Which country is more cucked?

Which country is more cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly they're on the same level at this point

Sweden. Germany only recently got cuck'd. Sweden has been riding the big somalian cock for years.

true

Germany policy is more cucked desu senpai
Beside, Swedens mentallity are changeing, and they startet discussing immigration last year.

>Germany
Actually, one of the leading german nazis immigrated to sweden, because according to him there is no more hope for Germany.

I'd say Germany, germans have major stockholm syndrome with Merkel. We arent much better tho

Who?

Sweden seems to be further down the cuckshed with basically no signa of waking up, while germans are half-awake now.

Sweden is ruled by feminists.
Germany is commiting Hare Krishna.

Soon Germanies population will also only consists of 70 year olds. You cant stop their suicide attempts forever.

>le le KEK XD XD le EPICXZ funny i used the cuck meme again guize xD so cucked jewd and cucked xDXDXDXXD

t. cuck

t. German on vacation in his home country

he le did it again xDP xDXDXDXDDDDDDDDD

Germany has been cucked since '45

You mean when their Austrian leader died.

on which metric

Go away, roach

Germany

We have free speech here

send help pls

AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAH.

Merkel is maintaining the inflow of immigrants. Sweden enacted emergency laws to stem the flow of immigrants and requires people entering Sweden (from Denmark mainly) to prove their identity. I had to go through a pass port check in order to enter Sweden when I got back from Spain a months ago.

Sweden got real fucked up but at least something is happening here in response to it unlike Germany.

No we don't you idiot.

Sweden

Germans are varied in their views. In Sweden, whether they call themselves right or left or conservative or liberal they ALL believe the crazy liberal shit.

>they ALL believe the crazy liberal shit
I don't. There, your little theory busted.

How can she maintain the flow of migrants when the Balkan route has been effectively blocked? And aren't the niggers landing in Italy supposed to be processed there instead of being allowed to go up further north?

But if you say it in polite company you're fucked.

>And aren't the niggers landing in Italy supposed to be processed there instead of being allowed to go up further north?
A great part of them escape from camps and try to run to France and Austria.
Please could you guys stop the boats? Please I beg you.

Maintain as in not taking legal steps to reduce the amount.

Just read this shit
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

She's completely fucking insane

>tfw my entire family and most close relatives are sweden democrats

We couldn't even if we wanted to.

You see, my friend, you could figuratively say that Gaddafi was standing with on foot on a gutter, and now that he's gone, the cockroaches began to climb out.

Read the headline earlier today bit didn't really feel like reading it because I could already tell what she said.

Isn't she worried about her popularity in the upcoming elections? Or is it because she can't say "oops" after all that happened following her open door policy?

Because if I recall correctly, the flood only began after she said that all refugees are welcome in Oct 2014.

Do not speak of things that you know nothing of, brown man. A nationalist party with roots in a nazi movement will likely be the largest party after the next election and the party that will be second or third largest has recently taken a much stronger stance against immigration, with talk of harsher restrictions and repatriation campaigns. Hell, even the Social Democrat-led government have had to accept reality and introduced a number of new restrictions to immigration. The politicians have simply had to adapt to the reality that immigration is now the most important issue for Swedish voters. More important than jobs, taxes, the economy or anything else.

Meanwhile, Merkel promises a continuation of her "refugees welcome" politics.

She's divorced from reality. She probably thinks what she is doing is something good and kind or perhaps she just hates Germany and Germans. Either way, she knows that she's fucked and completely unelectable so she's going all out until the next election.

Success breeds jealousy

I would like to breed with you. ;)

You're being edgy or stupid. Swedes are homogeneous in their liberal views.

She probably just doesn't have the balls to change her opinions anymore.
She doesn't want to face the mediatic backlash, so she's choosing the path of least resistance: inaction.

I miss him so much r8 now.

>let me tell you about your country that I can't even find on a map

What the fuck are you even basing this on?

>supposed to be processed there
And then what? We have to keep them all too until the EU tells us otherwise?
Because we can't send back the ones with no documents, it's against international law.
So we might as well send them northward, afterall the northern cucks are precisely why we're being forced to process them instead of forbidding them entry and sending the boats back to the shore of origin.

/thread

Say what? He's an atheist pro-anal marriage feminist, he's a bernie supporter. Maybe he wants slightly fewer brown immigrants because he thinks some Swedish girls might settle for his fat ass but it doesn't matter what he wants because he's a cuck.

His name is Marko Gottschalk.

This

Thank you. Have a rare Hitler

Sweden (ignore the 1st position holder)

We lost WW2, what's their excuse?

We won both wars

watching from your cuckshed...

In all seriousness though. I don't understand where all the self-loathing the swedes have from themselves came from. Unlike Germany they never were a colonial power, afaik, and they were only a regional power for a brief time compared to other neighboring states. Also, ofc, no holocoast.

Germany of course

I read an interpretation that basically stated it's not so much self loathing, as much as it is pride: they want to be at the forefront of social democracy, so they pushed the social justice shit to its further extreme when they saw the rest of the world was catching up in living standards to keep being at the top.
Only it backfired something fierce, because after all social "justice" is a meaningless spook.

Compared to Germany we do

huh. Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

Funny how Denmark, which ostensibly is closely linked to Sweden culturally and historically, has a different stance when it comes to immigration and other topics.

Germany because they want to impose their cuck fetish all over Europe

I agree

>completely unelectable
I've got news for you: She will be reelected next year. I've lost all hope for this country.

It's not self-loathing, it's a "white man's burden" kind of thing. Our leftists believe that because we are so much better than everyone else we have to lead the way to a brighter future for all of mankind, enlighten the primitives with our superior ways and also share our abundant wealth with any and all.

STOP THAT