Media player/youtube sound at 50%

>media player/youtube sound at 50%
>computer sound at 100%

>not using a physical, analog volume knob

Shhhhhh, *crackle* *sound cuts off and on*

the thinking man sets the computer sound at 80-90% and then sets whatever is the ideal volume for the user in the media player/youtube/whatever the fuck else he's using that is outputting audio.

>mouse acceleration on

Literally me, around 85%.

I thought you're supposed to set application sound to maximum and control via system sound for quality?

I control it from my audio interface

I set everything at 100% and then just squint my ears to adjust the volume.

>numlock on

>not setting everything to 50%

>not using a ladder type stepped attenuater to control the volume of your valve pre-amp that's feeding your class-A amplifier that's powering your full-range horns via levitated pure silver speaker wires

>phone keyboard sounds on

this

That fucking locking screen sound of ipaajetone

Generally you set the source to 100%, in your example, YouTube.
You set the computer output to 100% and used the Line-out and not Headphone connection (or Digital out).
Rest of the volume modulation you do with the amplifying equipment.

Media players (including YouTube), unless you have the option to amplify, like an option for 200%, will always output as close to the original amplitude when set to 100%, anything under 100% is just decreasing volume.
Line-out and Digital work the same way, the card outputs the "normal" volume, decreasing volume will be under the original volume, Headphone out is the only one that actually amplifies and "normal" for that depends on the specific audio chip, i.e. like 60% for "normal".

>computer sound at 64%
>headphone sound at 90%
>master volume at 50%
>music at 40%

What's wrong with that? PC volume at 100%, adjust YouTube videos depending on how loud they are. I have a physical volume control too but my hand is already on the mouse and I'm lazy.

>go to Twitch and click on a stream
>sound bar is at 50% on twitch

for what fucking purpose?

retarded headphone users probably

> media keys enabled