Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zACXc-p5Oyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give it back Tyrone.

I wish

sure, ask the previous owner to unlock it for you

Give it back, DeShawn.

this
happened to me too, when i got one off craigslist. i just called the guy and he told me the password.

>bought

return the phone, jerome

Well, a friend offer me the phone, so I guess he stolen :^)

>Well, a friend offer me the phone, so I guess he stolen :^)
speak english morherfucker

i try to be on the same character as the pic

also
>morherfucker

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=zACXc-p5Oyk

requite thy ill gotten gains swarthy ruffian

no. disassemble or give it back to the owner

I found OP

Get that iFag to the fagstore and they will return it to the rightfull faggot owner, Quincy.

iclouddnsbypass

Nice.

fun fact: apple stores will assist you and fuck over the police when you tell them you 'bought' it

There's one caveat to this.

I locked myself out of my iCloud account and couldn't get back in because I lost access to 2-factor; no other devices, no backup code.

I restored the phone, set it up as new...and it was still locked to my AppleID.

I went to the Apple store and showed them the credit card I used to buy the phone, and my driver's license. They looked up their sales records and found the purchase.

The Apple store employee did something on his phone and removed the lock on it. Then I set it up as a new phone with a new AppleID I had registered.

So you can get access to your own phone, sometimes, if you can prove you bought it.

They probably changed the entire integrated board

Give it back Jamal.

The phone never left my sight. They did nothing physical to it.

When I worked security at a mall a year ago someone stole one of the apple store managers phones they carry around and we had to put the entire mall on lockdown to find the guy and 10 police showed up and found the guy in less than 5 minutes since those phones have a very expensive gps locater in them
I asked my boss why all this for an employees iphone and he said back when the iphone 5 was released someone took the employees phone and managed to get over a thousand idevices unlocked with just that phone before he was caught

Why'd you steal it Jerome?

Your friend was stolen?