The iPad Pro revolution is here. By far faster than all

The iPad Pro revolution is here. By far faster than all
The competition. An amazing 2k resolution 120hz screen. Revolutionised by iOS 11 and the Smart Keyboard.

Will you take part in the revolution or be left behind?

>can't run any software I want
>revolution

fpbp

Consider that it is probably better that you don’t use that software. It is likely counterproductive or obsolete if it is not on the iPad Pro.

revolution in what?
watching pictures of your grandchildren and sharing them on facebook?

let me know when I can have real applications, run linux VMs, or at least connect to a remote environment using EoD or NX.

otherwise this is just a toy and useless for any real work, unless you have a secretary-tier job and just do e-mails and Word.

See:

Buy a banner

I work in EDA software industry, which totals >2000 million USD in revenue, every quarter

you know, the software Apple uses to design their SoCs, you can be sure they don't run in on an iPad

in fact, almost none of that software even runs on Windows or macOS

so...yeah, it's a toy for playing, not a tool for working
not even Apple uses their products internally, otherwise they wouldn't get anything done

so convenient it doubles as a convenient stylus holder so it'll feel like you were born ready.

>advertisement
Fuck off

low quality bait

>You don't know what you want, I know what you want!
>If X, Y, and Z features aren't on what I like, they don't matter!

Certainly. Get your toys off our board.

120 Hz sounds nifty but are there any tangible benefits to having one on a tablet with a functionally limited mobile OS?

My 2014 samshit tablet can store and play any file I want, install any programs I want and multitask any app I want.
How many years till jpads catch up?

>fake 120hz
>anally closed ecosystem, can't pirate apps
>can't play windows games
>can't install linux
>can't use as a wardriving machine
>overpriced piece of shit
>gay CEO

into the trash it goes

can you split screen between windows?

>retarded tech illiterate gaymur

Into the trash you go. The world's most valuable company is managed from an iPad.

I wish there was an Android tablet manufacturer who put as much effort and support behind their product as Apple does. I just prefer Android. I love being able to browse my file system and manipulate files. Solid Browser puts a smile on my face every time I use it. Newpipe puts a smile on my face every time I use it. Clover is great. The OLED 2560x1600 display on the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is amazing. You know what isn't amazing? Samsung acts like it doesn't exist now. Never got upgraded past Android 5.0. All that amazing hardware just left to waste because Samsung refuses to stand behind their products for any length of time. That's just sad.

trust me, they will start making equivalent versions in android if this takes off. apple always starts these tech trends.

I'm pretty sure they are doing it on purpose so I doubt this will change anytime soon. After all, hardware wise, nothing important has changed in any tablet or smartphone that would prevent older models from running the newest OS. They just want you to buy new models regularly and not keep using your 5+ year old one that works perfectly fine and could be used for another 5+ years if it had the newest OS.

Sometime new os's are not the most optimized for an older device.

Is there a mac terminal on this? Can you compile stuff here?

why didn't they make the connector slide out of the middle of the pen like this?

Hi apple! How's your day going?

/thread

How is this black gentleman has two left hands?

Lineage 14 is available and 15 is just around the corner, the dev for this chip already runs oreo on his tablet.
On lollipop touchjizz I only get 7 hours SoT but on aosp nougat 10 hours isn't a problem.
So just rely on samshit hardware, it hasn't disappointed.

What the fuck is an iPad going to do with 120 FPS

>I can run angry birds in 120fps, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

pencil comes with a female-female connector, so you can just plug it into a wall

>not OLED

TRASH

That would look bad.

He has his right hand on the left side and his left hand on the other.
Pickture related shows how intelligent a nigger is

>not just virtualizing CAD software
>not just virtualizing any software that doesn't have a native iOS, Windows or macOS counterpart
l0l @ u

>>not OLED TRASH
Fixed.
I want to use it for more than one year.

Ok THIS is shilling. “I just got a MacBook for X reason, I need some app recommendations” is not.

Call me when I can use a real workflow. In the meantime, calling it "pro" is stupid

120hz screens are the only thing that really interest me on that. I hope Apple puts high refresh rate panels in all their devices to the rest of the industry can do the same

>iOS
>Pro

Hahahahahahahahaha

You can't afford it.

I have one the 256 4G model. its ok, I'd Rather get the Sony one though.

Is there any 2-in-1 worth getting?

Or is it another meme?

Who the fuck actually uses only an iPad for work? What the fuck would you do on it that you can't do on some shitty laptop?

Some people like them, I don't. They are too fat to be a tablet replacement and they are flimsier and less powerful than their regular laptop counterparts.

Just walk into best buy or whatever and wave one around yourself.

$0.0002 has been deposited in your iPajeet account

Surface Book
VAIO Z Canvas

I'm going to be left behind. Since Tim Cook decided to open his big fucking trap about DRUMF I am done with Apple. The botnet is getting insane now with the platform too.

I'm a full-time student, and I make heavy use of the iPad Pro. The ability to handwrite -- and handwrite extremely well -- is a godsend. To my knowledge, Notability is literally the best note-taking software in existence. iOS 11 added markup to iBooks, too, so if you have an e-textbook that's in PDF format (which you probably will), you can draw directly on it, and your edits will not only be saved, but also synced via iCloud.

Oh, I forgot to mention: In any situation where I'm asked to print and complete something, I can complete it before printing instead, or forego printing instead and e-mail the completed item back.

If I'm handed a piece of paper, I can snap a picture of it with the iPad (note: the current iPad Pros have the same camera module as the iPhone 7) with Scanbot, file it in Notability, and then hand the paper right the fuck back.

I do keep a sheaf of about ten sheets of paper, though, for those rare occasions where I'm asked to write something and turn it in on the spot. I use roughly one such sheaf per year. Ten sheets of paper. Per *year*.

The iPad Pro is boss as fuck in basically all academic contexts that aren't CS.

I don't know. I switched from a Surface Pro 4, a much more capable device, to a Thinkpad because I find it better for productivity purposes.

I'd happily take my 8 year old convertible over an iPad Pro.

Gtfo tim cock

Ms has been trying for years with their surface shits

Laptops aren't going anywhere unless there's some radical invention that makes key

You can’t afford it.

>2k resolution
so 1080p?

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day: