So if Linux became the most popular OS, would that mean that Sup Forums switches to Windows?

So if Linux became the most popular OS, would that mean that Sup Forums switches to Windows?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuk i want to tear that ass up

Should we use windows phones instead of android phones?

No. The reason why people use Linux is not because it's an alternative to Windows.

os x, bsd

g already in process

The reason we use linux is because normies dont use it
as soon as linux becomes mainstream im almost 100% sure this entire board would be praising windows to hell

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

If that was the only reason Sup Forums used Linux then they would also be using the windows or fire phone

Nah, we'd use BSD, Minix, Haiku, or some other meme. Or unironically use TempleOS.

Sup Forums likes being a contrarian but only to a certain degree. Windows is absolute horseshit (much like Windows phone), which is why Sup Forums would still avoid Windows. Everyone would be switching to BSD though

No we use GNU/Linux because it's free as in freedom and our goal is for everyone to use it so they don't have to suffer from using a proprietary operating system

PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

>The reason we use linux is because normies dont use it
>muh normies!
Imagine being this fucking retarded and not being able to understand the technical advantages of a unix based operating system and open source.

I don't care about the popularity of the OS, the only reason why i would like to get a higher marketshare is to not be obligated to use windows just for a pair of programs, support from a few third parties is the only reason for me to care about the marketshare.

No, Sup Forums switches to BSD

That hog is ready for the smokehouse!

>so if bitcoin becomes popular will Sup Forums start praising gold

>OP's image
Well I guess it's time to fap again

I already use Windows 10 as my primary OS.

Fuck you op I'm a work and I got to go to the "bathroom" again

Linux is not an entire OS, and well maybe you are talking about shitbuntu, ubuntu is not even more a GNU/Linux so we are safre from normaltards.

Wat

He's going to padiddle his peepee

he is gonna drop a python (shit) in the toilet

He means he has to fap too

But why

I wonder how many fa/g/s are fapping to this right now.

Because we saw OP's image. That's all it takes

because python is a language made by idiots for idiots .

No. Sup Forums would either still use Linux while the few autists like would switch to BSD.

>praising closed source garbage
The only way for Sup Forums to praise windows is if it suddenly became open source and someone in community removed all the garbage in the source code.

the only thing you "tear up" is pizza you fat fuck

No. Windows is botnet malware garbage.\
Popularity has nothing to do with it.

Normies do use Linux, they just don't know that's what their phone runs on, and if Linux did ever become a mainstream desktop OS, if normies ever started using PCs again, it would be with a similar "retard-proof" GUI running on Linux and would be known as some other brand name and no one using it would know what Linux or a CLI is.

and if that ever happened, much of Sup Forums would keep using Linux much as they do now, avoiding most of the "popular" distros and favoring the more "advanced" ones depending on what they want/need out of it.

>The reason we use linux is because normies dont use it
>as soon as linux becomes mainstream im almost 100% sure this entire board would be praising windows to hell

Meanwhile in reality:
Android is the vast majority of the phone market and Sup Forums thinks windows phones are shit and everyone has either an iphone or an android.

People here use Linux because it's better, not because they are hipsters. The only actual hipsters are Archfags

"better" by whom standard?

There's a difference between Android/Linux and GNU/Linux you fucks. This is why that fucking stallman copypasta is actually important. Android does not respect user freedom
gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html

>not stealth fapping at your desk

>Not calling in sick to work so you can fap all day