Post placebo tech

Post placebo tech

Please dont make those adnauseam threads anymore. This meme has to die.

This.

Google only makes you feel like you're being spied on. They actually respect your privacy.

I agree with you Marcel

based

Below is the real red pill on AdNauseam.

The Marxist Jews are the masters of subversion. They know best how to infiltrate the discourse and twist it for their own good. One of their common techniques is called "false equivalence". The trick is to substitute a minor, mundane issue for a major one and eventually take the attention away from really important things. So called "ad surveillance" is one of the examples. Yeah, it's kinda nasty, but no more than dog poo in the street. It's basically cookie tracking which can be disabled with one click. Only tech-illiterate normies who buy shit online are affected by it. Can I easily disable government surveillance? The effects of mass migration, affirmative action, anti-hate speech regulations? The Marxist Jews don't want people to talk about it, they want everybody to focus on their ad poos. This is not even helping the cause. Instead of promoting alternatives to Google services and Youtube, damaging Google's reputation in the eyes of normies, they make people vent out in a safe outlet, which may actually benefit Google in the first place.

Big advertisers have been waging click wars on each other for YEARS. Reports of mass click fraud date back to 2015, 2013, 2011.. And they use much more sophisticated methods than just blatantly sending 100 clicks an hour from your home IP. Over 50% of web traffic is bot traffic at this point. Do you think Google's quantitative analysts are dumb? That they don't have early filters in place? If anything, it's Google's competitors that will suffer from click fraud first.

So, what's the REAL goal of these Jews?
- To give Google an edge over competitors because the latter can't handle click fraud effectively and lack good quants
- To sell data to Google for their new adblocker
- To suppress smaller scapegoat websites in favor of (((big))) ones
- To push the discourse sideways, in a safe direction
- To expose the IP addresses of people with questionable political views
We can only guess.

sauce?

>red pill
Stopped reading right there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

engineers at google put a lot of effort into that pic

Nice meme

Worst Sup Forums meme this year. People need to stop bumping those threads and just hope dumb polacks will leave and go back to their containment board where they belong

just hide and ignore, oh wait, google hired you to damage control in every adnauseam thread

lol how delusional do you have to be to think google hires shills to shitpost with you on a cantonese basket weaving forums? I already hide the threads, but you can't even begin to criticize the idea without being called a shill because dumb Sup Forumsacks like you genuinely think they're at some full scale war on an even playing field with a company worth nearly $600 billion. The truth is more like: no one gives a shit, and people genuinely think you're retarded.

You have to go back.

why would you enter thread about something you dont like? too hard to use filters?

you give enough shit to snti shill in every single thread

Take a guess as to why this thread in particular wouldn't be caught in my filters.

You would be wrong.

id not be wrong, you are still here, in a thread you dont like, replying to someone you dont like just to prove you dont care, something doesnt add up here

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Keep telling yourself that Sup Forums. Eventually you fuckwits will realize how much you've alienated the rest of Sup Forums, and how little anyone would care if Sup Forums harbor happened again. It's not that we like the social justice or PC culture that has swept across technology spaces like a plague; we just think you're fucking idiots.

Why did you bump this thread?

well, Sup Forums is the enemy of google so i understand your feeling but Sup Forums is not your safe space. there are as many google shill in adnau threads as adnau shills, the question is why are you anti shilling if you dont care about it?

Neither your safe space, so accept the fact that posters will question you all the time.
Sup Forums is not a hivemind.
>the question is why are you anti shilling if you dont care about it?
Because you spam your shit on the front page you retard.

i thought you had it filtered? threads without "adnauseam" like this one are really rare, generals have it. also why dont you just hide this thread? it clearly hurts your feelings, do you like suffering or something

I happen to not be the same person you first replied to. Anonymous imageboard rings a bell?
But yes I do have your containment thread filtered.

It'd be good if you Sup Forumsack kiddos knew how to sage to stop spamming your shit on the front but you can't be assed to even do that.

i didnt create this thread, it was one you your google pals. also noone is spamming them, like i said this is first non general thread in days, if you saw other than you didnt filter them correctly, didnt they tell you at google how to do it?

>didnt they tell you at google how to do it?
lmao, everyone disagreeing must be google.
I'm not even american senpai, place your paranoid delusions elsewhere.

I mean, OP is telling the truth. I'm not going to deprive him of a bump, even if a few Sup Forums shills are around.

>well, Sup Forums is the enemy of google
Minor nuisance at best, useful idiots at worse.

>Sup Forums is not your safe space
You don't need to explain that to me, you raging faggot. But it is reasonable to be annoyed when you shovel your trash into other boards. We don't have rules against being a cunt, but that doesn't make you any less of a cunt.

who else would care enough about it? there are 50 general and adnauseam general is the only that have backlash that it exists, no one cares about other genera. i wonder who could be so butthurt do actually do it?

Why did Google remove it from the Chrome store then?

do you enter other generals like, lets say private trackers or audiophiles or other shit and spam that they are memes and should not be allowed on Sup Forums? no u dont

Their shit shouldn't be on Sup Forums but has entrenched itself like a bunch of other consumer trash generals. Two wrongs don't make a right.

why dont you start a rampage in other generals like you do in adnauseam threads too? oh thats right, no one is paying you for that

Why don't you fuck off back to with your baseless ad hominem attacks and strawmanning instead of insisting that every single person that disagrees with you is a participant in a Sybil attack?

Listen, I want you off the fucking front page. I don't care about who is your boogeyman, all I know is that you are chanology tier retards that should fuck off.

fpbp

you are so buttblasted its funny. adblockers are Sup Forums related, i dont see you in these threads either and they are not generals. do you seriously think Sup Forums is you board? only threads you like are allowed? theres this magic trick, when you are oin catalog, shift click on thread. these threads will stay here and theres nothing you can do about it, you already know this yet still are here anti spamming. really makes you think

(checked)
I've been here longer than you retard, you are the newcomer just like every other general faggot.
kys 2016 kiddo and learn to use this key while on it.

This doesn't even block ads. It allows the request to go through and clicks them. The fact that you don't recognize even the behavior of the software you are pushing is evidence enough for how little you belong here.

To top things off, this isn't actually even your thread. This is the thread made and populated by a detractors, calling your software a placebo. Yet you have the nerve to suggest I'm the one who has injected himself into the wrong conversation.

I suggest you lead by example and fuck off if the idea of people starting to resent /r/the_donald's presence is so toxic to you.

He's not anti-shilling, he's just saying what everyone outside of Sup Forums thinks. You guys are cancer that should stay in your containment board.

>A dollar has been depositted in your bank account

so did you post any placebos yet or are you here only to shitpost because you saw adnauseam image in OP? also i know how it works and what it does, its still adblocker

you saying everyone besides Sup Forums loves google? im honestly shocked

I stopped reading at 'marxist jews'

No, most people here dislike Google. This fact doesn't mean we automatically like you.

>you saying everyone besides Sup Forums loves google? im honestly shocked
that's she shittiest strawman I've seen in a while

your post was shit in the first place, thats why shit reply, and you are the only ones that mention Sup Forums in every second post you made. both Sup Forums and Sup Forums hates google, and adblockers are allowed on Sup Forums, theres literally not a single reason why these threads would be not allowed on Sup Forums, this is actually the best place for them, and it will stay like this

I'm actually starting to get the impression that these people might be Sup Forums or r/the_donald. No one is intentionally this shitty at arguing, I think they're trying to false flag us into thinking that Google is shilling. Only alternative is that google has finally stopped paying pajeets to shitpost and has started trying to use their machine learning algorithm that they've trained off years of shitposting data accumulated by aforementioned pajeets. Either way I smell a PsyOp and I want it off MY board

REMINDER to ignore Marcel.

>we live in an era when a megacorp uses the most powerful AI in the world to shitpost on Sup Forums
I am terrified

>that bizarre combination of Sup Forums-tier and Sup Forums-hating opinions
What?

I'm just disappointed they beat me to it. I was so damn close, we almost had her rebuilt. f

he's 15. he's brain damaged. degenerate.
don't try to make sense of it.

I think it might be one of those paid professional memers

What does it do?

This

do you guys actually think Sup Forums is full of paid shills?
same

how is this a placebo?

How the fuck does this kid live with himself, utterly disgusting.
Marcel, if you're reading this: leave to reddit and never come back, it's not a joke, you should just kill yourself.

it is

mp3 decay is real, senpai

@ me next time senpai

>red pill
>Marxist Jews
Sigh... I wish poltards would stay on their containment board.

/thread

Is it just a single autist who is making those adnauseum posts?

It always seems like it never gets bumped till he baits someone.

what does BBC taste like, marcel?

it wasnt even been thread related

>You don't need to explain that to me, you raging faggot. But it is reasonable to be annoyed when you shovel your trash into other boards. We don't have rules against being a cunt, but that doesn't make you any less of a cunt.

I hate how deep pol is into every other board now its cancer. you cant have a different opinion without some sperg calling you a shill just ruins discussion

We've got a cuck, gentlemen.

its full of mentally deranged individuals, people actually thought google and firefox were afraid of neetrunner