What is the worst aspect of your country?

What is the worst aspect of your country?

What sort of phenomenon makes you say "fuck this country"?

>LNP and ALP both
>summers too fucking hot, winter insufficiently wet

leftists

Absurdly hot summers, absurdly frustrating winters(either too cold or runs into middle of april)

Nothing, i am not even kidding i love this irrelevant piece of clay

The worst PM Abe.

It's over the top homogenic, which means that people go full retard over slightiest sign of being different: piercing in the eyebrow? atheist? not form poland? don't like the John Paul 2? Tatoo on your forearm?
All this would trigger some shitheads, and no ones suprised that some shithead went mental about some minor crap which ain't even shithead's buisness to begin with.

The people themselves. They will create their own problem and blame the government for it.

African American """"""""""""""""""""""""Culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Shit things
>bogans
>abos
>dreadful tv
>shameful culture of drunken idiot slobs
>shit value for money, everything is too expensive
>Perth

Nice things
>weather
>quiet
>isolated
>mostly safe
>bizarre wildlife
>AFL

>"Hey guys let's take pictures of the dead whales and share them around the web"
>People start thinking we treat it like a jolly sport and call us monsters

loving it

Endless economic crisis.

this + dark winters

Going around, blowing up every country until somebody kills us or the budget deficit does it for them. We're like Andy Dick in country form.

People who are happy

Roads, fucking Russian roads. And our government.

Probably our politicians. Everybody says that the Australian people are apathetic and don't really care about the wellbeing of our country. That may be true, but they still can't hold a candle to our elected officials. They fuck things up, try to institute policies for their rich buddies, have pissy little power struggles and carry on like literal children in parliament. They're by far the worst thing about this place.

>Absurdly hot
please clarify what this means, I highly doubt it.

:3 good for you costarican-kun

I follow your politics a lot on twitter, I hope the Japanese Communist Party wins more seats. They have a nice flag and good policies.

Isn't your insane fascist president literally murdering everyone under the guise of "they were drug dealers probably"?

Literally the only good cultural artefacts to come from your country were and are made my blacks.

pretty much desu

>entire population of Faroe Islands itt
nice

I feel sorry for you desu. Hopefully the Soviet Reunion will come soon, and you will be relevant once more.

I feel for you, user

how dare they, mon ami?

your dashcams are the greatest gifts your people have produced for the world, after Chekhov and Mussorgsky

this desu

Was too long to read, u lazy fuck?I'm waiting, and you'll better deliver

Not the other Canadian but temperatures in go way hotter than most think in continental climates. In Saskatchewan for example you can get a -30 celsius winter followed by a +35 Celsius summer

>I hope the Japanese Communist Party wins more seats
>Literally the only good cultural artefacts to come from your country were and are made my blacks.
>Hopefully the Soviet Reunion will come soon, and you will be relevant once more

Like 30°c+ with high humidity

I just hate how we have weather extremes here

I'm sorry Indonesia-kun, it was an accident.

I hope the zenophobes in your country fuck off and die, but that probably won't happen, the racism is so strongly intertwined in the post-communist identity and the ascendancy of the right, all over the world, is guaranteed.
> :(

That is quite shocking! What sort of whether effects exacerbate this, if you know enough to answer that?

>Literally the only good cultural artefacts to come from your country were and are made my blacks.

>posts gif of an australian comedy produced by its state-funded multi-culti broadcaster

not helping, desu.

Idk but it fucking sucks

This year we had like sub 0° nights well into Beginning of May I think and then now it's like 30°+ and humid af

That's the last time I'm letting u off with a warning. Your arguably not retarded opinion saved your sorry ass, btw.

thanks Indo-kun I hope our troubled bilateral ties go from shit to strength :^)

that's pretty freakish, I'm going to research this.

you are speaking to wise shit for me to understand. I think u wouldn't insult me because Im too scary. So...uhm...thanks

But our blacks were made by horny old white men.

It's all the inland bodies of water and the fucking mountains blocking it from blowing away on high-altitude winds.

Isolated.
I have a British friend and his high school used to go on school trips to Spain and Austria, which would have been pretty cool.

Communism.

Doesn't even exist in your country anymore desu, and the restoration of capitalism is what turned the great USSR into a third-world shithole. Enjoy your lack of free healthcare though.

You can always come here kiwi-kun :3

Sounds pretty much on mark but I'll definitely scour through specific articles on the matter, until I am autistically knowledgable on it.

>mfw O'Reilly says "michelle, those slaves were well fed, even with meat!"
>meat

;^) stop the executions indo-sama

The climate.

Summers are bretty gud but any other season is horrible.

By that I mean the whole complex of problems.

>the restoration of capitalism is what turned the great USSR into a third-world shithole
No, it didn't.

executions of who?
and first of all, why??

Corruption

If I want decent clothes I need to travel abroad.
Well weather... Slovenia could use a month or two longer summers.
The sheer diversity of dialects and all that small town mentality.
... and lets not start about politics.

Are you the country where that mayor destroyed cars with a tank?

that's our neighbour lithuania

Oh my bad, was it a Prank or it was real?

Voting in favour of doubling the Gotthard tunnel, it's literally the only remark I have against my country, well, considering the past 150 years