/under8ge/

Get in here lads, use cellular data and incognito mode to avoid bans. What does the average teen do on this fine day? Also what is your age?or ask teens questions

bumperino

Come on, this place is filled with underage

I turned 18 last month, most people my age go out and have boat parties or hangout at each other's houses. I never get invited and if I do I usually reject in order to prevent spilling my spaghetti. I spend most of my time watching anime or playing vidya as it naturally numbs us for a bit.

AMA famalam

Do underage posters here genuinely believe they are more mature than their peers?

Only if they have autism.

>Rainer

>Not Rainier

that's why it evolved into a jolteon you illiterate dumbass

also underage b&

You should ask this on Sup Forums. Or /r9k/.

Ah that sounds cool, in what state are you located and it wouldn't be that bad to go right? Just for the alcohol etc.
Coming from someone that turned 16 a month ago.
This I come here mostly to shitpost on /nederdraad/ tbH
Woops, at least I got 2 other vaporeons :^)
True but Sup Forums has 24/7 moderation and /r9k/ is full of bitter virgins
I've met a few underage here that were chill asf

>tfw 20 but started browsing Sup Forums since I was 15

don't forget, you're here forever

>Ah that sounds cool, in what state are you located and it wouldn't be that bad to go right?
I'm from New Jersey and I don't feel the need to force myself to fit in. That's normie shit.
>Coming from someone that turned 16 a month ago.
Sorry to hear that.

I-I've been here since I was 13, am I a lost cause?
You can't become autistic because of Sup Forums right?
>I'm from New Jersey and I don't feel the need to force myself to fit in. That's normie shit.

I've heard that New Jersey is one of the normiest states in the US. Is that true? Or is it mostly MTV bullshit?

>Sorry to hear that
Growing up is pretty fun desu, bot sure what you meant with that.

>studying for new month test

>I've heard that New Jersey is one of the normiest states in the US. Is that true? Or is it mostly MTV bullshit?
I'd say what everyone has seen of New Jersey is from MTV and is staged. I live in a giant forest with a lake in the center surrounded by farms. Probably not how you'd think New Jersey would be like.
>Growing up is pretty fun desu, bot sure what you meant with that.
Being underage on Sup Forums is against the rules. Also just a bit of advice, try not to grow up too fast or spend too much of your time here. Make everyday count and never regret any decision you make.

user you're not his mom chill

Sorry, just made me think of what I'd want to tell myself at that age.

Don't you have summer vacation?
Also nice quads!
>I'd say what everyone has seen of New Jersey is from MTV and is staged. I live in a giant forest with a lake in the center surrounded by farms. Probably not how you'd think New Jersey would be like.

Well it sounds very comfy how you describe it, is it any different than other US state?

>Being underage on Sup Forums is against the rules. Also just a bit of advice, try not to grow up too fast or spend too much of your time here. Make everyday count and never regret any decision you make.

Oh boy, I should stop posting now before I get banned for 30 days! :^)
Thanks for the advice, as someone that has nothing to do in the summer vacation I've been shitposting and playing vidya all day. I don't have much to do, maybe I should go out a bit more.
What was your social life like when you were 16 if I may ask?

I got banned in my phone using wifi, but even if I use the data I still cant post, how do I fix this ??

When you get banned make sure you were on mobile data and incognito modus, otherwise you'll have to delete your cookies (and also login every fucking thing again too)
If you got banned while using wifi you need to reset your router

t. ban expert

thank you bro, how do i reset my router ? also i cant believe i got banned an week before my 18th birthday kek

This only works if you have a dynamic ip, you need to just turn it off wait a bit and turn it on again.

If you have a static ip you need to call your isp and just think of some bs reason to get them to change your ip :^)

Underage bans will mostly last one month anyway

We don't have summer vacation.
>Six month sunny, six month rainy
>With that el Nino, it is unpredictable nowadays

Imagine our holidays as the three months of summer, but each days in that three months are divided in the whole 12 months, varies in day length. The longest is at most are about 2 weeks. Shortest are a day. We have shorter holidays but at least twice a month, there will be holidays. Sorry for the incoherent writing.

It's okay man, so if I understood it correctly the vacation system is based off the weather right?

Is your day to day schedule also affected by it? Like will school be shorter when it will rain a lot only in the afternoon?