What's the ideal phone screen size?

What's the ideal phone screen size?

anywhere from 6 to 6.5"

I'm retarded and meant 5.5 to 6 but whatever, anything under 5.5 is trash.

She literally looks retarded.

Maybe the same as a 13'' laptop or something. It needs to be a screen you can pull out anywhere, so not too big, but big enough that anything you can do is very comfortable with plenty of space.

5.5"-6.5"
Depends on your hands

>tfw too smart for a bf

128x256 pixels

5' or less for women/manlets (aka iPhone users), 5.5' and up for big bois.

The bigger the better. As long as you can get it in the car.

If you don't want to be mocked then 5.5" is the bare minimum. It's more normal too have something closer to 6" though.

Wish there were more phones larger than 5.5" that aren't expensive as all fuck flagships though

Phablet for Hendrix hands.
Xperia Z5 Compac for Trump hands.

I got a Sony XA1 Ultra (6") a few weeks ago and I'm pretty happy with it.. not really wild about the mediatek chip but it seems fine for my uses

main reason for getting it was I wanted a phone bigger than 5.5", 4GB ram, decent camera, and preferrably not chink brand... did want good LOS support which may not be good on the XA1 but meh...it's gonna get Oreo from Sony and should be fine for at least 2 years which for a $500 CDN phone I'm ok with.

>tfw 3.5" phone

he said phone not tablet ))

After having many different phones of varying size, the most comfy screen size for me was 4.5".
>And yeah, I have manlet hands.

>I can use my phone only with one hand. I can reach anywhere without issues.
>I can reach without any effort the center letters on horizontal mode.
>Drains less battery since smaller screen.
>It fits in any pocket. So +1 for portability.
>I don't have to care about full hd/2k/4k content to see things clear and sharp.

A downside is that they are hardly manufactured anymore since they are going now for 5.5"+ screens nowadays.

Cute

5" to 6"
I want my phone to fit in my pockets
Cargo shorts aren't very effay anyway

6'2" so I don't really qualify as manlet either
just to clarify

What's the ideal Sup Forumsbait image for shitty Sup Forumsbait threads?

something to do with firefox and sjws

>tfw too intelligent to get a gf or get laid

>he said phone not tablet ))
this.
Also it simply depends if youre tall or dwarf.
Im 165cm and anything over 4,7" is ridiculus.
And its annoy me off that they dont make 2 versions of phones. Like 4,7 and 5,5, but retarded versions like TV and bigger TV
for fuck sake

Shame Google killed the Nexus line in favor of Pixel. I still use the Nexus 6P and other than the battery issues it's the best phone I've ever owned.

>user DID YOU KNOW GOOGLE IS REPL-
yes, but I bought it through my carrier so I'm not eligible

I'm pretty sure nobody who hates on large phones has ever used one for an extended period of time. You don't use the same grip, obviously trying to hold a phablet like a baby phone won't work unless you have gorilla hands. You hold it with your fingers ~2/3rds of the way across the back, and rest it on your hand. Hard to describe desu.

>I'm a bitch so my "sass" turns off men.

4.5 inches and lower is the ideal screens size.
6.5 inches and above is the ideal dick size

More like

>I look like I have downs syndrome but you should fuck me because I have a BA in Aboriginal Reconciliation and Public Discourse

>being a screenlet in 2017
Have you ever actually owned a large, flagship phone? It's objectively superior for every task a smartphone is called on for.

>Web browsing
>Video calling
>Movies, TV and streams
>Games (not my thing but they're fairly popular)
>etc