Should I learn pure php?

I am junior php developer. I am building web apps with php framework. I know how to use php objects, use functions, etc. But I have never do a web app with pure php. So should I learn? I think its better to understand more about core this framework. I dont know. Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMHx1xrrNIM
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It might give you a better understanding of the language, but it is generally better to build projects on top of frameworks.

print_r($GLOBALS)

Yes, understand the base code thoroughly. Also makes easier to learn additional frameworks

I have never used a framework, more trouble then they are worth for web applications, I imagine they are fine for minor work and websites

Real niggers were learning php before they hit puberty, real niggers never touched some web 2.0 bs pussy framework, real niggers were writing websites with there own CGI server while you were wasting your time, if you are not at least fluent in C as an adult I advise you to move to another field, you motherfucking fake ass nigga. youtube.com/watch?v=MMHx1xrrNIM

If you want to fix your wrongs, don't learn php, learn http inside out, learn programming with a professional language, then if you need to do php you will be able to do it. But since you are a fake ass nigger I doubt you can follow my advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo

Thank you nigga

What are you using then? How do you build Web apps?

Front end stuff, php & JavaScript. Back end depends on requirements and client preferences but usually restful php, java, rails or python.

go away pajeet

kek
so frameworks
dumb shitstain

PHP, its ecosystem, and those perpetuating its existence need to be cleansed from the Earth.

PHP should just be for dealing with your database and user accounts and shit, not for cosmetic shit on your website. leave cosmetic shit to css, html.

Yeah php developers should just focus on writing a rest API and doing frontend with a JavaScript framework like Vue

Rails is a framework.

Loving these posts

Build rest API with pure php is not harder way? Cause routing, work with request... What do you think about help with lumen?

You first

Absolutely disgusting, why do retards love pushing over using javashit?

>I have never used a framework
You should, it will make your job much easier. Often cutting the time to make them AND the work involved.
>more trouble then they are worth for web applications
Well. At least we know it's true when you say that you've never used frameworks.

>mfw to much of a brainlet to understand frameworks

Can somebody point me to a good Django and/or Laravel guide?

Maybe I should, but years of cleaning up massive hacks that other devs have made because they needed to do something the framework couldn't do has left me a bitter broken person

>I have never [had a job]

Actually salaried senior devops 8 years, embedded platforms. Op ignore the idiots on this board with their snowflake languages, learn raw php and use frameworks if you need them. Just make sure you understand their mechanisms rather than just rely on them. Everything has Pro's & Con's

Million dollars projects where build with tools as simple as PHP, so the tools you don't matter that much.

Don't bother learning PHP, learn another web backend language like Ruby on Rails. PHP is easily the worst language ever, it somehow combines all the worst features of C, C++ and Java, while maintaining none of their good features. It is absolutely awful.