Have you ever met someone with a name that isn't of their majority ethnicty?

have you ever met someone with a name that isn't of their majority ethnicty?

for example, a man who's grandfather on his fathers side is german, so his surname will be "adler", but the rest of his family is say chinese, but because his father is half german he gets a german first name like "Hans". So in the end it's a completely chinese looking boy called "Hans Adler"

bump

If you mean cucks, Philippines is a country of cucks with spanish surname

Obviously australia would be the first one to mention cucks in this thread.

whats cuck about having children
answer my question or get the fuck out

bumping

Finns with the last name Bertholdi are Huguenot descendants IIRC

its a bump from me

pretty sure everyday i meet someone that is not:
>muhammad
>ahmad
and another retarded islamic name, so yeah

There's philipinos that have Spanish names because the Spanish made them take Spanish last names

Folk singer Dave van Ronk was mostly Irish

None of Gwyneth Paltrow's immediate ancestors were Jewish, but her great great grandfather was a rabbi named Paweltrovitch

The names Nemeth, Nemec, and Niemy all mean "German" in Slavic and Hungarian languages

My dad's last name is Allen but 3 out of his 4 grandparents were native German speakers

>tfw you have an incredibly common Irish name because your dad is a muh heritagefag

JUST

Full english names are pretty common among Christian Indians here.

What do ethnic Indonesian names sound like?

interesting !

filiipnos are all over the fucking place

>greek first name + spanish last name
>spanish first name + malaysian last name
>spanish first name + spanish last name
>american version of european first name + spanish last name
>spanish first name + american last name (rare nowadays)
>european first name + malaysian last name

it goes on

I met a black guy with a very stereotypical German first name, a nobiliary particle (von) and a Polish last name

>greek first name + spanish last name
That's my pinoy grandfather right there

Was he european?

I once met a Tyrone who was White.

Leonardo DiCaprio comes to mind, his father is half Italian half German and his mother half German half Russian but based on his name you'd think he was as Italian as it gets.

My first name is rare even in Sweden, where it originates, and special snowflake-tier enough not to post it here. My last name is hardly Dutch either, more likely British or French. Yet both my parent's families have lived in the Netherlands for many generations, with one side confirmed to stretch as far back as at least the 1600's.

A friend of mine looks positively mediterranean yet has a very Dutch name and background.

Not so uncommon here I think.

lot of hungarian and german surnames here idk if that counts