cars on fire, break every window in their house, etc. That's how things actually got done by unions.

Now they just bend over and take the jewish dick.

>deaththrows
Oh, you poor illiterate fuck!

>Microsoft and Google hires the least amount of indians
>Have indian CEOs

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

POO

IN

To be real, localized inter-Asian nuclear warfare is the most likely scenario for a nuclear exchange.

VEGANA

If you wipe out the Chinese I'll stop calling you poo in the loo.

Deal?

do pajeets expect to be paid shit wages for centuries or are they going to ask for more money at some point?

>I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us

Press F to send mournings to IBM's next of kin

>oracle
not surprised.

I love the CEO thought process on this shit. Profits are sinking! Quick, we need to reduce costs by replacing all our valuable assets with poo in loo garbage

bitch lasagna

>IBM
>still relevant

>At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages
It's OK, user. At the end of the day, you're still not California.

where does this article say IBM is not dying? A minor quarterly profit after 18 strait quarters of no profit, even after selling off almost all hardware divisions, means India is good?

IBM has done little in past decades to produce a proper market ready product

The R&D that they're pivoting to seems to be nothing but propped up empty marketing with very little substance in sight. Textbook AI is quite a few breakthroughs away. Watson is an algo. that you have to pump tons of data into to get it to be remotely good which is very expensive for customers. This is nothing special in 2017. The market for IAAS/PAAS/etc has serious competitors.Blockchain, based on IBM's framing of the technology, is an ambiguous service with ambiguous benefits.

IBM is drowning in its own empty marketing and enterprise bullshit. Meanwhile, their main revenue streams are being neglected, sold off, and deteriorating. All this next gen solution drivel reminds me of someone that is in denial regarding years of poor management and alignment.

it's not 'deathrows' but 'death throes', hence the insult