AdNauseam, De-Googling, and Privacy on the Internet Thread

~~ We're winning so much, you might even get tired of winning, edition! ~~

Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?
This thread will be full of shills who will claim this is doing nothing to Google... but they're just doing damage control for the evil big brother.
In reality, fake traffic is killing Google and is destroying the trust between them and advertisers. Destroy the trust and you've destroyed Google's ability to make Billions and censor the web. When you send random fake clicks, you're destroying the value of their data and their ability to train their algos to target innocent people.

So if you haven't already, install AdNauseam and run it. Then visit some ad heavy sites (NYTimes, Washington Post, BuzzFeed etc) and let it do its work. If you have been running it, tell us how many dollars have you cost this pure fucking evil.

>Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic
>Company says several major online ad ‘exchanges’ have agreed to cooperate
>Alphabet Inc.’s Google confirmed Thursday it will issue refunds for ads bought through its systems that ran on websites with fake traffic, and said a handful of its partners have agreed to do the same.

WSJ article: archive.fo/ZrI0i

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! WE'RE WINNING!

News:
- Google & FB will have to reveal their algorithms in the latest Congressional probe
- "Chief marketers have 'significant fear' about ad fraud"
- biggest troll in these threads has been uncovered as "Marcel", the suicidal, racist, gay 15 year old

Install the open-source Adnauseam: adnauseam.io/
Recommended settings: Hide ads, Click ads set to below 50%, Block Malicious Ads
Run this once a day to destroy AdSense: jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Peer-reviewed paper: ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_23.pdf

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my friend told me that it's a placebo, i wont install

Adnauseam is a dishonestly advertised botnet shilled by a samefag group of Discord ludites who cite an article about pajeet clickfarms that they falsely attribute to their meme virus. The assertion that they work in packs is evidenced by the appearance of these threads on many different chans almost at the same time and often with the same wording. Similarly, they self-bump with their own pasta and fake "Tell me more" posts to give the illusion that the real anons support their botnet.

What's critically important to know is that these nu/g/ faggots will try to undermine your concerns about the unavoidable tcp/ip pings you send Google while running Adnauseam by insinuating that you are a Google employee who is incidentally browsing a Vietnamese mudpainting image board at the same time they are. Either that or you are a small business neet who runs adsense and are so insensed by the .3 pennies you theortically could lose that you would lie about basic Network-layer protocols in order to shut down a meme add-on. Not to mention that every clicked ad is saved IN MEMORY for you to view. Believe it or not, this is a point of pride for the adnauseam shill, "Show me your ads, user!" If I were Google and I wanted people who used adblockers to actually look at my ads, adnauseam would be exactly what I'd invest in.

>What if these guys are just retards who mean well?
Any idea that adnauseam shills have your best interest at heart goes out the window once you suggest to them any modicum of responsible behavior. Advise that users proceed with caution and use a VPN and the pack will REEE like you have never seen before. If this doesn't illustrate loud and clear that there's something fishy going on, I don't know what will.

Do not harm your freedoms with this Google pinging placebo and just block javascript. Now, watch this pack of adnauseam faggots call me a shill for unmasking them, and shout "ITS WORKING THE GOOGLE IS MAD XD".

/thread
now, can you faggots fuck off back to Sup Forums?

Hello Marcel.

sure

>being this mad over a piece of JS code
I thought Goolag can easily block this. That's what you shills keep telling us, isn't it?

adnausium is shittttttttttttttttttttttt kliikkkikkKILLOL FAGGOT FUCK U HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA*HAS*HAS*ASHA*HAHAHAHAHAHF GUCVKKFCUKKKUUUUU

>dat madness
what triggered you so badly?

>clicking on google ads
>making google even richer
t. idiots

>being this clueless

this is all false, you're just helping google get more revenue

they have to return in. see the story in OP you fucking shill.

It doesn't harm you so why not simply allow them to carry on? They've been at this a while so and it's obvious they won't stop because of claims like yours, so why not just let them do their thing?

hes paid to do it

fbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt

t. adnauseam devs

The battle is already here. Will you stand and fight? Or have you already surrendered?
LA RESISTANCE!

also, if adnauseam was bad for google, they could just blacklist it in chrome extensions lol

gay

Pic related are my extensions, for your viewing pleasure. You didn't answer my question. Why not allow them to get on with their thread if it doesn't harm you?

They did.

>contaminated boards like pol
>says the global rule breaking twatter
wew lad

How much money do you think Google will have to refund this quarter? Friend of my roommate has been running these anti-Adword script on a bunch of RasPis that he has placed at various uni labs. He alone must be costing them $5-10K per day.
That shit adds up quickly.

>run script
>generate 1000 clicks/day
>every ad $200+
math doesnt lie

>>every ad $200+
not quite but close.

wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords

that site states the most expensive keyword is $54, but there were anons that found searches that are almost $400, how?

it's an old article (2014 or so).

>getting so mad someone is against your literal botnet that you dox them
AidsNauseum shills are pathetic

so? don't you like g---le?

we all love google, am i right marcel?

What was the name of the addon that generates random searches?

why should i ruin google though? they dont appear to be doing shit with the data collection they do. the only legitimate reason i can think of: meddling with elections through shilling, but that is democracy for you.

AdNauseam clicking 100% at its fastest does >11 clicks/min, or about 666 clicks/hr. This is the bottleneck of the system and the maximum clicking speed. Using Codefag at about 17 seconds per search will collect ads at approximately the same rate, however running it at 15 second intervals will give AdNauseam a headroom to do its thing. Here is how to reach maximum clicking:

1. Change the relevant line to "await sleep(15000);" and then click "run" at the top to update the code. Now choose an expensive list from the pull down menu, as usual.

2. Disable cookies just before you click the big start button, this will disable robot detection and let you run it 24/7. (The Codefag page needs cookies to load but not necessary to run.)

3. There is no need to set click rate to 50%. Set it to 100%. Even at 100% it cannot keep up with the collection speed, so there will always be headroom.

If you let it run undisturbed in a separate machine in a dedicated browser, 666 clicks/hr means approximately 16k click per day. If the Codefag list figure of $97 is accurate, this means ~$1.5M each day. At $55, it is ~$880k per day. That gives a conservative average of $1M per day.

And that is coming from just a single IP address.

TrackMeNot is useless, use codefag

Please stop posting your shill garbage and go back to Sup Forums, thanks.

>anti competitive, EU just fined them
>participate in PRISM
>pushing DRM
>showing annoying ads up people's ass
>discriminating their female employees
>trying to patent the polish guys compression when he explicitly wants it to be open

there are plenty to dislike about google, if obfuscations costs them I don't feel bad for a second

>3. There is no need to set click rate to 50%. Set it to 100%. Even at 100% it cannot keep up with the collection speed, so there will always be headroom.

what do you mean by this? One of the arguments is is trivial to filter too many clicks if they are not look like normal browsing behaviour

This HELPs Goolag by making them more money. This makes advertisers trust Goolag MORE when Goolag pretends they are doing the right thing and issuing refunds as though they didn't cause the problem themselves. This AdN***eam shilling ITSELF is a way of targeting innocent people.

>buttmad retard can't read

Cuz I can't spell Goggle amirite

wtf is t_d doing here

>filling captcha to best of my knowledge
>still not proceeding
>google's idea to keep bots at bay is to lock out humans too

yeah, google filters are so smart

>This makes advertisers trust Goolag MORE when Goolag pretends they are doing the right thing and issuing refunds as though they didn't cause the problem themselves
Yes, because nothing says trustworthy like a company not being in control of their own problems. I'd sure love to do business with a person who says "yeah, it's all fucked atleast it's not MY fault".

Jokes on you. You made me switch back to Google products. They're much better than what their competitors have to offer. Fuck AdNauseam.

this is literally desperation

what did you switch from?

My problem with AdNauseum (besides the shady shit behind it) is that it doesn't unload the ads after faking clicks. They are just hidden. It still wastes resources for every tab you have open.

What is the day we find out the true results from adnauseam? Some special report is supposed to come out this very month.

how do you unload something? send it back to server?

I disabled AdNauseum because it wasn't blocking ads and re-enabled uBlock Origin. I liked the clicking ads idea but I primarily want them blocked so I don't have to see them and uBlock Origin delivers there where AdNauseum failed.

You clear the ad vault if it is getting too big

Which is a good sign it is working

I used DDG as a search engine and I didn't even switch away from GMail.

i use xubuntu with 2gb ram, firefox is getting noticeable slower with 5k ads in vault, which is 2-3 day of running script

just empty it

lol... dude, what are you smoking?

DELIDD THIS RIGHT NOW

AdNauseum isn't meant to block ads; otherwise it couldn't click on them.

However, I suffered a similar problem where AdN failed to HIDE ads successfully, so I too switched back to uBO.

doing gods work OP

>install AdNauseam
>Facebook timeline still has some ads
>FB Timeline fucked showing the same stories for up to 4 days

Is AdNauseam a meme?

> This thread will be full of shills

Like op!

nice

>buttmad jewgle shills
I just racked up a $600 bill in clicks for goolag and their parasite pals. enjoy.

>installing the ad clicking botnet

>shilling for Goolag

>shilling for botnet

>being a massive cuck

>using cuck as an insult in 2017

>using this malware
PaleMoon blocked this for a reason..

>inb4 slow
Install Chrome then idiot.
>inb4 botnet
Grow up stallman.

Nice damage control right there pajeet
Now fuck off, your friends are calling you to come shit into the streets, don't you hear them ?

>PaleMoon blocked this for a reason..
Name the reason they cited: damage to website owners... aka Google.

Mozilla, Opera, etc say it's fine.

Great insult, user

Upvoted :)

I will post this everytime palemoon is mentioned

They said it was malware, dumbass!
You don't think Chrome is more advanced than those browsers with security?

You doubt Chrome and Palemoon?

>damage control
Things i don't need, unlike you.

>I edited in text therefore it's reality.
Is that your first meme lad?

GTFO

>I can't read

I'm working on online marketing campaigns with AdWords, and the conversion rate has gone way up the last few weeks.
But sure, the trust is gone... ouch, we're hurting big time over here...

>They said it was malware, dumbass!
Why should I trust what a guy called MANCHILD says? HAHAHA

Please, Goolag shill, go drink some bleach.

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

google's literally Sup Forums's biggest enemy

>and the conversion rate has gone way up the last few weeks
Good. Then why are you so buttmad about us fucking Goolag over?

READ THIS KID
>blocked or disabled because it is known to malware

FUCKIN WRECKED
HAVE FUN CLICKING INFECTED LINKS TARD

>randi larper
>fighting abuse
Always amazes me.

>He doesn't know about IP count.

nice misquote

Google can afford that though and also it's clearly just a mask to prevent being cucked like mozzyfags

they even fired crypto kike pic related
>"reee im a huwhite maleeeee"

Damore is a hero for standing up against the goolag and censorship, of course a google shill will smear him

>literally 4chins biggest enemy
>literally

soo... hows that recaptcha treatin ya?
you use this thing called youtube lately?
i see it posted all over this site constantly

>google's literally Sup Forums's biggest enemy
>still using and promoting
google services

If you watch youtube at all you know google is censorship

yeah but hes not white bro

google is based compared to mozshillas

> must be a google shill!

You are a retard. hth

why do they have ww2 revisionists on there then>?

dont pretend you dont use chrome kid

Nice try google shill. I'm not helping you kill the little competition you have and giving up my privacy in the process.

>everyone i dont like is a paid shill

REEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce?

- historian david irving
-hellstorm documentary

>16k clicks per day from a single IP
Yeah there's no way they could detect that.

what about the others?

Hey I'm just following their argument style, don't get mad at me.