Poland should have borders of 1921, Silesia and Pomeria should be independent (without germans)

Poland should have borders of 1921, Silesia and Pomeria should be independent (without germans).

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

jassa.org/?p=6755
jassa.org/?p=5072
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Switzerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemannic_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_High_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_High_German)
jassa.org/?p=5964
youtube.com/watch?v=AMQ2mmZ_uAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care

Finland should have borders of 5th century AD

No, we should have old Western Slavic lands.

Bolan is main PC Games place in the world.
Dying Light and Witcher are best. Still.
viva Poland viva Techland

>Techland
It's mediocre at best.

test

MY

Western Ukraine is Poland.

call of juarez all rock you dumb pole

Poles are a very small minority in former Eastern Poland and there's no reason why Silesia and Pomerania should be independent. The people there are normal Poles. Both ideas are stupid, Ivan.

that shit is fake
is real one Western Ukraine is full of Bandera scum, lad

Baltic swamplands?

MY

Source

source: yur mam
:-{DDDDDDDDD

just look at the toponymy, all germanised obvious Slavic names or references to Wend-, Wind-...

Pomerania is swedish

Examples for those names in Switzerland, West Germany, etc?

B-but GOG

Majority (if not all) names ending with ow/ov, owa/ova, owo/ovo, in, ina, ino, au, itz, itza, itze or having wend/vind root are of Slavic origin.

Yeah, but you're map shows Slavic toponymes in places that were west of the area where Slavs lived

jassa.org/?p=6755
jassa.org/?p=5072

Good example from Switzerland is Aristau

Actually Slavs lived as far West as Rhine. Elbe-Saale line is just a border of area where they constituted absolute majority.

>the whole Germany is Polish clay
cannot fucking make this up

>Aristau

The German wiki page says the name is of OH-German origin, and the source for this is an actual linguist and not some blogger.

Could someone tell me about Silesia before it was Polish? My ancestors are from there but I know almost nothing.

see
>before it was Polish
It was Vandal, so Polish anyway.

those in the Northwest must be fake or a misunderstanding

there're a lot slavic toponyms in eastern estonia as well

m8 the "1153 Arnestowo" refers to a known document that carries that name for the place in that year. It is a reference item in itself.

>It was Vandal, so Polish anyway.
true

Your screenshot says nothing about a Slavic origin, the -owo ending doesn't necessarily mean this. I'm not a linguist myself but apparently professionals say that it's a German place name.

So it shouldn't exist at all?

Guy that made the post provided sources.

GOG is CD-Project's.

No m8 if you apply Occam's razor here, it is obvious that the name is of Slavic origin. There are plenty of similar examples btw.

What is this bullshit? It has Slavic toponyms in fucking Italy and Switzerland but misses the OBVIOUS ones in East Germany (Berlin, Dresden)?

Only the first two were good. Cartel was straight up dogshit and Gunslinger was a meme rail shooter.

>Arnestowo
I didn't dispute this. Look at the German wiki page

Does Arnestowo sounds German to you? Or Arowa?

Silesia is rightful Czech clay

It should exist as a tribal federation from the river Kalix in Sweden to the bend of the Volga at Nizhny Novgorod

Surely you know better than actual linguists. Occams razor makes a German origin more likely since the vast majority of toponymes in the surroundings are also German (or some other non-Slavic language). Basically all you're saying is ow= Slavic in 100% of all cases.

Which langugae did they speak back then?

ouwa is OH German for water, senpai. That's the origin of that name

>but misses the OBVIOUS ones in East Germany
Because it shows only ones located west of official boudary of slavic presence

I'm sorry we triggered your 1/64 prussian heritage.

Does Wabinowa have a meaning in German too?

-au / -auwa / -owe / -... means "Aue", "wetland / meadow" in English

ouwa -> Au means water again. Wabin could be a name

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
'no'

>ouwa is OH German for water
That's interesting because many of these -ouva/-ow Swiss villages have nothing to do with water (not located near a river or lake or something lake that)

*not water but wetland, poster above me is correct

arnestowo means place that belongs to arnest

CANNOT
FUCKING
MAKE
THIS
UP

So you don't think that the topo might change whithin 1,200 years in the Alps?

Yeah, there will be mountaints growing out of lakes, simply because Germans can't accept that they weren't there first or weren't there at all, but simply someone made this shit up in XIX century for German Empire purposes.

LMAO

Holy fuck Poles are truly pathetic

Well au/auva/aua (deformed ow/owa) are typical Slavic endings. If auva means wetland in German, why don't they explain with this toponyms in Eastern Germany?

shut up Mehmet

look, -au (formerly -ow, -ouwe etc.) is a common suffix of German place names. The Rhine is just 15km away from this place and perhaps its named because of the various streams there that flow to the Rhine there.

>why don't they explain with this toponyms in Eastern Germany

I'm not a linguist but the rest of the toponym might be an indicator. In the case of Wittnau: witun means wood in OH-German. Secondly, in East Germany we know of the large presence of Slavs there in the past while the chronicles probably don't tell us anything about Slavs in Switzerland.

What about Slavs in Austria? I mean during the great migration period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Switzerland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemannic_German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_High_German

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_High_German)

you are welcome

I L L U M I N A T I

>look, -au (formerly -ow, -ouwe etc.) is a common suffix of German place names
Of course it's common because there was a lot of Slavs in what is now Germany

>while the chronicles probably don't tell us anything about Slavs in Switzerland
If you are looking for name "Slavs" of course you won't find anything.

jassa.org/?p=5964
I know it's only a blog but really intriguing.

but you do know that the word "water" is very similar in ALL of the indo-european languages?
>water, wata, wetter, vatn, wasser, agua, aqua, woda, etc pp
i don't speak any slavic languages, but maybe the polish and the german suffix refer to the same: goddamn bloody fucking WATER

i've never heart anything about slavic immigration during that time into the alpine regions

>but you do know that the word "water" is very similar in ALL of the indo-european languages?
Yes but -ow/-owa ending in Slavic have nothing to do with water.

holy shit, we full Orwell now?

Czerwony zrobili gównie z granicami Polski, tylko debil albo banderowiec może diskutować z tym.

*czerwonie

good enough senpai

wiem że jeszcze chujówie mówię

nie jest źle

No.

Idź w chuj, twe bratki to separatisty z Donbassu

To Silesian albo Polish?

youtube.com/watch?v=AMQ2mmZ_uAE

good post

Silesian, but it's just a polish dialect.

>Of course it's common because there was a lot of Slavs in what is now Germany

The OH German word for wetland was ouwa. Some places that end with au/ow are derived from this root, others are Slavic.

>Pole lives in russia
really makes you think

Looks good, it's missing Silesia and Prussia though.

Also glad it's named "Berlin" not some "Berolińsk" shit, there is no need for that. Berlin is slavic as it is.

Ślůnsko godka is silesian dialect with alternate orphography?

Just like Belarusian """language""", lol (but honestly it's better than Russian because closer to the other slav languages)

Silesian looks like drunk polish desu.

same shit with Ukrainian and Russian

So much clay to regain

Nice map but Silesia should be Polish and Saxony Czech. Also Prussia should be divided between Poland and Lithuania and Lwów should be Polish.

I'd rather have german "minority" than Ukrainian one.

You can polonize germans(especially that eastern germans were western slavs), but ukrainians chimp out too much,

delete this