Why do tech illiterates love apple so much?

Why do tech illiterates love apple so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/india-android-market-share-708031/
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_Man_(film)
everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i5-2.4-13-late-2011-unibody-thunderbolt-specs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I stopped asking that when I saw someone go line from line and take all of the water bottles from the refrigerators in wallmart and smugly tell the confused cashier he was "prepping for a hot day".

The computers look good, windows is worse, and they have never heard of linux

To them Its a Fashion Brand that also happens to make tech...

They dont care how it works they value being seen with the logo

Smartest and most successful people in the world use Macs.

You know who uses PCs? Pajeets.

Stay mad and poo in the loo, not on the street.

Doesn't India produce iPhones?

>Stay mad and poo in the loo, not on the street.
you're a retard. I'm not indian and own a 2014 mac and hate this thing. Can't wait to buy an x1 carbon 5th gen.

Domestic purpose only.
India is 97% android.

androidauthority.com/india-android-market-share-708031/

Android is by Pajeets for Pajeets.

Apple is not for poojets such as yourself. Stay mad Pajeets and poo in the loo, not on the street.
PS: Eat less curry... I can smell you from here.

Because it's so simply designed and just fucking werks. Apple has said this countless times. Why is this even a question? The average user doesn't know what theyre doing or what theyre machine is really capable of so all those other settings are unnecessary in their eyes. Make the shit work and make it simple is their motto.

No. The countries that produce shit for first world countries don't use the products anyway
I also know tech literates who love Macs. I don't think they particularly love Apple as a whole but the hardware and OS is rock solid which means they can focus on their actual work instead of fucking with their computer

Why do poor people hate Apple so much?

Probably because people who buy into the Apple products meme are smarmy assholes who spend their free time trying to shame others that don't own them instead of doing something worthwhile?

Why do poor people and brown people buy iPhones so much?

>Why do poor people hate Apple so much?
Sour grapes. It's a coping mechanism... it makes them feel better. That's how a lot of people deal when they cannot have something.

I'm a Linuxfag and can confirm this

>People who use PCs (including Macs) are pajeets
You basically said it yourself

>If you have android you live in india
Wrong. I have a samsung s8. Better than any apple phone. How does that make you feel

because aluminum is a dumb material to make a laptop out of

Macs will break as much and be as difficult to use as and, in the hands of an idiot, get as many viruses as a Windows computer. What it actually helps with is the agony of choice. For people who don't give a shit about hardware, having lots of hardware options is a nightmare and inevitably leads to buyers remorse. When an uninformed person who buys a laptop at Best Buy get a virus or breaks their laptop, it's easy to think, "this would never have happened to any of the other 5 nearly identical and nearly identically priced laptops that were in the store the day I bought this laptop - it must be my fault".

Apple tells people it's products are different, and their lines only offer one thing that a person could be looking for. The only remorse a person could have about their Apple products is choosing the wrong color. If their laptop breaks, it's not their fault, and Apple care reinforces the idea that it's not their fault. All of the other Macbooks were the same - it would have happened regardless.

So it's for insecure people. Got it.

I'm not dark skinned and I believe in modern hygiene practices, therefore, I buy iPhone. This is not negotiable.

>Macs will break as much
Nice bullshit and lies!

>Apple stands out as being the most reliable laptop brand. Microsoft, on the other hand, is less reliable than most other brands. Due to its comparatively higher breakage rate, Microsoft laptops cannot be recommended by Consumer Reports at this time.

>These conclusions are based on our breakage rate estimates for laptops by the end of the 2nd year of ownership, gathered from subscribers' experiences with 41,304 laptops purchased new between 2014 and the first quarter of 2017. Our statistical model estimates breakage rates for laptops not covered by a service contract and accounts for the number of hours of use per week. Differences of less than 5 points aren't meaningful. Models within a brand may vary, and changes in design or manufacturer may affect future reliability. Still, choosing a brand with a lower estimated breakage rate can improve your odds of getting a dependable model.

>But as Consumer Reports notes, the reliability of Apples laptop and tablet products are consistently the most highly rated by its readers. So whether you believe that MacBooks and iPads are innovative, they are indeed the most reliable products of their kind.
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability

Why must you make up lies, you're clearly just retarded and don't know what you're talking about

Status symbol

To feel rich but in reality they barely can affor his rent. Also niggers are stupid and apple make devices proof of stupidity and because they are so stupid they spent a shitload of money and that's why they are poor.

SIR PLEASE DOING THE NEEDFULLY DO NOT USE CRAPPLE PRODUCT SIR

lol @ "tech literates" as if that's a something worth shit. Being obsessed with consumer electronics isn't a good thing.

>pajeets are out-competing macfags in the tech industry.

this is too accurate

I use macos, windows 10, and linux on the regular. My least favorite of all three is easily windows. Not just because of microsoft ass fucking everybody, even the way windows works irks me. (I could rant about that for a while. registry anybody)
I like the unix design. I like linux and bsd on the desktop and servers for all manner of tasks like development and research, web serving and for compute loads like rendering.
I am not a free software fag however and having a machine that I can use adobe software on and has manufacture support for things like graphics tablets, then later having native access to a terminal with the unix toolset is pretty cool. I would like apple to include a package manager though and I am happy they are finally phasing out hfs+.

TL;DR computers on which I can type vi and or vim and have it work out of the box are good
And you know what, macs being somewhat fashionable doesn't hurt. Stop acting like its some sort of crime.

Are you me? My logic in buying a MacBook was purely "I want to program, and Windows is shit, and linux can't even run photoshop, I need a Mac.

I think many developers come to a similar conclusion which is why you see software engineers at big companies with macs.

Why are browns always so angry?

This dumb butthurt namefag has posed the same question multiple times. You know the answer. iPhone SEs sold in India have to be made in India per Indian law. You know damn fucking well everything is happening in China apart from the SEs sold only in India being made in India.

why do niggers love malt liquor, fried chicken and watermelon?

I think the evolution of computer users is roughly:
>windows is the best, Mac is for babies
>windows is annoying but it's still better than mac
>This linux thing is kind of cool but windows is still the best, and Mac still sucks
>Linux is the best because it's better than Windows, but mac still sucks
>Linux is the best and both mac and Windows suck
>Okay mac isn't thay bad because it's still Unix based, but windows sucks cocks
>Okay mac is actually pretty good because I don't have to always fix shit like with Linux, but I still like tinkering/ricing
>Okay mac is actually great because it's maintained by professionals rather than FOSS/GNU sperglords

Basically, I think linux is good to cut your teeth on until you understand shit, and can fix shit on your own. After that you might as well switch to a mac because you're tired of dicking around with Linux. The consequence of this is that jumping right to mac without knowing any Unix stuff usually just makes you an insufferable mac fanboy rather than a wise utilitarian.

Thay being said, I'm not a hardware guy. I hate dealing with hardware with a fucking passion, so I do have a bias towards liking mac's since you don't have to fuck with any of that stuff.

t. Linux noob planning on moving to mac once I'm not a poorfag.

or
>everyone will think i'm good because this costs more money even though i'm a complete idiot and don't know the first thing about the technology i'm using.

You would be angry too if your entire country smelled like feces and you had to wash your hands every five minutes because people there wipe their ass with their fingers and then don't wash their hands before shaking hands or touching everything.

I'm not denying that there aren't those kinds of Mac users, I'm just saying that pegging all mac users as brand obsessed illiterates is pretty stupid.

I'm no EE but i think it would be wise to keep the current model if it works.
If the newer model doesn't provide anything practical that the current one does, then i would suggest not buying.

Are people who use linux just to rice their desktop, or for "cool points" any better than image obsessed Macfags? Or any better than gamerfags using Windows?

i thought lefties weren't racist?

It's enough to read all replies from macfags itt to stop asking that.

no disagreement. i'd be more than happy to have a mac if i really needed one.

I tend to view them as people who are into a special flavor of sadomasochism.

They enjoy the experience of being forced into excessive terminal use (pain fetish) and the knowledge that they cannot run everything Mac and Windows users can (denial fetish). They also enjoy intentionally restricting themselves from using a mainstream OS, even when they need it for work/family/etc (chastity fetish) and the feeling they get from shamefully keeping it a secret as to not alienate their friends and colleagues (forced girlification fetish). There's also the excessive worship of male idols (daddy fetish).

Why do pseudo-intellectual love this shit so much?

Waiting for “The Year of the Linux Desktop” and Windows 10 drove me to OSX. Unfortunately Unity is dead so having something just work on Linux is a pipe dream now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_Man_(film)

>Why do tech illiterates love apple so much?
because it is tuned for tech illiterates?

You do realize that a majority of posters here are dirt-poor and haven't tired an actual good computer yet they'll shill garbage 24/7 trying to convince themselves it's actually good, right?

It's a good question, why do gamer babies and wintards love posting about and advertising this proprietary garbage so much?

Lefties are absolutely racist, we just use accusations of racism as a cudgel against right wingers because they're incapable of defending themselves from it.

Consumers report was caught taking money from Apple to fabricate this article. It was written to lure the stupid people over to the dark side, which is why you are reading an article about how CR sucked Tim Crook's dick hardcore.

>Consumers report was caught taking money from Apple
nice try, buttmad pajeet. if anything, CR has been anti-apple for years.

C ok nservatives are such crybabies

I'm starting to think I need something that's hassle-free since my work doesn't need me to do much beyond researching and writing papers.

my friend's 2011 MBP is still up for $120. should I get it? it's still running on Snow Leopard + Win 7.

Specs?

I use my E6420 on a Hackintosh build, it's equivalent to a MBP 2011 and works like a charm.

>tfw work for applecare
>tfw half of the calls are people that forgot their password and then reset it themselves by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link under the sign in

Apple is for retards that dont into computers

I think this was the one, not too sure:
everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i5-2.4-13-late-2011-unibody-thunderbolt-specs.html

it's fast, but the battery sucks now, which is my only qualm.

Why didn’t he just buy a case of waterbottles????

another user here, this is the exact reason why I installed Hackintosh and it feels as if I am never going back

Because they're the same idiots who think that price = quality

Because Apple strips you of possibilities so that their products look easier to use. Plus they look good.