It doesn't get much better than this

It gets better! (OpenBSD)

nice wallpaper and theme

a lot of things better than a server OS with a wrong license

As far as desktop environments go, no it doesn't. Your operating system is retarded though.

Poor OP, they haven't heard of Windows 7.

Does FreeBSD even support Ryzen 7?

>I can't install themes on Ubuntu myself
kys

Why bsd and not linux? do you have autism?

What are the perks of netbsd and dragonflybsd?

Till you try to insert a usb drive and try to read/write to it

retard

GPL = communist license

BSD = Cuckold license

>hate gpl
>use Xfce
wew

freetards butthurt about true free license

>free
Cuck*

the BSDs should get rid of all GPL-ed cancerous software, hence the move away from gcc

Are you showing off your rice? Because it looks like absolute shit. I could let my 5 year old son smash the keyboard in my confs and I'd end up with a better looking desktop than that. For shame, OP.

>forcing other programmers into an ideology is more important than the tech itself
Good thing we are allowed to choose which license we want to release under. This is real freedom, unlike your totalitarian copyleft

ricing, go back to ledit mongoloid

>move away from gtk
>use gtk software
>use GPL software
Cognitive dissonance at its finest

multiple faggots post stuff he thinks it's a single person are you that retarded?

#notMe

Like every other fucking distro ever?

Whats in the bottom right corner?

BSD is complete and utter crap.

perks of dragonfly = hammer
other than that they're both totally worthless

ah thank you for contributing that insightful evidence user!

NetBSD has excellent portability, especially if you want to use a non x86 architecture and it's obscure. I don't think I'll ever use dragonflybsd, but I think I could try out netbsd one of these days. FreeBSD is if you want a general purpose desktop.

Nothing will match the portability of linux due to its extensive support for drivers for embedded hardware. Also, I wouldn't use BSD for a desktop just because it's not compatible with bedrock linux, which I love.

>OS that doesn't respect your freedom
Into the trash it goes

>Nothing will match the portability of linux due to its extensive support for drivers for embedded hardware.
I'm a linuxfag, but to be fair NetBSD is more portable than even the busybox distros

Most of that *BSD does have it or an alternative that's just as good.

looks like outdated shit

you complete retard.
that's just default XFCE, everyone agrees it looks shit

looks like Gnome 2

BSDs have unity-lightdm-greeter? News to me

>It doesn't get much better than this
in Sri Lanka.

god freetards are fucking faggots

You can't be ever more contrarians than this, indeed. It's the purest hipster OS.

>I know, I'll make a FreeBSD thread on Sup Forums! It'll be different this time, I swear!
Just stop making these shitty threads.

coming from 300 gazillion distros calling FreeBSD hipster, retard confirmed

fuck off back to FLT

I use FreeBSD, m80. These threads are cancerous.

Sort of, its very wonky with it. I.e sometimes it just doesn't detect core count and thread count correctly. And I don't think they've fixed this

>I want my wife to have the freedom to sleep with any man she wants!

I'll release this piece of crap code and god forbid anyone make any money off of it.

In contrast to the GPL, which is designed to prevent the proprietary commercialization of Open Source code, the BSD license places minimal restrictions on future behavior. This allows BSD code to remain Open Source or become integrated into commercial solutions, as a project's or company's needs change. In other words, the BSD license does not become a legal time-bomb at any point in the development process.

In addition, since the BSD license does not come with the legal complexity of the GPL or LGPL licenses, it allows developers and companies to spend their time creating and promoting good code rather than worrying if that code violates licensing.

>BSDs don't have this thing very specific to ubuntu? BTFO
lol are you gonna bitch about no skype too

Yeah I am. Why would I use an OS that doesn't do what I want it to do?

Would you switch to an OS that didn't have a text editor?

It's not like I can make all my friends switch to Telegram, oh wait that doesn't work on BSD either.

even debian doesn't have a unity greeter for lightdm

why aren't you bitching about that?

Basically you are playing SJW moral police of other peoples software choices--an incredibly trivial thing. Get a life.

I don't use debian, and if I did, I could still download and compile it and it would work because debian is linux. The same can't be said for BSD

are you unironically retarded

now you're just looking for excuses

free bullshitdetector

>allows developers and companies to spend their time creating and promoting good code
That's why bsd doesn't support anything.
The developers and companies steal the code and since there is no obligation to give back, they screw bsd.
That's why linux is so much better.