Crazy request

Guys, I have a problem. I am from a hellhole town in russia and my girlfriend is now in Rio. She is a volonteur in olimpic games. It's a long story but I want to write a few words in front of her house entrance with crayons/paint and want somebody to help me. Here is the house google.com/maps/@-23.0072452,-43.2956104,188a,20y,226.68h,45.02t/data=!3m1!1e3
The thing I want you to help me to write is "Nastya K., he loves you"
I understand that it sounds impossible, but you might help me incredibly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMCFUPd6PGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would pay 50 buks if some one would take a shit on her doorstep

its not personally her doorstep so go fuck yourself, lol

You're playing a dangerous game leaving that kind of information here, it's basically a natural habitat for unstable people. You could try finding someone on interpals to help you, that would be so much safer.

I am sorry friend, but she is probably fucking Brazilian men right now. They're very often rated as the most attractive in the world.

I understand all risks, but it sounds like the only way. I think it would take too much time to reach a person willing to do it in some conservative website

Oh shit, always the same. I dont't care, maybe I'm a cuckold, I just want a fucking sign there

If you gonna do it please do it with crayons and make sure it's the kind that's gonna be washed off with the first rain. Someone did it with paint right under my windows, two years later it's still here, only someone fixed the massage a little, just to make it appropriately vulgar, so annoying.

I'll throw inn another 50 dollarydoos

No problem, I'm just trying to find anyone willing to help me with this

ask the brazillian russiaboo in /rus/ then, he will write the message then fuck your gf

Pls give me the link it's my first time on this board :C

Is it also your first time on Sup Forums? You seem bredy new

You should just try it, I'm telling you, do you even know what interpals is? People there are friendly and they are often willing to help. You could just search people in the city your girl in and message all of them some king of generic text. It's gonna take you like 10 minutes.

Listen,Nigger,just call her. She's going to freak out and think that you're stalking her or some shit.

I'm on my way friend.
What is your name?

you will not get it. Nobody from Rio knows english. And the few people that knows it, doesn't know this site.

Find /rus/ in the catalogue or wait/create one.

>Guys, I have a problem
so fuck you too

It's just a surprise. She is trying to ingnore me after a little quarrel

Vlad. Just write "Nastya, Vlad loves you". It would be great to bring pic of it here.

Not trying to banter or be a dick but don't do it. It sounds really pathetic and the chances of her thinking you're stalking her are high. I'd recommend sending her a SMS or something.

>Vlad and Nastya
These are the most stereotypical Russian names I have ever heard

Hope it is not just a brazilian proxy, or you are not going to write some bullshit there. Something good should happen sometimes

Someone write:
"Girl, you real Nastya, K?"

I hope you deliver user :^)

NORMIES GET OUT

I will write it that you're cheating on her instead, and then use the fact that she is depressed to make a way into her heart, and cuck you.
How about it?

write it in Russian like this
> Hacтя ты шлюхa. т. Bлaд

Nastya is very popular for girls in 90s, yes. but it doesn't matter, it is fucking Rio, there are not to many russians a suppose

Cheeky Hue strikes again

I told you that would happen

>normie's problems
Brazilbro from Rio, plz write something rude or go and fuck his slav slut, he deserved it.

>user from Sup Forums
>sex
Does this really happen from time to time?

is she hot? post pics

That's harsh, man. Let's help this poor Russian fella.

Is Daria low, mid, or high tier name?

fucing win

Facepalm. The only one thing I hope - this won't happen cos' freaks rarely get out of their homes.

Do it

Stop being full autismo and just call her, like a normal and sensible person would do. Jeez.

Not really hot, just an average girl, but I love her. No pics, sorry man.

I'll throw in another 50

Man, it's a fucking surprise. I'll call her anyway.

Maybe you should go to Sup Forums ?

I understand that there is low probability that anyone would really do this just to make the world better. But still hope.

pls, no :)

Alright guys. Spray shop.
Which colour do I use?

second row from top, third from left. Are you an adequate guy, or going to write this cuckold stuff?)

Omgd, please do this, Brasilian. So kute~ :3

:^)

it's creepy as fuck to send masked rapists to your girlfriend in rio m8

do
no
use
fucking
paint

RED

Lol, use red white and blue like the Russian flag

Dis

You could actually get fucked by using spray btw

How would you feel if one of these fine gentlemen frequenting a chinese forum for poorly drawn taiwanese cartoons actually screenshot/bookmark this thread (and hints the grill with a shortened link)? How would she feel if she knows that you are asking to some brazilian favela guy to gang rape her despite the fact that she's
>Not really hot, just an average girl
>No pics, sorry man.

Go to Sup Forums and ask someone to place a cardstand in that location, you'll have more chances in finding someone actually delivering what you actually asked

i'll throw in 50 euros

I'm on my way gents.

The absohue madman

That's a long way.

also,
>brazillian public transport
I heard people frequently get mugged there. Good luck getting there alive.

that's going to take you like 3 hours

didn't you guys have a riot at the world cup because your transportation system sucks

>absolute madman

btw I hope I had a right adress. Cos it was found by my suggestions from a photo from her balcony, her friend she leaves together location in instagram, google photos and building description. But I have found only two buildings looking appropriate. Both of them are nearby so you can check my suggestions since we have 1 hour while brsilian guy is on his way. I will post pics in few minutes

>53 min

tell me if you need money for a taxi I will send it to you somehow if instead if writing the message you fuck the girl and post pics

Little price for dem reddit points

Barra - Zona Sul has a lot of traffic this time of the morning

xddddd
youtube.com/watch?v=hMCFUPd6PGE

rolling

Hope this happens tbqh

If you have skills draw a proofster with a Russian flag as well

So the first thing I know - 8 stores house at Vitor Konder. There is only one such house there. And here go picks

Today on cuck class
Russian user ask to be cucked by brazzilian studs.

guys, can we have a nice touching rl drama of a boy getting to his girl instead?
>do you have a rl grill to impress?
>Sup Forums No
>Coz nobody likes you

If you think I'm totally wrong write your suggestions

>I didn't even had an address I'm a fucking stalker
no surprise

No drama is possible. Things cant become worse.

Are you still with us, user

BRICS unity

>using your cellphone on Rio's public transport

lol

kek

I noticed 2 entrances there, close to each other. Choose the one you like.

I think vlad will get his gf back and that she'll be pregnant, 9 months later she gives birth to a beautiful mulatto boy
Dubs confirm

btw if something happens with the thread, user, send proofpics here: [email protected]

This bad motherfucker would kill you with a zip gun for it wouldn't he

It's a nice thread, user. Literally justifies all the shit that heppens on Sup Forums.

>316
Nastya gives birth to a half-redneck baby confirmed

So what basically happened here is that russian user posts his gf's address in Rio to some favela shits and now they are on their way to rob and rape her? Afterward they can say it was the courtesy of Vlad which led to this.

>ordem e progresso

>Firs Russian zika baby will be made ITT.

I swear to god, BR user, if you go Sup Forums on this poor desperate guy for keks I will figuratively kill you.

Yes of course my Mongolian friend

>First Russian cyka baby will be made ITT
Fix'd

I'm not the first carioca user who lives in Barra da Tijuca. I'm in Niteroi(another city), so I couldn't get in Ipanema fast even if I wanted to.