Whats wrong with Windows 10? If you just ignore the updates, telemetry, Cortana, botnet, notifications, bloatware...

whats wrong with Windows 10? If you just ignore the updates, telemetry, Cortana, botnet, notifications, bloatware, backdoors, viruses, and propriety software its a decent OS

what is frog-o drinking

GUI's still wildly inconsistent

also I noticed between the day one release and the latest version of Win10 that they're making it harder to get in the Control Panel

nog

nogger frogger

Fall Creators Update just makes it worse.

what did they do this time?

I wish frogs were banned on post. They contribute nothing to the board

i didn't know anime posters were called frogs now

I have the developer version of W10, and I don't understand how it is difficult to access the control panel.

>If you just ignore the OS, it's a good.

They are not, I'm talking about pepe

what's wrong with the frogs we got

not really difficult
fuck how do I explain this
I can't compare between versions right now but somehow it's more hidden currently
like, you search for common Control Panel tasks like "uninstall" or "change brightness" in Start and it'll always redirect to the Settings app now

jailware consumerOS, i cant even install any kind of linux on a certain windows 10 machine, it fastboots into windows 10 skipping any kind of bios, spamming any of the f1-f12 keys does nothing but lag the booting of windows 10, turns itself off on netinstall partitions, UNETBootin won't work, it came with no disc drive, usb install wont load, so it has only a dedicated propriety windows 10 bios. btw its a lenovo

Their posters, without fail, are ignorant, childish, shitposters. They contribute nothing at all to the board. Not everyone who posts anime is bad, except a few like the Mac faggot and others who insist on using tripcodes, but everyone who posts frogs are a waste of space and resources

kek

>GUI's still wildly inconsistent
I feel like this problem is exaggerated by people, yes there are a few mismatched context menus (far less than at release, thankfully) but it's not such a glaring issue, and it's really nothing compared to Windows' UI inconsistency problems of the past. You've never had to dig very deep to find legacy holdovers from older systems that look very out of place. It was especially horrible with Aero.

>also I noticed between the day one release and the latest version of Win10 that they're making it harder to get in the Control Panel
Because the Control Panel is deprecated. It's only still there for legacy reasons (like half the shit in Windows these days) and will probably be completely removed eventually.

They're rolling out their new "Fluent Design" thing across the system, but they're doing it in stages so it's there in some places but not in others. Admittedly the design itself is a step in the right direction, but until it's actually completely rolled out it just adds to UI inconsistency.

I will admit W10 actually does have some bugs when you're multitasking, but it's not like Linux/GNU doesn't need to be debugged.

Prove to me that maximum comfy isn't running linux virtual machines off of Windows 10. I'll wait.

Is this true? Holy shit. Is this the future of computers? Locked down fisher price BIOS?

It's nothing new.

>Because the Control Panel is deprecated
if that's the case then they better start porting over the advanced controls to Settings

All those reasons are arbitrary. Except Cortana, Cortana is slow as fuck.

CDG tea

Just install Ubuntu desu

you win this round frogposter

this is moronix, but go to settings, find recover menu and there you will find advanced startup. after the restart there will be an option to goes to uefi settings and change boot devices

>just ignore

What model?

>it's a good OS if you ignore everything it's made of
Lolno, I'll be sticking to Fedora and Windows 7.

Premium horse semen.

a mixture of semen and piss

>If you just ignore the updates
Retard. They are security relevant not installing them makes it even WORSE.

>If you just ignore the updates, telemetry, Cortana, botnet, notifications, bloatware, backdoors, viruses, and propriety software its a decent OS
If you just ignore the major flaws of anything it becomes "good". It is shit because the things are there.