Tfw a career in programming is largely just fixing pajeet's bugs in enterprise java codebases

>tfw a career in programming is largely just fixing pajeet's bugs in enterprise java codebases

Why didn't you tell me it would be like this

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition
blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/
durgasoft.com/
durgasoft.com/advjava.asp
durgasoft.com/projects.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story bro

>Being so bad you end up below pajeets in corporate food chain.

Consider gender studies

I am not seeing the problem. You are making money in IT programming. You are living the dream most of us here wish we could be that successful. If you are not happy with that position just use your skills and go elsewhere. IT jobs are all over and in all different flavors so you will have no problems getting a change.

Also I love that image it because it reminds me of myself, as I will need a rope too if this keeps up.

>falling for the CS meme

Unlike yourself, I didn't lower myself to study CS. Instead I'll leave the IT to the pakis, and instead I studied law at a TTT law school, which stands for Top Tip Tier. Pic related is what I bang every night. My girlfriend. Jealous?

jowls/10

waht did captcha mean by this, you white weebs?

>thinking you get to write code in a corporate SE setting

oh sweetie

>oh sweetie
Fuck off, homo. Stop larping as a female.

>fixing pajeet's bugs
Literally cleaning POO

>jealous
not at all

For any students who haven't graduated yet, here's what you're in for:

github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition

Not even joking

>Top Tip Tier
Tip Top Kek

dang you got triggered hard. some repressed sexuality bubbling up maybe? it's ok user.

A career in coding

A career in programming means a career telling pajeets what to do and doing the important parts the pajeets can't handle

lmao i'm gay as fuck, not denying that.
maybe next time don't have a violent kneejerk reaction when someone says "sweetie" and i won't call you out on your closeted homosex. :)

Wow that's some 9gag humor right there friend.

>telling you to stop larping as a woman
>OMG YOU ARE SO VIOLENT!!!! HELP HELP I'M BEING RAPED ONLINE!!!!!!

Sounds like you got [TRIGGERED] SJW-style.

Sounds like easy money to me

But I'm concerned. Do people that can't solve this actually get interviews, let alone jobs?

wow i'm honestly super inspired by you rn. it must be hard to live life when you're unable to comprehend basic sentences.

but maybe that's why you're a friendless loser living in your mom's basement?

I'll take pajeet code over ""enterprise"" code any day of the week, at least it'll only be one or two files.

But yes, there are people here who cannot program. This is not unique or unusual. They can bullshit well, and help-vampire their way through programming problems once they're in.

blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/

just find other job with more interesting tasks

"Look everyone, I'm projecting on the internet"

1. turn the checkstyle up to 11 so no one can commit bullshit
2. get you some Lombok
3. get you some Guice
4. toss in some Clojure or JRuby to fuck 'em up
5. ???
6. Profit

>Guys a career in programming sucks and is impossible!!!!

>Mfw i only did 3 years at UNI
>Mfw i get paid almost a month wages just to go to an interview
>Mfw i walk home with goodiebags worth more than 2 weeks of food
>Mfw i get paid 5 times more than the national avarege for working 6 hour days from home
>Mfw i only have 4 years of actual experience

If you learn some non-meme language programming is pretty sweet in todays digital world. If you are getting replaced by pajeets you are doing some shitty code anyways. Real programming cannot be replaced by cheap labour, look at companies like Microsoft who are hiring a ton of people overseas, you think those guys work in actual important code or the soft bits?

Kinda curious, what kind of programming are you guys complaining about pajeets doing? HTML / CSS crap?

boring

>he thinks everyone online is here to cater his needs
Oh, sweetie...

J2EE

I'm in the process of learning Rust to escape the crusty enterprise architects who and pajeet

>J2EE
Should be well paid if you know what you are doing. Why are you in a place where you have to work with pajeets code like that?

>paid well

why would you think that, java devs are dime a dozen

Not on the higher level, no.

What would you consider high level?

Pajeet can do anything

durgasoft.com/
durgasoft.com/advjava.asp
durgasoft.com/projects.asp

>picking Java, the language known for big collar-and-tie companies, code monkeys and work outsourcing
>complaining about getting a code monkey job in a collar-and-tie company

I'm not sure what you expected user?

What are good non-meme languages?

C/C++

You fell for the programming job meme when you should have went for the comfy system admin route.

Python, C, C++

It all depends on where you want to work.

Develop for Android: Java
Develop for iPhone: Swift
Big enterprises: Java or C#
Data Science: Python, R or Clojure
Older Startups: Ruby on Rails, Python
Newer Startups: JavaScript and MEAN stack or React
Hip Startups: Go, Elixir or R
Web development general: Pretty much everything

Java's tainted. There's a vicious cycle.

----
A company wants to start a Java project

Bean counters hear of other companies using pajeets. Those "Djarva certifait devlopas" are so much cheaper than human beings. There are just so many of them, that drives down the price. The bean counters get erections just thinking about how much they'll save, they don't even look at how pajeet worked out for other companies.

So they go with pajeet, too.

Pajeets create barely working curry-spaghetti. Nobody can understand the code, nobody can fix the bugs, nobody can add functionality. It's like code that was created by natural selection by copying from stack overflow. Most likely because it is.

Bean counters panic, employ humans to fix code. It ends up costing more than a rewrite would cost, but bean counters insist on not throwing away they work they paid pajeet for.

Meanwhile, pajeet got fired, needs new job, and because poo people see working for American companies as paradise on earth as people are paid with actual money, not just undigested nutrients scraped from poo, there's a high demand for Java Teachers.

So pajeet becomes "\"certifait\" Djarvar teacher" and spends the rest of his "life" explaining "Sysdemm dodd oud dodd brindlain" to poo people. Seriously, have you ever seen those Indian teaching sessions?
If the bean counters would, maybe they'd stop their fear campaigns. Our jobs are safe.

Anyone, in the end there are even more pajeets, and they SEEM even more certified than ever before. The price is down, because they're competing and even one american cent is worth more than a piece of shit.
American developers are fixing the poo code, and they are unhappy and not nearly as productive as they could be. Company made massive losses due to having to pay pajeet AND real developers, the real developers needed to work longer and marketing had to work overtime to calm angry customers.

----
...And then another company wants to start a java project.

>J2EE
That havent called it this in like 10 years. Its Java EE now.

I swear I have PTSD from Java

>falling for the tech job meme
>spending your life staring at a screen working on other peoples shit code all day
>living an unhealthy sedentary life

Nice meme.