India general

So what would it take to turn India into a first world country

remove dravidian blood

a virus that wiped out 99% of the population
unfortunately millennia of shitting in the street and wiping with their hands has made them more resilient than cockroaches

travel back in time to 1500 BC

Remove everything except select parts of New Dehli, Mumbai, and southern India.

POO

I always knew Turks were retarded.

WE

>advanced apes still apes.

t.Rajesh Kothrapali

What does that have to do with anything?

Mauritius is majority Indian and eastern Euro tier, so Indians are definitely capable of improving their country quite a bit.

The southern part of India is the least Aryan part genetically, yet also the most developed.

Sankoku.
Military dictatorship until all degeneracy is cleansed.

t. Satoshi Uematsu

If their economy got 10 times as large and they cleaned up everything. Then lift atleast 95% into a comfortable middle class.

WHITE

SERVANTS

Northern non-Dravidian states are consistently significantly poorer, dirtier, and with more rape and street-shitting than Southern Dravidian states. If anything it would be better if they removed Aryans (same for Pakistan and Afghanistan).

you dumb fucking cockroach, dravidians are much better compared to "light skinned aryan" cucks up north

India IS improving. Even the poo in loo music video is a result of Indians trying to shame other Indians into cleaning up.

Personally, I think India has a huge opportunity right now because they have lower wages than China, so because of the rising wages in China they could attract a lot of investment. Of course that requires a lot of effort on India's part to capitalize on that. Idk I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

>they could attract a lot of investment

Not with their anti-business government. Doing business in India is problematic (for Indians and foreigners alike).

Isn't Modi trying to change that?

Get rid of north indian population, whatever 200-250 million people in the south take the rest of the country over. Build strong borders against pakistan and eastern border.

2030 could be a reality then.

kek

nigger-indians from sri lanka have nearly the same HDI as turkey

Also their non economic indicators are improving as well. There's a lot of potential because of that, but they need good governance to translate it into economic development. I don't know enough about Indian politics to comment on that.

m8 i went to india just last month and let me tell u that everything is a disgusting hot swampy shithole with unbelievable amounts of poverty

And if you visited in the decades before that, it'd be worse. I'm not denying India is a shithole right now, or that they have a lot of obstacles to overcome to really start developing, but the stats show some development is happening

i really can't imagine india being any worse honestly, but you're probably right.
What I can say is that Kolkata has become worse, because everyone living there told me that.
I'm sure the other cities i went to were doing better than before

It makes sense that a big city would get worse. There's a huge influx of migrants from the rural areas looking for jobs and they just do not have the infrastructure in place for everybody to live in the cities yet.

why doesn't india balkanize? what is even the point of having the entire subcontinent as one country

How many fucking generals do we need at this point?

>what would it take to turn India into a first world country
Fourteen years

I don't think they want a repeat of the India-Pakistan split on an even larger scale.

Yeah, i hear Muslim Bangladeshis moving to West Bengal is making it shittier, but also that Bengal in general is full of lazy ass people.

I'm not sure, maybe because it would take a fuck load of work and Indians are generally lazy and bogged down by their shitty bureaucracy

>a fucking poppy

British rule