Post like it's 1994

It's Sup Forums's birthday, which was founded in 1994. Let's celebrate by posting like it's 1994.
>I programmed my SONY VCR to record the latest Deep Space 9 episode
>come home from work
>aw yeah DS9
>I forgot to put in a cassette
>mfw
Sony really should put some kind of indicator light or a buzzer, but I guess that wouldn't fit their design.
Anyways, what are you up to? You played North and South yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R14lGgHgVJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yo, i just got my NeXT computer. trips decides what i do with it.

>founded in 1994

Wut

>yo, i just got my NeXT computer. trips decides what i do with it.
You got one in colour?
You need to wait 11 years, but then you must go back.

So does Sup Forums enjoy vidya? Quake is looking to be very good next year and lots of custom maps for doom keep coming out.

alright this is the best os by far right now. i seriously hope youre not using archaic bsd or other unix

I can’t wait for Taligent! The Mac is back baby!!

Nintendo it's over, SONY and Panasonic should just fuck off back to making television sets.

Sup Forums was not founded in 1994.

just got 32 mb of ram in my build. Bet you fags are jealous

>falling for the 32 mb of RAM meme

Commodore just went bust :(

>founded in 1994

Just sold my house to buy one of these puppies.

What do?

DUDES. GUESS WHAT I JUST DID!
I was using a SCART splitter to make it easier to change from Playstation to my Sky satellite.
Pic related.
I accidentally held down both buttons on the splitter and it SPLICED the signals together!
YOU THINKIN WHAT I'M THINKIN?
I reversed the splitter with another adaptor that let you change the signal direction, plugged the output end in to the Playstation, then the 2 inputs in to 2 TVs.
2 console signals to 2 TVs!!!!1
2 pieces of cardboard later, one on top of one screen, one on the bottom, splitscreen mode games got a lot more competitive. No more spying on where everyone else is!

I think I'm going to combine it with my camcorder and splice MTV to it and record some dumb videos.
I'm going to send it in to TV!

Congratulations, you failed the newfag detector.

Cool, I'll finally be born this week.

/spazzes out with a shaved squirrel
/skates on my skateboard

dude

Have you guys tried this new flight sim?
I've been having a lot of fun with it the past few days.

i don't play video games.
do consoles still have this feature?

What a stupid fucking meme.

>game i want finally arrives from mail order catalogue
>Using 2000k of EMS will add more music and speech. 572K MAIN, 896k EMS required!

i had a 386

God damn this does operating system is cutting edge. It has all of the games. Even doom and quake.

Just got a new 486sx/25 with 120mb hard drive. Mom thinks computer people will rape and kidnap me so I have to secretly use a 1200bps modem at night to connect to local BBSs. Only have 2 hours of door game time per day on the best bbs. Play trade wars until I run out of turns and spend the rest playing circle mud.

You've got a choice, user. Either we hit the theaters and watch Shawshank or you can stay home watching Full House while you run Netscape.

I was probably watching a pup named Scooby doo and the Banana Splits while eating pancakes.

DS9 sucks, BRING BACK PICARD

I think it's time to upgrade my personal computer

Use it to play nothing but Nethack.

Deep Space Nine is way better than TNG. People like you are going to ruin the show by encouraging them to include characters from the old show. Is that really what you want to watch? We already have O'Brien. What more do you want? Riker? Worf?

I want to dial up AOL but my sister is blocking the phone line again :(

Picard/Riker were the best space bros.

>we pretend it's the first day of Sup Forums
>literally every post is unrelated
Sup Forums was initially exclusively for anime discussion, not technology.

>he thinks this place was on-topic day1
wew

By a few weeks there were already off-topic boards created for us to get us out of Sup Forums. (which was Sup Forums because moot logic)
That stopped (for a while) when he finally created Sup Forums after people whining about FYADfags and their epic raids.
It's like you've never seen the IRC, ADTRW and RH.

Also, OP never said about the first day of Sup Forums.
He was making a JOKE.
See

i cry everytim

Does anyone have a CD with 60 broken, pirated games on it like Captain Claw and Jurassic War?

t. Eastern Europoor in fallout of communist overthrow

This thread is stupid. The internet didn't exist in 1994

youtu.be/R14lGgHgVJM

It did just no one used it really

I remember in like 1997~ there weren't even real ISPs, it was just random hardware stores n shit who would hook up internet for you

is this windows for work groups?

What is windows?