youtube.com/watch?v=3jTHKJ9L1n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it's delicious? based turks

Looks like a gyro. It's Greek.

Greeks stole it

Proofs?

I bet you never had it.
Doner>burger

>In Ottoman Empire era, due to high interaction of Greek and Turkish cultures, this food spread to Greece.

nice quads

It's so delicious. Drown it in garlic sauce and I'm in heaven.

Why does America love this narco food?

it's just a burger in pita bread

Let me explain:
Handy
Fast to make
Relatively cheap and fresh ingredients.
Dunno about the meat though.
And sometimes you see a cute Turkish grill working there.
> tfw no Turkish gf to give hard vanilla dickings to.

A lot of Mexicans in the US

Now it really shows that you never had it.
Do i really have to explain the differences it seems so obvious.

>turkish grill

feels bad, we only have 50 yo bosnians and turks working in kebab shops

They use shredded beef instead of ground beef

Its not beef its chicken or lamb meat aside from that different veggies and sauces are used.

Spiced and rotisserie'd lamb, not ground beef.

because it's fucking delicious and cheap.
russia without kavkaz food would fucking suck too

If you buy this shit you are indirectly funding terrorism

you fags need to boycott all of this kebab shit

>le turks support sisi meme

>He's never eaten wog food after getting shitfaced

all muslims do

no we support terrorism by buying american goods
>invade iraq
>remove saddam
>oh wow why are there terrorists

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTHKJ9L1n8

>And sometimes you see a cute Turkish grill working there.
literally only mehmet and his 40 sons here every time

he wasn't perfect, but he kept things in check. if you really cared about "peacekeeping" you would have set up iraq for that after. but no, americans left it in ruins, killed so many and left a vacuum for what is isis now. all the US government cared about is power and oil. you're literally blind if you think it was a well meaning invasion

Hard shell taco with cheddar? Not Mexican, that's their own thing...

it wasn't a well meaning invasion, but to argue Iraq would have somehow been better off with a bloodthirsty dictator is idiotic.

The true crime of America is that we didn't invade in the 90s because by the time we did it was too late and instability was bound to happen.

that dont look so hard

Eat a dick to be honest.

The Iraqis aside the rest of the world would've been better off with Saddam in power... I'll give you the 90's thing tho

It stands on it's own, tortillas in Mexico are too soft to do that... Nevermind we don't use ground beef for tacos

because you are a filthy plebian

Döner is pleb food, try Cağ Kebab

>beef straganoff
>borsch
>solyanka
I like these. A LOT. but seriously don't even argue their food isn't insanely better.

It's not.

Listen to actual Iraqis who lived under Saddam and what they have to say on YouTube.

Christopher Hitchens is right when he says "it's always non-Iraqis who say 'life for the Iraq people would have been better today under Saddam"

Imagine accidentally spilling your morning coffee on a newspaper that had Saddam's picture on it in a cafe. That's desecration of the dear leader, and you would be tortured and executed for it, and your family would have to attend and hail Saddam.

are you like some white supremacist or something? you don't have to like them to like their food lol

now they get beheaded by ISIS so it's much better!

TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE FUCK YEAH

Isis pales in comparison to Saddam's regime

No, I just think their food is too spicy and nothing special. I tried shwrma, it's a poor man's pie. Shashlik is good but we have great meat dishes too.

nigga pls

you ruined my thread

I get what you're saying and you do make a sound point, leaving aside the whole WMD fiasco, but what I meant was the region at large, the world and certainly Europe would be better off without ISIS, seeing they've been overtaking some of Al Qaeda's networks and linking up with Boko Haram, nevermind the terror in Europe, the threat that they pose is of a magnitude such as to bring potential suffering to far more people than just Iraqis, which aren't exactly doing well even now, Turkey and Lebanon could be the next to go, and if the Saudis and the Israelis have their way you could potentially be dealing with an invasion of Iran pretty soon, and a potential to destabilize an entire region all the way from Morocco to Pakistan...

Saddam was fucking evil and the people under him suffered, only an ass would argue otherwise, but in hindsight it does appear he really was a lesser of evils, and I do think that may aply to Assad as well, in any case he's not even remotely as dangerous to the West as Erdogan.

you gotta try some more man. georgian food, ossetian pies. it's SO fucking good man. and that's just fast food. their resteraunts are top tier.
russian food doesn't suck I was being harsh

t. proud and patriotic, but not brainwashed i swear, burger

The truth is being said here.
Ossetian pies (hıçın) are god tier food.

georgian food rocks

I don't know anything about Georgian food, but goddamn ajarski and its derivatives are fucking tasty

Caucasus food is awesome tier.