International fucks

Last night I got to fuck this beautiful Brazilian chick. This adds up to my small list of international fucks.

So far I've had sex with
- 2 american girls
- 2 french girls
- 1 asian girl (not sure which country)
- 1 peruvian girl
- 1 brazilian girl

Share your stories of when you fucked girls from other countries lads

Btw its not the girl in the pic

Fuck off Normie

>Estonian
>Filipina

that's it I guess. I had a Dominican stripper give me a handjob and a Thai sucked my dick once, if that counts :D

How cute was the Eesti?

>a Thai sucked my dick once
Did you reciprocate?

Pretty normal desu, but she was like 20, I was 15 myself. That was in Estonia.

1 American girl.

I've fucked women and prostitutes from almost every country on earth

Estonian chicks sure are hungry for the young finnish cock

2 Romanians
1 Ukrainian
1 French (had a twin sister)
1 Latvian
1 Angolan

>1 Angolan

Im drinkin Citrus-juice right now but I made a bigger frown when I read that.
Just WHY?

Where the fuck does one fuck an Angolan girl? Dont tell me you went to Angola user...

I need to step my game up desu but this year i'm going abroad I will report back then

Why not?
Felt like my ancestors were watching.

Where are you headed?

They come to Portugal to study because their universities are shit.
Most of them just stick together to other Angolans, but this one wasn't doing any of that.
I heard the other Angolan bois were mad at me.

Yeah, niggers can get away with fucking our wiminz but as soon as it's the other way around this is bad for some reason

>beautiful

glad ppl like horse faces, competition would be off the charts for cute women

i had a greek and norwegian girlfriend

I actually wanted to do this to at one point. Only got to do a couple of real foreigners (i.e. not people who grew up in Germany but were of foreign descent), before I met the perfect girl. Now, I can't continue getting it on with women from all over the world...

this is not actually her

well I guess one was Polish

it's a toss up between south-east asia and argentina, will have to see

>tfw only 11 Danish girls
Got something going with a South African studying in Denmark right now though

I've only had sex with a Polish chick and a Chinese chick

Polish girl: sweet and loving, she giggled and liked how my stubble tickled her neck and pussy. It was like having a waifu for a single night

Chinese girl: boring as shit. She did this weird little girl moan and just laid there like a fish. Let me do whatever I wanted to though. She said it was great, but it was a weird experience, not gonna fuck a chink again.

1 Maori
1 Polynesian probably Samoan
1 Cambodian
1 American

The American was an exchange student and was the best sex I've had, she didn't just go all dead fish on me. The Cambodian was weird, a bit chubby, refused to get naked and only did oral on me. The Polynesian was also a bit chubby and was average. The Maori was probably the worst, I made the mistake of giving in and losing my virginity to a 40 year old milf, and decided to go in for seconds condom free,which gave me gonorrhea.

The moral of the story is if your a horny beta try to have some standards or at least always wrap up when lowering your standards.

No regrets though

>The Cambodian was weird, a bit chubby, refused to get naked and only did oral on me.

hahaha you got sucked from a boi son.

It's still dubious, I had my suspicions and had a feel down there, and I didn't feel a penis and 'she' dry humped and grinded on my dick for a bit. I mean I wasn't really attracted to 'her' in here first place because of the chubby thing, so it might as well have been a dude.

I fucked a saffer a few times. She was THICC and a tiger in the sack, probably the best lay of my life

>American
>Implying something is foreign to your mutt genes

babbys first meme?

2 thais, a canadian, a german, and an eiro-pinay

>- 1 peruvian girl
Was she qt?
Most Peruvians look Amerindian instead of Mestizo.

Yeah that feeling when only fucking pure aryan women. I feel sorry for you.

Christ let's see:
English 2
Chinese 1
Colombian 1
Russian 2
American 2
Estonian 1
Peruvian 1
Mexican 2
Australian (ironically the hardest) 1
Taiwanese 1
Japanese 2
Swedish 1
Mebe a couple more, can't remember right now

OH forgot a frenchie, an Indian and this black Brazilian

>Japanese 2

jealous

1 brazilian - 8/10
3 indian girls (1 indian national 5.5/10 ,2 uk nationals 7/10 and 8/10)
1 syrian girl (moved to uk when she was young) 5.5/10 but she loved being strangled which was really fucking hot
1 omani girl 5/10
1 phiippino girl (uk national) 7.5/10, maybe 8
1 taiwanese girl 6/10
1 bulgarian woman (who was like 40) 6/10
1 half chinese half british girl( uk national) 7.5/10
1 american negro girl 8.5/10
1 iranian girl (moved to uk when she was 8) 6.5/10
1 kazakhstani girl (had the LOOSEST pussy imaginable even though she was skinny and 18 actually quite hot) 7/10

plus a bunch of prostitutes

I like brown girls.
The score out of 10 refers to their looks, not their performance in bed.
The best lays were the 8/10 indian-UK girl, the philippino-UK girl and the brazilian.
the philippino girl had the best attitude: she was bratty, submissive, cheeky and playful. When she glared at you or smirked at you it made you just want to fuck the shit out of her so hard she'd die. she knew how to just look at you and make you go crazy.

the brazilian was actively submissive. loved having her hair pulled etc, but would also ride your dick like crazy, skullfuck herself on your dick and deepthroat, go down and lick your ass without you asking. such energetic sex.

but the 8/10 indian-UK girl was best of all. she had the tightest, most amazing pussy. It felt unbelievably good. even with quite a thick condom on it felt way better than any other pussy I've ever had. I could cum 5 times in a night fucking her, from the evening until 4 am. and she came easily. She almost came from me just slowly easing in the first 2 inches of my dick in and out. and she had a big ass and wide hips. like half way between a normal girl's butt and kim kardashian's. really so great. And she loved having her ass eaten out, which I love doing too. and she had a really pretty pussy. And she really liked sucking dick, which she was quiet good at , but her handjobs were AMAZING. she just had magical hands

ree

What of? Japs are ez mode

I'll even teach you a trick, get a homestay student, before you know it you'll be rolling in foreign pussy

>only attracted to blonde blue eyed women

I honestly blame fucking Sup Forums

How old are you? There's a lot of partners for me.

27 bruh

I'm 25.

nearly all of my fucks have been since the beginning of 2016 when I signed up for tinder though , lol.

before I was 22 I had never had a girlfriend.

Japanese are much rare in the UK most Asian girls are Chinese / HK / Taiwanese etc

Who the fuck are you? Apache Indian?

huh? not sure what you're referring to.

the indian girls are real indian ehtnicity, not native americans.

>normalfags

Only girl from another cunt I've fucked was Canadian.... but it's hard to really consider it different because she was literally the same as an American girl, she just had a different passport.

1 HK girl
Been with her for two years now and she still does barely anything. Why does life taunt me

First and only girl I ever slept with was a Brazilian girl in the USA doing an exchange.
And to be honest, I peaked with her. No matter who I fuck after will never be as attractive or sexy as her.

2 Italians
1 Swedish
1 Spanish

Gotta say the Italian and Spanish girls were the best.

I've only gotten blowjobs

Something hot about going to a different country and having a girl from that country suck my dick

My collection includes
>2 Canadians, one swallowed my cum. The one that swallowed actually blew me after only 15 mins of meeting her
>1 Brazilian on vacation here in the US, I don't really count it since it wasn't in Brazil
>1 Welsh slag, probably the best BJ, I had to pay for it though

Going to Czech Republic in December, looking to add one to my collection

2 Norwegian
1 Lebanese
1 Russian
1 Polish

1 American chick
1 Japanese chick

are you in brazil at the moment?

>be 1st worlder
>fuck women you have no idea how to say hi in their language

how does it feels like?

I did it with 6 people so far

3 argies: one at the end of highschool, two during my first year of university doing assignments at their place (I think it was for a Proyectual I and II projects)

1 french guy, who was staying in a skii resort where I sometimes spend my winter break visiting my family

2 black guys, again at university, one was a student from Brazil (from Belo Horizonte, I did it with this guy three times) and the other a Nigerian I met through a friend of mine.
And yeah, it's true what they say about black men down there actually.

Anyway, 21 years old no sex for a year and a half now, I have no rushh..

So you worship BBC now?

German
Danish
Dutch
Iraqi

she looks like a trap.

>2 black guys, again at university, one was a student from Brazil (from Belo Horizonte, I did it with this guy three times) and the other a Nigerian I met through a friend of mine.
And yeah, it's true what they say about black men down there actually.

baiting this hard on Sup Forums's lawn

One cuban girl two times. She liked kinky shit like having three fingers up her ass while being eaten, pretty hot.

Someday I'd like to seduce and fuck a woman who doesn't know English and we literally cannot communicate a word in spoken language to each other.

It would be so primal and animalistic. Just mating and humping like mindless animals because we like each other's bodies.

Failing that , I'd like to tell a foreign woman before sex to only talk to me in her language so I could play out that fantasy.

Yeah it probably would be even better doing it in their country. Would make you feel even more like an important foreigner that local women want dick from. I've only fucked my other-nationality girls in the UK.

we are full

>lies aside

Dame asco, tbqh. I only dated men from my own state, with the only exception being one guy I met at uni from Argentina, and he's been living in Rio Grande do Sul since he was 2 years old, so he's a native to me.

I'd only date Uruguayans, or Argentinians who are living in RS and are fully assimilated with our local culture.

1 Ukrainian
1 yank (Jewish)
1 English (I'm a JF)