You wake up in Spring Hill, Florida

>you wake up in Spring Hill, Florida

>Central Florida

Where are you from, m8?

If you had Sup Forums flags you would know.

>get shot

>start a little league football team and have them win the big game
>bang the football moms
sounds bretty gud desu

I sure as hell didn't plan my retirement right

>get GATER'd and show up on one of those retarded headlines

Get on the turnpike and go back to the panhandle.

>back to the panhandle

For what purpose

Spring Hill is a dump
Hudson too
Right along with the other 95% of Florida

What is wrong with you.
t. lives in the panhandle

ughh

Anybody got a phone I can borrow? I need a ride home..

>waking up in florida

oh god, just kill me now

OP here. I live in Spring Hill. Have of any you guys ever actually heard of Spring Hill prior to this thread and what were your preconceived notions and thoughts about Spring Hill?

this state feels so lonely, dead and empty inside. I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly.

What's the county, I sell Directv, Hughesnet, CenturyLink and AT&T to central and North Central Florida. People from central Florida are fucking rude generally speaking

I used to live in the general area

I hate it here so much

my dream(moving to amerika)come true

you're moving to spring hill? lmao

>I go swimming at Weeki Wachee Springs

There are worse places in the country, bro. Stop being a cuck, Florida is awesome. We have some fucking great nature here and plenty of shit to do in the cities, what exactly do you want? What do you think people do in other places for fun? Stop being a little bitch about the heat during the summer, just drink water, sweat and take a quick shower whenever you have the chance.

Why does everyone online think Florida is OMG SO AWFUL I CANT HANDLE THE NICE WEATHER 3/4'S OF THE YEAR AND BEAUTIFUL BEACHES AND STATE PARKS AND BIG CITIES EVERYWHERE AND I HATE DRIVING OVER THE UGLY INTERCOASTAL WATERWAY OR TAMPA BAY BECAUSE I LOVE COLD WEATHER SOOOO MUCH BECAUSE I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND I THINK COLD WEATHER IS 50 DEGREES AND IF I LIVED IN ANOTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY I WOULDN'T BE SUCH A LOSER BECAUSE THERE IS LITERALLY ONLY OLD PEOPLE IN FLORIDA, AND ITS TOTALLY NORMAL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW TO GET EATEN BY SHARKS OR ALLOGATORS OR BE A VICTIM OF SOME WEIRD CRIME STORY BECAUSE FLORIDA IS SOOOOO AWFULAND NOT BECAUSE OUR POLICE RECORDS ARE MORE ACCESSIBLE TO THE MEDIA DUE TO SUNSHINE LAWS DESIGNED TO PROMOTE TRANSPARENCY AND PREVENT CORRUPTION BY MAKING LOTS OF GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS AVAILIBLE ONLINE

BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO AND MY JOB IS HERE

>>go to Jacob's house
blazeitfaggot
>>day well spent