Argentina is the Europe of South America

Argentina is the Europe of South America.
Our people are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=FCGaV6eXEYOpwgSIuJfYBg&q=argentina lootings&oq=argentina lootings&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..30i10.2218.4983.0.5769.19.19.0.7.7.0.278.3094.0j18j1.19.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.17.1691.0..0j5j0i13j0i24.hG6olVUMvqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I think Argentina and Chile are the only great countries of SA.

>europe
>white

What are you talking about lautar? We're black+amerindian third world poor mongrels.

Stop telling lies on int

Was Rorschach right Sup Forums?

I don't know about Argentina, but the person in that photo is most certainly white.

I agree. I've seen group pictures of Argentinians and I was actually surprised at how white they were.

>Latin America
>white

You look like average spics

google.co.uk/search?site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=FCGaV6eXEYOpwgSIuJfYBg&q=argentina lootings&oq=argentina lootings&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..30i10.2218.4983.0.5769.19.19.0.7.7.0.278.3094.0j18j1.19.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.17.1691.0..0j5j0i13j0i24.hG6olVUMvqs

Lmao i knew this post was only a matter of time

Must be a class thing. Argentina is apparently very class-based. I could have sworn that I've seen group pictures of Argentines where people looked absolutely white.

That's basically how it is. White immigrants got free lands when they came here. So if you're white and poor here it means your ancestors fucked up.

Messi is white so Argentina is white imo

wew
what a qt

that's as white as it gets. most people don't really look white in argentina.

much better than white european tbhfam

Is it true there is many Japanese diaspora in Argentina too?

Africa begins at the Pyrenees

t. french proverb

this is ironic coming from france

how is all that inbreeding going for you tho?
thank god we ended up with more italian than spanish immigrants

Must I remind you?

>60% white

78% in argentina tho

you sure look italian, pinocchio

If by Europe you mean Moldova, then yes.

Argentina is an country

>more fucked than us
>Europe of South America
ayy

I know.

Just a reminder that yanks can't judge if your country is white or not.

>that feeling when you have to rule the kingdom but your aunt grandma is looking more and more sexy each day

Well, Europe is about to get royally fucked by moslems and Russia desu

I don't know much about South America but I still pretend I have am qualified to say that Argentina is the best country there.

>Ancestor were fairly wealthy, owned land and all
>Decided to have lots of kids, which are a drain on resources
>Were also a bunch of gambling, whore chasing, alcoholics
>The next generation has nothing but a small house

If I could kill the dead, so help me God.

es el chicano en españa

That person looks like Hugo Chavez

Pretty much the face of America in twenty years from now

kek, agreed my friend

>Spics
>Latins
>Latinos

White. We don even consider Moortugal and half of Italy/Spain white what makes you different Argie lad?

Even California is still whiter than Argentina.

Tell me about Latino cunts, what are the little differences between them? Which ones like/don't like which ones? Are there any differences is the way they speak? Or in the food they eat?
What one should never say in particular Latino cunts?

>what are the little differences between them?
food, music, accents, people....

>Which ones like/don't like which ones?
we don't like very much eachother, mostly because of f**tball rivalry or historic differences

>Are there any differences is the way they speak?
yeah, like british English, American English, Australian English etc

>we don't like very much eachother, mostly because of f**tball rivalry or historic differences
Could you specify?
As a central-eastern european I have a whole array of different shades of resentment, hate, and butthurt towards many of my neighbours, I imagine it's the same at your place. So tell me more pls, I'm curious.
Who Argentina dislikes the most? With whom your relations are the best (or the least bad)?
What parts of your history are the most painful, and which ones the most glorious?

>America
>White
Implying it's not the land of dindus and swarthy laborers

>I imagine it's the same at your place
yes and no at the same time, most of the euro butthurt is because of wars-genocide, for example: we have a love-hate relationship with Chile since in the 70's our dictatorship wanted to declare war on them to remain in power, JP II prevent them to do it, so the Junta declared the war on England for the Falklands (for the same purpose), Chile helped England and now a lot of argies are butthurt with them and call the traitors (lel)
We also have a love-hate with Brazil but I couldn't tell you if it's because history or most likely because of football
Anyway, a lot of latam countries hate us because porteños are arrogants and insufferable , and at the same time we dislike Peru/Bolivia/Paraguay because of brown and poor people come here in hordes every year and most of them don't pay taxes and live from welfare

>What parts of your history are the most
painful?
for me: the independence times, for lefties the last dictatorship (1976-1983)
>and which ones the most glorious?
1930-1960 more or less

>Our people are white.
No,they're brown mexican manlets

Wtf,why is Argentina full of mexilets?

go home Romania, you're drunk

>all our people are white
you wish boludo

t. dani mocanu

Interesting, thanks.
>JP II prevent them to do it
wolololo
>Peru/Bolivia/Paraguay
What are the main differences between these cunts?
t. cygan

this

>Argentina is the Europe of South America.
We use to say this here tbqh

>What are the main differences between these cunts?
their ugliness, bolivians and peruvians are 95% brown and amerindian, but their features are quite different, you can tell which is which without being an expert
Paraguayans are more mixed with euros, but they're still between the poorest countries in Latam, so we can say they clean our toilets

dam son

pic related, bolivians

Reminder that those numbers are self-reported. It depends on whether the person thinks he's white or not.
I'm considered white in here because of my pale skin, but I have turk-tier eyebrows and nigger tier lips

>more fucked than us

lol we are fucked but nowhere as fucked as brasil 60k murders a year and impeached president

Que picardia

>argentina is the Europe of South America

So your women are getting raped by immigrants? If yes, then you're right, you guys are the europe of SA.

>impeached president

Thank god for that shit, boy

I want to take a trip to Argentina for Hispano-Italian qts

Chile is not white
They are chilINDIOS

fuck off, we're full

you have Mexico

>impeached president
>a bad thing

really makes you think

this post REALLY made me think

>american president
>argentine president
Argentina is more white than USA

test

>le argentinians are white maymay
>le please accept us oh europeans, a few years ago I saw this guy with blond hair and my grandpa had blue eyes
none of spain and only northern italy is white, and argentinians are on average less white than spaniards and italians in general. stop with the delusions. why are you so cucked that you try to be part of something you're not? you're not european, not after being in the americas for so long. everything from your genetics to your culture to your country's politics are vastly different from europe, even spain to a very considerable extent. accept that you're a south american and stop caring about the old world so much. jesus, that place is a chaotic mess, and you're lucky enough to be thousands of km away from it and yet you're still cucked because of antiquated late 19th/early 20th century "research" conducted by ethnic nationalists

Argie schoolers are so hot :3