Hey Americans, it's true that you get scared when you see a black guy behind you too?

Hey Americans, it's true that you get scared when you see a black guy behind you too?

Man, so America is becoming as fucked as us. It's a pretty common habit here too.

depends on how he looks

its pretty easy to tell a ghetto chimp from a regular black guy

It's usually the way they dress.

Only a bit when they're staring at me from behind and wearing a huge jacket in summer, but I live in CA so I rarely see black people.

Yes, at least in Baltimore.

Do you know what is funny? Liberals do that everytime too.

Only at night when there's nobody else around in a bad neighborhood.

Nope blacks are actually afraid of mexicans

> crazy mexican gangbangers shoot them on site
>blacks rarely have 100 cousins ready to ti fuck shit up

No, because I carry a .45 Kimber loaded with hollow points. I'd make them another statistic for the retard media to cry about.

why are americans so cringey

Fuck off leaf, stay up north if you don't want to deal with bongos chimpping out on you.

>say that again and i'll pull out my ar-15 loaded with tactical compulsion rounds, kiddo. you'll just be another body for the morgue to deal with

this is how you sound, autist

only at night

I'd never be able to go outside otherwise

Don't really care. If you had to work in some of the areas I have to you'd probably consider if not get a firearm as well. Although you are Canadian and might just apologize for not having more money in your wallet at the time of your mugging. Also, with this black lives matters shit going on, simply being white can get you jumped. So I may sound like a crazy son of a bitch, but I can live with that.

Not all of us just the weirdo losers with power fantasies who have to mention how operator or bad ass they are

>Mfw i own a gun and i am a veteran
> i never mention once that i want to shoot anyone like a edgy autist
> retards like .45 user make me cringe and make other gun owners look like fedoras

Power tripping people are the ones that feel the need to open carry and slap NRA stickers on everything they own. Simply saying I'm not worried about a black guy behind me because I have firearm doesn't make me power tripping. I've never pulled my gun and hope I never have to, but if someone wants to threaten me I'm not going to just roll over and take it in the ass.

>No, because I carry a .45 Kimber loaded with hollow points. I'd make them another statistic for the retard media to cry about.

Yeah you could have said.

>I own a firearm for self defense
See the difference

Could have, but it's Sup Forums, so living up to sterotypes is kind of my thing. Gotta keep up the retardation.

And again, it's Sup Forums, so most non Americans will take it that way regardless.

I am trained in disarming firearms. Which is generally a pretty dumb thing to do. But perhaps useful if you are a cop/robber and you get the jump.

>old world blacks

Probably out to scam you, might have some counterfeit bills

>new world blacks

Beat you half to death and take your pocket change

What went wrong?

Dutch blacks are those loud happy and fat people.

Well it's better than nothing as a last resort

True to a point there are a lot of non americans on /k/ and they are pretty bro tier

>old world blacks
How are they different?

Because 99% of American blacks descend from literal slaves and it's hard to breed proper humans from a slave stock. They go on about WE WUZ KANGS but the KANGZ were actually the ones who enslaved them in Africa.

They are Egyptian, just ask BLM.