Inb4 windowsfag

>Inb4 windowsfag

Why do Normies swear on Windows 10?
I've been working with it for my previous job, god fucking damnit I Rather suck dicks and eat my own shit than using Windows 10

>Walks into Computerstore in my country
>See W10 running on every computer (obviously sadly)
>Shopguy: Hello there, what can I help you with?
>Me:(Couldnt help myself but saying this) Heh, i see literally every computer here is running Windows 10
>Shopgoy: Ofcourse, this is the standard for years already sir, why are you asking?
>Me: Running Windows 7 since day 1, even on my new computer with recent hardware, and runs like a whistle
>Shopgoy: But sir, if you upgrade to windows 10 your computer with your hardware will run much more fluid and fast
>Me: Heh, weird since I literally Never experience ANY problems whatsoever, while my friends and people i know keep having problems with their Systems running Windows 10

I'm tired of normie tech-illiterates.

Why can't people like different things anymore? I run Windows 7 on my desktop and linux on my work laptop, but who cares what others prefer?
Why is that important to you?

Its not important to me, but why do they like it?, thats my question

why do people like shitty things?

W7 is better than 10, but its still not a great OS. Furthermore, it loses all support pretty soon.

I actually like windows 10. I also like windows 8.1
And windows 7
Youre just becoming a bitter old man who cant accept change. You're no better than a boomer

and?, i havent updated in Years
Support for what?

The updates are 99% bloatware anyway, and do more harm than good

Okay.

I just don't see why it matters to you what other people like. My wife uses windows 10, I don't prefer windows 10, but I don't ask her why she can stand using it.

They don't like or dislike it any more than anything else. They just take what's installed, and run it to the ground. Also, W7 isn't an option when computer makers are making shit in bulk. They buy licenses from MS. Just because you can find a download/disk for sale doesn't mean that it's available to purchase from MS in bulk. MS is only selling W10 at the moment.

Hey, do what you like. It's your software that's vulnerable, not mine. You honestly sound Sup Forums tier if you weren't at least selectively updating, in order to defend against vulnerabilities. Blueboorne is a recent example, but its far from the only one.

This.

holy shit shopguy probably had strong cringe after your last sentence.

This too.

>I'm tired of normie tech-illiterates.
He boldly states, as he uses W7 without any updates.

Shopguy just doing his job, stop whining.

If you are legit concerned with Windows 10 and its updates, why not fancy a Linux flavor?

Imagine being this autistic

windows 7 is nice for usability on a desktop

you use 10 at work for security purposes, especially when there's "bring your own" policies
yes, that antivirus needs to be installed on your work computer too, even if you don't use one at home
this is part of security, everyone needs to be at a certain level of updatedness or get the fuck off the network till you are

sellers only have windows 10 because microsoft bought back all the windows 7 and doesn't issue 7 to oems anymore

>but why do they like it
Because it lets me run every relevant Windows application and every relevant Linux application on the same OS with no VM required.

inb4 wine

This is an extremely bad thread.

Tonight, on an all new episode of To Catch a Ransomware...

heh nothing personnell kid

>arguing with a normie store clerk about advanced topics

I see you like to spend your time wisely

He's on here talking about how he hates tech illiterates while using W7. Something tells me he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

You do realize that you're a fucking asshole, right?

I actually like W10 LTSB, but maybe that's just from having to deal with the home version.

I do use W7 and would only use 10 as a console and have GNU+Linux on another computer.

I just don't see the benefit of arguing with a low wage man who gives no fucks about OSes, waste of time really.

You do realize that he's baiting and that his scenario never actually happened, right?

windows 10 is better than 7 in every way. so is 8, really.

Did you quit your previous job to suck dicks and eat shit?

Because its "the latest and greatest" and all their friends and cool black people are using it.

Because not everyone has crippling autism

You could tell how severely socially retarded you actually are by just reading that line about seeing all shits running Windows 10.

Mate, I know you're butt kek'd seeing that no matter what you're using, your Windows 7 machine will boot up extremely slowly and it will lack in a lot of departaments. But a true fact is that you will experience a lot of boosts on windows 10 even bloated. Unbloat it of apps and services and you will shit your dildos on Windows7 or 8.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Stop liking things I don't like!

>WHY IS A *STORE* TRYING TO SELL ME THE NEWEST THING!?!?!?
Newsflash most people don't know shit about technology and will go with what the salesman tells them

You really giving too much credit to people around here.
Ever see real life Sup Forums?

A bunch of sweaty neckbeards that can't do shit in front of people

>A bunch of autistic sweaty neckbeards that act like autistic shit in front of people
fix'd

Soooo, ITT we post about how autistic we get in computer stores?

You didn’t really add much to it, kinda just makes you sound more autistic than them.

Anyone who walks into a computer store has no business being on Sup Forums.

Thanks for proving my point then.

>>Shopgoy: Ofcourse, this is the standard for years already sir, why are you asking?

what a fucking nightmare
human regression

>Windows 7
kek, I hope you are joking

>seeking validation on Sup Forums