Britain

>Britain
>Greatest scientists, philosophers, artists, musicians, writers, playwrights, poets, and soldiers the world has ever known
>Worst cooks
Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c97zvKWDMfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_sandwich
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-35490011
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okroshka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb amerifat.

Toast sarnies are incredible though

We literally conquered a quarter of the world just to find spices for food and to escape the shitty weather and ugly women

>this passes for food in yankland

>Toast Sandwich
Very selective.

Britain has incredible food.

the cooks are good,but the cuisine is meh apart from black pudding and fish and chips(also tikka masala)

>Greatest scientists, philosophers, artists, musicians, writers, playwrights, poets, and soldiers the world has ever known

Nobody its perfect

meanwhile in Japan youtu.be/c97zvKWDMfA

Not so fast amerifat.

Not even joking, I tried a toast sandwich just for meme value and it was actually quite nice.

>toast sandwich
That's just crazy enough to work

>>Greatest scientists, philosophers, artists, musicians, writers, playwrights, poets, and soldiers the world has ever known

Especially with vegemite involved

>haggis
>shepherds pie
>that based fish head pie
>atholl brose
>eel pie
Fuck off OP. Britain is the best. Probably the only country with culinary balls enough to challenge Scandinavia.
>b-but muh pasta with tomato sauce!!!

>this is a mcdonalds mcrib

Sweden also has shit food faggot

He's insulting our toast sandwiches. Next he'll be having a go at our bangers and mash.

Get him lads

>any food that comes in aerosol form

>muh spagetti and linguini sauce! now thats high cuisine! also muh burgers n bacawn

sick crockery lad. bangers look on point too. needs more mash and onion gravy tho.

Do Europoors know the simple, unadulterated joy that is a sloppy joe?

gib pickled herring and lingonberries

>how to cook grounded beef into patty... a fugg it just pour it on the bun
Murribums

You ever had a steak in Rose Marie sauce m8?

why do you think the national dishes are sunday roast and Chicken tikka masala every other day

this
yeah the cuisine isn't that inspiring, but apart from that the food is actually pretty decent here
the stuff you can buy in the supermarket is nicer than in lots of foreign ones i've been to as well tbf

the only poor >british "food" is in chain pubs which serve really bland and often frozen food compared to restaurant standard

Sloppy joe is too much freedom for these cucks to handle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_sandwich

I used to make those in primary school. They were delicious when you were hungry.

A sloppy joe really isn't that remarkable
t. lived in Texas for 5 years as a kid

British food isn't supposed to be fancy. It's drunk food / hangover remedies.

>tfw no British food

>Toast sandwich
>varying degrees of cooked bread

I mean it's not really a lot of flavor, but if you like bread.

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-35490011

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, or if you're even making a point

Doesn't look very firm, quite sloppy you could says. looks like mince mixed with a bbq sauce or something

fucking hell, a yank that understands. god bless you john

>Why is this?
The only reason we even set sail to colonise the world was to find better food lad!

Memes aside, supposedly the world wars destroyed any culinary (and other) expertise we had.
In WW1, chefs, bakers, butchers etc just upped arms and went to war when called upon. Most of them died. All those skills were lost, then WW2 broke out and we were under rationing, so there wasn't even any chance of us creating new dishes, using ingredients beyond what could be grown in our gardens etc.

Thus you have people today, who's parents and grandparents were brought up on a "meat and two veg" diet because that's all has been ingrained in us to survive.

You Fill Up My Senses,

Like A Gallon Of Magnet,

Like A Packet Of Woodbines,

Like A Good Pinch Of Snuff,

Like A Night Out In Sheffield,

Like A Greasy Chip Butty,

Like Sheffield United,

Come Fill Me Again,

Na Na Na Na Na...OOOOHH!

>Worst cooks

Who is Heston Blumenthal

A Latvian Jew