Should I sell my piece of shit mac to buy a thinkpad x1 carbon 5th gen?

Should I sell my piece of shit mac to buy a thinkpad x1 carbon 5th gen?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Learn-English
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, why not? What do you think, OP?

answer me.

Definitely.

sell it with the HDD filled with loli and cum inside of the keyboard crevices, faggot.

Wait for the 25th anniversary version.

>selling a Mac for another Mac

Only 2012 or 2013 MacBook Pro's are the GOAT laptops.
If you don't have one of those, sell it and buy any other shit you want, it won't matter.

ThinkPad Carbon shit is overrated, there are far nicer ChinkPads.

>ThinkPad Carbon shit is overrated
why? and I have 2014 btw

No buy a T470 with an extended battery (or T470p if you want a dgpu)

Gay

show elbows and ill answer

Wallpaper please

Yes, should get a MBP 2017 with touchbar instead.

This

You fucked up. Now you get to keep your shitty, inferior product.

Found it in another thread

i want to cum on and in illya's belly

die pedo shits

this

What's wrong with it?

it's not a 5th gen X1 Carbon.

do it!
its got a standard bios that can work with gnu/linux *bsd freedos reactos without using a second stage loader

you can upgrade ram/harddrive/cpu/wifi
you can self repair fans and other components for way cheaper

they are easy to service and are designed to be repaired

Ok.

-Posted from 3rd gen X1 Carbon

I literally did this last month and I am so happy. I got 750 for my 4 year old 15 inch Macbook Pro and bought a fully specced out X1 Carbon for 1500 bucks. It's so much better than the Mac was.

Fuck off. Do you even know where you are?

>thinkpad x1 carbon
Stop calling it a thinkpad

>stop calling thinkpad a thinkpad.

Get a load of this retard.

im at this thread retard use ur brain u weak pussy virgin fuckin pedo trash

You're a poo poo wee wee bum bum.

wheres brain proof kid ??? dont try to assert ur dominance which is really just a mask for ur insecurity cuz ur the simpleton of ur social peer group, also closeted homosexual detected raged cuz 2 inch dick cant get womenz?

u mad wite boi?

What language is this, could someone translate as I would like to understand this person's point of view

nice reading comprehension sperglord haha have u read anything past facebook buzzwords u lil pussy virgin hahahha repeat my insults to urself cuz it pleasures u to be cucked hahahaha?

I am sorry kind gentleman, I do not understand. Could you please elaborate?

wheres 187 iq on mensa test???? low kid stfu i do 50 single handed pushups and ur dick 3 inch lol kid ill beat u just like i verbally slash physically abused ur mom in bed last night as u watched and u were there so u remember that she enjoyed it?

>Gets called a pedophile
>BUH BUH ITS OKAY BECAUSE THIS SITE WAS ONCE MADE FOR ANIME XDDDD I DONT CARE THAT THIS IS A TECHNOLOGY BOARD MY PEDOPHILIA IS ACCEPTED EVERYWHERE HERE!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEE NORMIES

Fuck you pedophiles are scum.

let that be a permanent reminder to you that sodomy is a sin

Sorry new friend, I do not understand your native tongue. Hope this helps: wikihow.com/Learn-English

Bad day?

What? I love my rMBP. 3 years old and it's still as good as the first day I bought it (other than the battery). Why do you feel yours is bad and why are you still running Mavericks? Also those tray icons. There are none besides the default system ones. Do you use it at all?

mad

here
You should really try macOS. Apple has made a lot of improvements to the OS since 10.9.x in terms of security and performance. I remember when running Mavericks the processor temperature hardly ever stayed below 60-70C using the stock fan management. Since El Capitan mine has stayed at roughly 40C for most light tasks, only increasing to 50-60 under moderate load. I only kick the fan up to 50%+ if I'm doing something really heavy and I don't want the processor throttling (it's going to happen whether you have a Macbook or a Thinkpad because physics). Not to mention so much modern and updated software doesn't even support 10.9, at least not as well as the later releases.

Why? you don't have to be.

> it’s shit
why?

I have one of these I like it got it dual booted but idk what to do on either os I don’t program, don’t watch movies, don’t listen to music, wth do I have a computer for

>wth do I have a computer for
You have it for Sup Forums, satan.

Pedophile =/= Anime

Well you are biologically male but nobody considers you a man ,same thing

Can anyone tell me why macOS likes to have 128mb between partitions? Is it bad if I installed my os without this?

You don't even realize how great of an analogy that is. See it really doesn't matter if anyone THINKS you're a man. They don't have the right to determine that. If you're an adult male, you are objectively a "man". In the same way, it doesn't matter if 99% of people on earth believe a Thinkpad ultrabook isn't a "real" Thinkpad. It's been branded one by the people who own the rights to the name so that's what it is.

On a related note, I own a Thinkpad T420 which is highly recommended here. Good laptop for the $250ish I paid for it used (A+ condition with upgraded RAM and HDD) but it isn't even close to perfect. The display quality is subpar for its original asking price, it gets hot as any thin Macbook, the fan is loud and annoying, it's heavy, 16:9 is really a crappy aspect ratio for a work a machine that's supposed to be oriented towards serious business computing, neither the touchpad or Thinknipple is as good as a MBP trackpad with all its gestures. But to be fair, the T420 IS a 2011 machine. A 2016-2017 Thinkpad should be better in every single way. Might not be as versatile or upgradable but that's a trade off you'll have to consider for yourself.

Why did you bother replying to that massive retard?

Who cares what he thinks. Doesn't change the reality it is thinkpad no matter what that mouth breathing ass born delusional faggot kissless virgin says.

Patrician taste

>kitenium
Hi rebbit.

My new rMBP is two years old now (picture related)

Thankfully I haven't used it that much while on battery power so the battery hasn't run down too much. I've used 120 cycles out of 1,000 apparently being the maximum - so that's 12%. And the maximum charge now is apparently 94.8% of what it was originally.

But yeah obviously the batteries can go with lots of use. I used to have a 2006 white MacBook and the battery on that lost its ability to hold any charge at all. If you pulled out the lead then it just turned off. So I bought a new battery but then I ran down that one too.

Obviously with an rMBP the battery isn't user replaceable which is why I'm not using this one on battery power very much. But I don't need to anyway.

>I remember when running Mavericks the processor temperature hardly ever stayed below 60-70C using the stock fan management. Since El Capitan mine has stayed at roughly 40C for most light tasks, only increasing to 50-60 under moderate load. I only kick the fan up to 50%+ if I'm doing something really heavy and I don't want the processor throttling (it's going to happen whether you have a Macbook or a Thinkpad because physics)
Do you use smcFanControl? I find it really great because it shows me my CPU temperature in the menu bar, and I can turn up the fans if I need to (but I usually just have it on the default setting)

And yeah I'm currently on 45 degrees which is about right for when I'm not really doing much. I find two of the things that make it get really hot are 1080p60fps on YouTube (720p60fps is fine, and so is 1080p, it's only 1080p60fps and above which taxes it), and also if I use Google Maps online but turn on the 3D globe.