Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=9m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1JeII0eGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google

>any last minute advice?
become a woman

Cut your penis off.

Preferably a black women (but you can also just identity as one if you aren't really)

>phone interview

>mfw have to write a fizzbuzz program that inverts a binary tree on the whiteboard over phone

>mfw they put a pajeet on phone
>mfw op fails the interview because he can't understand his thick accent

I hope you fail the interview.

Are binary trees even important to learn if you never work with big data?

No. They're only used to detect who's keeping up with the memes

y?

Just be yourself.

>any last minute advice?
Yeah, ask them why are they so fucking evil and why do they hate heterosexuals and white males in particular.

Practice implementing graph search algorithms (bfs, dfs, a*). Also implement quicksort.

if you're a guy, make sure to tell them to refer to you as she. if you're a woman, ask them to refer to you as xhe/them. that way you will fall into a different category and will be pushed ahead of the line and are more likely to get a job.

be a jew

why is manhole cover round?

This will be your interviewer:

youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=9m50s

Make sure you know this material.

For the love of god make sure you are in a place that has good reception.

I still don't understand how one can be 'proudly bipolar'...
It's called a 'disorder' for a reason ffs..

>disorder
No such thing anymore! Now every disorder is being normalized.

kek, and these faggots are probably making over $300k/year after factoring in salary, bonuses, equity, etc...

that's why you should install adnauseam and put an end to it.

this. than scream like a retard and hung up. how would anybody want to work at google?

because you can't cure it, so instead of treating it like a downfall you find out how to use it. Other people will shame you but you don't have to shame yourself.

no, they might make around $150k on average, which in SV means you still need 3 roommates in order to make rent.

it's better than
>i have a bad thing so i'm a bad person instead of a good one

Actual googler here.
The first phone "screening" interviews are typically with recruiters who are just reading expected answers from a sheet.

They may also ask you what areas you're familiar with. Don't pretend to have a greater breadth of understanding than you do, they will ask you don't technical questions to make sure you're not bullshitting.

Finally, don't move to the Bay area. Go to Kirkland or NYC.

Be sure to mention moot as a reference.

wow google has only 8 employees

you need to go back

You're about right, but a bit low.
I was a level 3 (lowest) software engineer in the Bay area for goog. The base salary there was about 120k +19k annual bonus and about 50k in stock each year. There were other small bonuses (on call etc) but they only really as up to another 20k max.
The salary spreadsheet Googlers used to see if they were getting screwed over actually leaked, you can check yourself.

>I have a technical phone interview with pic related later today
feel sorry for you
>any last minute advice?
tell them you run adnauseam and ask them if your boss will be a pajeet.

Please do these

I've only heard horror stories about working for Google, politics aside. You have to dedicate your life to them, and give up on everything else. All your time will go towards Google.

did you need to live with roommates or could you actually afford a decent apartment by yourself?

>You have to dedicate your life to them, and give up on everything else. All your time will go towards Google.
It's an insane SJW cult masquerading as a company.

James Damore explains what's it like working for Evil Goolag:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1JeII0eGo

Listen to this OP before you even waste an hour on that cult.

>The gender data shared is global for all Google's 50,000 employees, while the ethnicity data is strictly for the company's U.S. employees. Overall, 70% of Google employees are male, and 91% of U.S. employees are either white or Asian
stop being retarded, just because they hire 1 or 2 tranny freaks doesn't mean that it isn't easier to get hired as a white male

>defending the most evil company in the world...
pathetic.

>working on Go
i-it's o-o-ok, Ken is still the main m-man

Where am I defending them? They overwhelmingly hire more white and asian males in America. Unless OP is from India, if he's White or Asian and applying to Google he's fortunate.

>any last minute advice?
dont be white male

their CEO doesn't even speak english well.

>dont be white male

This. If you're white, OP, claim you're transsexual and transracial.

What does that have to do with anything? They obviously don't hate heterosexual white males if they're hiring them way more than any other demographic in the US. Being a black, gay female doesn't get you points at google. Look at the facts, ding dong.

I was able to rent a duplex about an hour away (in traffic) from campus. Shit sucks man, that's why I got out.

Don't.
You'll be looking for an new job after aprox. 8 weeks.

Working for Google is shit unless you have a manager position

>implying it wouldn't be 99% white and asian male if it wasn't for Affirmative Action

Had 2 tech interviews with them before.
Make sure you think out loud, analyze the problem, ask interviewers to clear things out, structure your solution by writing it on Google Doc (or whiteboard idk), list the possible solutions even the bruteforce ones, analyze the complexity, make sure its acceptable, write code, check/debug line by line. Expect to optimize your solution in follow up questions.

>any last minute advice?
ask them if they have toilets or will you have to shit on streets.

thats why you quit the company?

why didn't you just move to one of their other locations?

Is that a man in a dress?

nu/pol/ btfo