github.com/minexew/Shrine
templeos.org/Videos/170930TutoredByGod.MP4
youtube.com/watch?v=bWsEgXmTtaw
templeos.org/
templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8
templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Home/Sup1/Sup1Bin/GodWords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Started new thread, old one archived.

Looks like templeos.org is down again. Maybe some DNS growing pains?

How do i step up and fight the cia niggers?

I wish tad would make a fork of tos with a gui and network support. Or maybe someone could make a less insane verison of it for non phsycotic people to use.

With your faith, believing in our High Priest Terry.
Hail Terry!

You start by first ceasing to be one yourself.

Here ya go:

github.com/minexew/Shrine

>with a gui
it is a gui, TempleOS isn't text mode

>it's up
>new videos
He seems worse.

templeos.org/Videos/170930TutoredByGod.MP4
>terry with a beard

Agree. He sounded really good when he did his 4 part Ticketmaster videos. He wasn't constantly saying "wut" between sentences and could hold a coherent conversation, and he only got mad once (I think) at the end of one of those videos. I assumed the dosage for his meds were upped by the docs after he went to jail/mental hospital, or maybe they put him on something different and more effective.

This latest batch of videos seems to be him going back to pretty much how we was before he got kicked out. That makes me wonder if he's not taking his meds.

How do we get terry to regularly post here?

we don't

He's in some kind of a backyard in the last video.
I hope he didn't kill the birds.

>some kind of a backyard
doesn't look familiar to you?

he's back home living in the garage i think
those are his birds, arent they

I didn't watch every single video.
I know he got kicked out so I'd expect it to no be his own.

y not , he is perfect Sup Forums material we just need to get him a thinkpad

>y not
because he won't post here

This is pure speculation, but I imagine his dad probably told him he can still swing by to get his mail, clothes, shower, etc. I also get the feeling Terry's dad told him no recording videos in the house, which is why we only see footage from outside the house when he makes a pit stop over there. Just a theory. More videos will provide more insight.

>satan trips
you are a fuckin cia nigger arent you?

Why did his parents kick him out? Kicking the dog? General deterioration in behavior?

He got into a fight with his dad, cops came, he went to jail and then mental hospital for a bit.

Source?

so close

Has Terry ever talked about Shrine? Also what does Terry think of plan9 or the *BSDs?

the code is too obfuscated i think

>Has Terry ever talked about Shrine?
Yeah, he used to have minexew's Lsh linked on the old site's App Store

>recursive terry "I'm not havin' fun."

He looked at some of the stuff in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWsEgXmTtaw

Looks like he got a kick out of it.

Starts at about 7:14 in.

>jewtube
Eww. Use vid.me

Terry is a pretty cool guy.

Has he talked about his stay in a mental hospital? Would like to hear how that was...

>being a nazi

A little. He mentioned (as he always does) that he hated it there. He also said he was the most popular one there (among the other patients I'm assuming) and kinda chuckled when he said it. Maybe he's the joker of the bunch, or he can put on the charm, or something. Can't remember which video this is from, but it's one where he's outdoors, I think on the back porch of the house.

Yeah that's so 19-thirty-late.

A note to those who may be unaware:

Terry is now live-streaming sporadically and often via his website:

templeos.org/

here's some bash to poll his website every 10 seconds and start recording if he's live.

while true; do curl -s templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8 |grep "404 Not Found" || ffmpeg -i templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8 -c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc terrylive-$(date +'%Y%m%d-%H%M%S').mkv; sleep 10; done

Does anyone here actually use TempleOS, or is Terry the product and TempleOS just a sideshow?

So how is Terry planning on taking over Intel? Is Mr. God just going to make him CEO by divine right?

I'm a linux noob. I would like to modify this code to not record video, but to only notify me (using notify-send) when he is live-streaming.

So, can I just do something like this?

while true; do curl -s templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8 |grep "404 Not Found" || notify-send 'Notification' 'Terry Davis is live-streaming.'

Whoops, I left out the time interval stuff. But you get the idea.

There's nothing to discuss, the guy is obviously a psychotic

you still need the "; sleep 10; done" at the end, and it will notify you continuously every 10 seconds while he's streaming, but yeah, it'll work.

you can test it by changing "404 Not Found" to any other string, like "403 Not a CIA nigger", and it'll think he's streaming. the loop works by assuming if curl doesn't print "404 Not Found" then he's live.

That doesn't mean there's nothing to discuss.

Sup Terry!

hi terry

I do

Hi Terry! Stay well, we love you!

Cool thanks. Well, I'd like to mess around with it but it appears the site is down again. Anyone know why it keeps going down? DNS still working things out?

is he dead yet?

It's not down for me and he's live streaming now.

TERRY IS LIVE

templeos.org

Working fine here.

Interesting. I'm getting a "This site took too long to respond." connection timeout error. It has been up and down a few times since this morning for me. Maybe it is a DNS routing/resolving thing since there are geographic dissimilarities?

He's hitting the Budweiser again and hunting for Dianna Cowern online.

Damn I've missed these live streams.

I'm really not sure. Try a VPN maybe?

We love you Terry!

how do you get it to play in an external media player? stream won't start for me.

>it's fucking hot in here
terry should make a pringles can wifi antenna and move the car onto a shaded place

literally just: file > open file > paste "templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8" > ok

thanks!

His site just went down for me.

templeos.org just go down for anyone else?

I'm the guy from the comments above that was having problems just a moment ago, but now it's back up for me.

The domain was recently pointed to a different server (yesterday I think) so I think the nameservers are still probably propagating/resolving. If so, it should be all cleared up by tomorrow I'd imagine. I think they say 24 to 48 hours for complete propagation, right?

Did Intel CEO create a compiler or a operating system in his own programming language?
Intel CEO btfo

What's Terry's stance on loli?

Do you know someone who won a nobel prize and had the same psychotic disorder?
This guy is a fucking genius too
There's much to discuss

I think so, yes. Is he still streaming?

Yes, he's talking about Mr. God.

What is that gw command he is putting in the console on the livestream?
Inb4 Im retarded

"GodWords". It's a bash script in Linux that randomly picks words from the dictionary in /usr/share/dict/

trampler?

templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Home/Sup1/Sup1Bin/GodWords

He's on the thread. Hey terry

put a irc chat-box on your website

This is how it should be desu, reminds me of the /prog/ days.

You made him smile :D

NIGGATRIX

Terry: how are you powering your laptop in the van?

Take your damn meds Terry

He has a portable generator

Really? Hi Terry!

Hi Terry! Can I play DOOM on TempleOS?

WE LOVE YOU TERRY!

What's happening?

He's streaming on-and-off. Also he looked at the thread.

Holy crap! Did he say anything?

Did someone ask him to come? How did he react to us?

Stream's up

Link to stream?

Stream on templeos.org/

Terry Davis is a bit crazy. Did you all watch the Walmart vlog as well? Where he went to buy hamburgers and kept mumbling CIA nigger behind other customers' backs?

Site went down for me but now it's back up. What happened when he came to the thread?

this

Is there no chat for his stream? It would be a lot better if there could be some interaction.

Yup. He might come back to the thread so put a question here if you want.

How are you washing?