Interview

>Tell me about yourself
>tell me something about yourself

I.....drive

I lurk in Sup Forums everyday

>tell us the dirtiest joke you know

Friend of mine actually had this question for an interview for web design.

my brain instantly turns into pudding when they ask this dumb shit i don't know why , like what the fuck are they asking me.

I am a top 50 leetcoder and I do big data at work with my 29 gb data set. I have a lot of mongodb experience and enjoy coding JavaScript apps.

uh...i need food...and, uh...shelter...so, uh...this is uh...why i'm really here.

i lurk Sup Forums and i shell gentoo

I shot the sheriff

I want to fuck Astolfo.

BECAUSE I'M FUCKING HOMELESS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GIVING ME A PSYCHE EXAM TO FLIP FUCKING BURGERS

tell me something about yourself

I enjoy working unpaid overtime and support diversity initiatives.

I have SPD. :)

Honest and good taste. Instant hire. When can you start?

>I have encyclopedic knowledge about firearm designs from compulsively reading about the subject for the past decade
Wouldn't go over well, would it? Unless I'm applying at a firearm manufacturer or something...

Haha the manufacturer I work for would probably laugh and hand you a broom my dude. If you don't know anything about machining you'd get absolutely laughed out of the building.

I can sum all primes under 2 million

My name is user, I like computers and Japanese animation.

This makes me slightly annoyed.

I'm a certified CAD/CAM Technician, actually. Recently started learning C++ because I found GCode pretty enjoyable.

system.out.println("I graduated from high school in 2012.");
system.out.println("I have/am pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Gender Studies which I obtained/will be obtaining in year xxxx.");

if gpA ≥ 3.25
{
system.out.println("with a gpA of gpA");
}
else
{
do nothing
}

Because that's what many companies expect.

shit taste. Astolfo is normie trash.
Chihiro, Yoichi, or kill yourself. you and your seed are forever barred from working for this company.

I'm only really at my best when I'm posting on racist imageboards

So can I, with sufficient time