is thunderbolt not good enough for you?

>implying

>not a T420

I really want to see someone attatch a gtx 1080 to a cheap $80 windows tablet

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmXA01l-_8&f
This not close enough?

no becsuse thats an already powerful tablet
Im talking about a budget tablet from amazon or the thrift store

It would barely be worth it if you have a shit tier CPU in your garbage tablet, especially if you're stuck with USB 2.0.

Wouldn't the USB be a bottleneck?

>62709093
macs have had this for years

Yes, that's why this sort of thing never took off.

but there is. It's called USB Killer. It improves performance of your social and sexual life by 200%.
All you have to do is to insert it into your gayming computer.

I can tell that you're a mac user.

How about I insert it up your ass you peso wseb fag

just p-please be careful, f-fampai

A lightning eGPU, what you're asking for is an eGPU. They exist but you could also make them much smaller. In theory you could power a low end gpu off the thunderbolt 3 port (100 W). Take a passively cooled GT 1030, remove the io shield and get a splitter & pcie riser.

Those Thunderbolt docks give like a 40% bottleneck on high end gpus like 1070 and above.

i want to try to get one of those and connect it to my intel core duo t4200 at 2ghz and 4gb of ram with a shitty gpu like a 6000 series one and try to get 1080p stable on my main monitor and try to play project reality or stream some shit

I thought it was closer to 10% and 15% if your running the video back up the cable.

Yeah, I can't wait to have all that mess on my desk (btw, it's missing the power cables) instead of just buying a proper computer like a normal person.

what is wrong with the tanky w510s, nigga?

>little tiny fan that would be running at high speed at all times
you could take it to starbucks and annoy the macfags

it's attached to the smart card slot but it cripples the bandwidth, You'll reach ~60% of the performance of the card (english is a terrible language)

Thunderbolt is a huge security breach, just like IEEE1394.