What are black people like in your country Sup Forums?

What are black people like in your country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlXotRL2ko
youtube.com/watch?v=gEbQ8PEsMN8
youtube.com/watch?v=EzN0vILQ-Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awful.

Like Colombians

This.

Do they act like American blacks?

This is my gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlXotRL2ko

that feel when no hormie in my country

Why do you always post black women without potato noses?

???

They do not exist.
When they do they are usually ignored, avoided all costs, etc.

African monkeys pretending to be american monkeys.

Sad because there's a very old and small black/mulato cuban minority in Spain and they're bro tier.

Rear and allways get lost in subway.

Real black noses. Flat noses.

This is a stereotype.

I want to believe!
> tfw no black grill to caress her thighs and the area around her pelvis.

Mostly ok and well adjusted, then you have those who are doing nothing but try to fuck the "thickest" woman they can find while manageing a their first wife from home...

Same reason people with yellow fever avoid posting asians with potato faces.

???

Looks like her genome said "fuck it, just assemble whatever". Typical of Brazilian half niggers.

Literally Africa 2.0 with guns.

I say this as an American, when another country triumphs your own in terms of violence,... You know you've got a serious fucking problem.

Barely existent. (untill lately, but haven't encountered much of the rapefugees yet)
The ones that were here are fucking trash. Mostly US military that was bored, underfucked and drunk. I live close to a bigger army base and there is a club just for them (no sane German would go there, even so you could, was there 2-3 times) and quite a few people got killed there and literally every night the MP has to come there and beat the shit out of these (literally) niggers.
From what I see the few Africans are not that bad. They are mostly friendly and chilled.

Non existan.
Wouldn't be mad if we had a Black community, desu.

Some of them are cool, some of them are poor and beggars and know very little italian
But it won't last long, american ghetto """"""""culture"""""""" is spreading between young blacks here (and also in all of europe I guess) so soon every black will act like a nigger

Meh tier, not as horrible as Americans make theirs to be but not particulary good either, better than moors and gypsies but that's not saying much.

They're either poor manual workers, drug dealers or selling their shitty clocks, sunglasses and stuff in the streets.

it depends on their social class, really. favelados are awful, but rich blacks often act like white and asian brazilians (successful black footballers don't count, since you can take the favelado out the favela, but you can't take the favela out of the favelado).

blacks are becoming more and more annoying thanks to leftist politics, though. our leftists, like american leftists, blame all the world's problems on white people (especially white men)

In my city you can't walk through the streets without seeing at least 80 of them, in groups of 5 to 10 of course. Mostly sandniggers and indian niggers. A lot of them are insecure (bodylanguage) but try to act cool and dangerous. If you look at them they try to stare you in the eyes until you look away - niggers. Nevertheless some of them are kinda nice and even share their weed and beer with you.

NRW?

Just awful, I don't even want to talk about them

They're OK I guess

Baden-Württemberg

>Americans make theirs to be
there is no 'making' in this scenario

the only black people i saw in spain were selling shit on blankets in madrid

Bei uns gabs anscheinend schon jede Menge Übergriffe, die allerdings von der Polizei bewusst ignoriert/nicht öffentlich gemacht wurden.

The sellers can chimp sometimes if the police shows weakness.

Nonexistent but I want to fuck a qt black girl 2bh... v_v

im not even sure how stupid someone would have to be to try and buy something from them, i figured as soon as you handed the money over they'd just pick up the blanket and run away

They sell fake watches/perfumes.
Also food stand owners, usually sell chicken and rice (dont try to eat the chicken homewer)

Bayern hier, fand das nur an Silvester recht beängstigend, sonst eigentlich wenig Probleme. Schon immer viele Kothäute hier von daher merkt man den Unterschied kaum.

Na Glückwunsch... zumindest darauf das die Polizei recht vernünftig macht kann man sich hier in Bayern verlassen. Für Kiffer und Ohnelichtfahrradfahrer sicher ärgerlich, aber hat auch seine guten Seiten.

Meme tier.

violent and poor, I'm from Toronto. I went to a local advanced program for my district but it happened to be smack dab in a shit area because of poor government planning, so about half my school was Somalian or West Indian.

The police were called very often, two students died in violent crimes in the 4 year span that I was there.

?

There are a black people, most keep to themselves.
I have a jungle fever, but am too much of a broken mess to even be able to live out my fantasy and find myself a sane black girl from a sane community to deposit my cum inside her everyday and call me daddy while we make out while we cuddle.

The guys are okay, I guess. Mostly are well integrated so far, others are keeping their affairs to themselves.

Ja, so ist das halt.

Nah, they actually deliver, it's just that the things they sell are pretty much shit so no one with a brain bothers. The blankett is for them to run away more easily when the police is making a raid against illegal sellers.

>zumindest darauf das die Polizei recht vernünftig macht kann man sich hier in Bayern verlassen
>München
hab letztens was von schlecht organisierten Bürgerwehraktionen in Norddeutschland gehört. Gibts das bei euch auch?

Welfare leashes

nearly nonexistant

qt though

I think i'm good T.B.H. F.A.M S.M.H

Are blacks Niggers in Poland?

Lots of Abos are either the drunk/drugged/abuses family stereotype or whining about native title. Lots of Africans are either the stereotypical go to baptist church on sunday and sing types or they're street criminals. Meme tier.

Because black women have potato noses

There's niggers, latinos, everyone world's youth days are in Poland till the end of the week.

Not true

I don't know, at least they don't yell about black violence or oppression all the time.

They are okay mainly good for food stuff. One opened a bakery in my town last year which was cool, they own a fair few restaurants also.

They dress well, but they are a bit stuck up..

We don't have black people*, except for the immigrants making their way to the caliphate of france or to germoney's reich

*except for the terroni, albeit two different studies showed next to zero african haplogroup in southern population

this a clearly a mixed person

I've never seen one tbqh.

???

All i've met were quite nice.

Nonexistent outside of Universities

this one indeed doesn't look admixed

>Real black noses
>Flat noses
kek

Nice. That's an immigration system that works.

I never saw a black person in my whole life.

civilized, because there's very few of them and they cannot afford to create problems

most of them are foreign college students

In my hometown of 30 000 there is only one black guy and he is a doctor

In the way that they take the working culture and make it a hundred times more obnoxious then yes

You've never seen black weaboo?

Always alone for some reason, rarely see them going about with other people

like everyone else.

forgot to mention that this can quickly change and we might get culturally enriched with all of this "refugee" bullshit that is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=gEbQ8PEsMN8

Shitty. All our niggers are either violent and smelly refugees or dumb and smelly Ethiopian "Jews"

youtube.com/watch?v=EzN0vILQ-Kc
*smacks lips*
hol ap kurwa
*collects no wellfare checks*
ju bi sejin
*sips wódka*
łi
*trims moustache*
łuz sarmacja kurwa?

/cum im tired

Wrong thread