Countries you have zero interest in

Countries you have zero interest in.
>Brazil
I have looked into their culture, cuisine, and the people, and I feel nothing from them. There's nothing special I found in their people, or the meat-heavy foods, or even their famous landmarks like the Amazon and the city of Rio.

there's alot of decapitations tho,isn't that what your people are into?

Poland

Just a bunch of butthurt Slavs and there language is fucking disgusting absolute subhumans

indonesia

it's funny that many south koreans think indonesia is the brazil of asia but muslim

Anything not in Europe

Ireland
I don't know why people like it aside from American movies telling them it's SO GREAT YOU GUYS, there's fucking nothing there, it's like the UK but uglier and with shittier roads.

The Irish are friendly enough but the same can be said for most non-English brits so meh. I really don't get the appeal aside from
>muh guinness
>muh anglo nasheeds

>Norway
>Sweden
>Poland
>Germany
>Ukra*ne
>UK
>Baltics
>Balkans

american countries in general, we're a bunch of boring fuckers

Indonesia.

It's a big country with lots of people, but I know fucking nothing about it or the people there besides that they are basically a bunch of Island Muslims. That combined with the fact it's a Southeast Asian country makes me have zero fucking interest in it or anything that happens there

Finland. Sad but truth.

>Countries you have zero interest in
>Worthy of making a thread about
KYS Pawel

Is it ironic this thread was started by an Indonesian? Indonesia is somehow the fourth largest country by population yet still has literally who status.

The USA.

I'm not ironic. Even Canada is more interesting (because of Québec). USA is just Anglo-Canada on steroids, with more niggers and better nature--but nature is everywhere, as well as niggers.

I have no hate or disdain for USA, I appreciate what they achieved... but I just think it's among the least interesting countries in the world to visit. Better than total shitholes like Liberia, of course; but well below any European country, and below most Asian countries too.

>but we have everything in USA!!!
That's the point. You have everything, so nothing makes you unique. And I don't need to fly to New Jersey to see counterfeit Italians. We have the real ones here.

Indonesia.

Fuck it though, their broads are sexy has fuck.

I make your words my words

Slav countries that aren't Russia. They're unironically all the same

France. There's nothing fetching for me there.

The food is supposed to be pretty good, but I would rather have something more exotic if I traveled.

Everything else is blah.

Europe in general. I just find it... meh. People here dream about Europe, they really dream about living there, but it just doesn't interest me. For me even Tuva is more interesting than Europe.

Bump

>Vatican
I don't know, just, I don't know why I should and have interest with that place.
>beside the smut I heard about

United States

It's just another African colony

pakistan

cause wtf what is that

This. Europe was great. But now they are so milquetoast, at the same time arrogant. They have a false appreciation for their history and culture imo.

Muslim India

Sweden
South Korea
Indonesia

Anything west of portugal tbqh

asia (except mongolia), south america, australia, africa, middle east, scandinavia

>culture

Wait, do we have culture?

India desu

Those in white.

So basically irrelevant, cultureless, meme copies, ununique or boring countries.

Pretty much everyone outside of Europe or North America. I'd like to visit Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, maybe the UAE though. Everywhere else I can live without going.

Pretty much all of them.

Places I have or want to visit are green, places I wouldn't mind visiting but don't really care if I do are light green.

Bosa nova is pretty comfy

It's like reggae.
You hear one, you hear them all.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

All ex-Russian territories except Belaruse and Ukraine, Eastern Europe except Serbia and Slovenia, the rest of the world except the rest of Europe.