Daddy, this is my boyfriend from KSA. He really wanted to meet you to introduce himself!

>Daddy, this is my boyfriend from KSA. He really wanted to meet you to introduce himself!

What do if your daughter brings you pic related like Arab guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5fD-QECy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daughter
nah, i prefer trannies

feed him pork and alcohol.

Start haggling for how much of his oil money he's willing to trade for my daughter.

pound his boipussy

Find out if he owns oil fields, if not, call the police and tell them there is a free roaming arab in my home to have him arrested and put to refugee camp

Feel relieved she's not brought back a filthy t*rk

Well, the fact he wanted to meet me and introduce himself is a good sign already, so I'd be glad go meet him and see what he's like.

>devilishly handsome
>underneath brought along bomb

Take my daughter out of my will.
Change my phone number.
Disown her.

She gets nothing.

>mfw

thicc :3

>Sexy as shit
>Shows the initiative to meet the parents
Seem like an alright guy. I would try to get to know him more, but so far so good.

Ask him how many wifes does want to get.

>He might not be able to pass the airport into the country

masturbate to the thought of my daughter getting ROACHED

good thing trump will make it illegal for autists to breed to fix the vaccination problem

>Feel relieved
youtube.com/watch?v=wj5fD-QECy0

I would try to understand if she is really interested to the roach, if she is pretending to like him because she wants to make ne upset, I would treat him nice, if she is "in love" with him I would close her in the highest tour of a castle defended by a dragon.

Negotiate good price for my daughter, i mean i'm already gonna disown her for dating non white, might as well get some money out of it. And when she will come crawling back because her k'bab boyfriend went full Koran Akbar on her i'm gonna say "funny thing, i had a daughter just like you but she was stupid enough to not date white guy, oh well have a good day!"

Why do Sl*vs hate non-whites so much?

t. Mohammad isn't an answer by the way.

>daughter

Good one Mohammed

bring a murder of baseball bat.....fuck the turk

>t. Pajeet or Paki
We just do, because of the way they act, they cannot exist peacfuly in wester world.

There is a Muslim family that owns a store next to my house and his son has a white girlfriend. She is not so good looking though. She kinda looks Australian.

The guy in picture is a Canadian male model
These famous pictures were taken while he was in some gulf state.

My grandson will be handsome, I'm a happy man

Not all non-whites are refugees though and both of us know how our people can be in other countries (mine especially)

Still i'd rather have bydło or white trash since they don't blow themselves up in public places or shoot up cafes.

>Born: September 23, 1989 (age 26), Baghdad, Iraq
>Nationality: Iraqi

Those are the types that'd just straight up rape your daughter instead of courting her though.

He is handsome so he has my permission to convert.

lmao,
the guy are iraqi :-D
Omar Borkan Al Gala

Hahahah France bro, noway, there is no reason makes me not loving you!

>A kurd here.

And muslims, niggers, gooks or pajeets don't rape people? You act like non whites are some noblemen. Besdies white trash and bydło raerly rapes, it's the non whites that rape like their lives depend on it.

>She brings home a muzzie
I'll just make another kid, write her out of the will and then wait for Abdul to conduct an honour killing when she turns out to be too much of a decadent westerner.

t. Boris

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

>the guy are iraqi.

Rip English

sorry for bad england

>comparing whites rapes to the shit skins one
I never claimed whites didn't rape children and such. Learn to read, i've claimed that non whites rape much more than whites. It's obvious.

Can you please just stfu before posting bullshit here, or you found Sup Forums by /r/ then put your retarded nose on Sup Forums?

>Are you man enough to marry my daughter and have a happy family?
>How many goats and camels your family have?

>poor people rape more than rich people

Wow what a new and exciting piece of information!

guy doesn't look arab at all
look at older pictures of saud family

this is the result of them importing palestinian and lebanese slaves

>poor people rape more than rich people
it has nothing to do with social class but with culture, Raj
poors here aren't massive rapists because they know it's a crime and they will pay
in Africa and India (and Europe) on the other hand..

>guy doesn't look arab at all
if you are really think this, you know nothing about arabs. most of iraqis-syrians looks near this.

Money has nothing to do with it, it's their culture. For instnace muslims rape whites and think it's okay becasue their victim was white. Money, social class etc has nothing to do with rapes. It's their violent behavior, which like i said before makes it impossible for non whites to live in western world.

>The law prohibits rape, including spousal rape; but the need for proof, either in the form of clear physical injury or the testimony of a witness

Why the fuck isn't your rape rate higher if you can get away with it so easily?

>Money has nothing to do with it
>Money, social class etc has nothing to do with rapes.
Yeah some Muslims have that weird as fuck thought that they can rape non Muslims but have you never been to a ghetto? The majority of rape victims are poor people all across the world.

I told you, it's cultural

Get my gun.

shoot him, daughter and self

You've got a lower rate than South Korea and they're autists, how do you manage it? Is it Hitler's legacy?

>Yeah some Muslims have that weird as fuck thought that they can rape non Muslims but have you never been to a ghetto? The majority of rape victims are poor people all across the world.
And the majority of those rapes in WESTERN COUNTRIES, have been comited by muslims, i'm not talking about Africa, South America or Asia. In western world it's the muslims, regardless of their income who commit most rapes.

no, it's because we're too white to be rapists

"As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total)."

You're beating Ireland and Finland too, are they not white?

I-i guess I would be happy for her or something
I can not really imagine having children desu

/thread

How many rapes were undocumented? How many times police decided not to publish the info about muslims in fear of being called racstis like in At this point you're gotta be blind to not see how police and media are protecting muslims. Tell me why in Poland that is 99 percent white we have almost no rapes? If a rape happens the news spreads thorught entire country becasue that's how rare rape is here. You've gotta make the connection. We're poorer than you and yet we've got less rapes. What's the difference between UK and Poland? Muslim population.

>How many rapes were undocumented?
The vast majority of rapes aren't

>How many times police decided not to publish the info about Muslims in fear of being called racists
And what's the report rate for rapes perpetrated by Muslims compared to ones by whites?

We don't know, don't just guess.

>Tell me why in Poland that is 99 percent white we have almost no rapes?
Why is Australia #11 in rapes when they're 92% white and only 2% Muslim?
Why are fucking Iceland #20 in rapes when they're Iceland and everyone knows each other?

I don't know, I'm not an expert.

Invite him to Macoroni Grill. Arabs have been white since the end of World War 2

>reading this thread as an Arab

Plan my retirement and think were I'm gonna place the new sauna and swimmingpool.

Eh if you chose the easy way, so be it. It's your life. I'm not gonna act superior to you because i say that muslims commint most of the rapes but you gotta understant that this is the truth. Nobody makes statstic like that becasue if any agency would you can bet they'd get harrased by media, SJWs, and every body else for being "racists" aginast those moderate heads behading muslims. You need to see the change of crime rate that happens in every country that has at lest few percent muslim population.
>Why is Australia #11 in rapes when they're 92% white and only 2% Muslim?
Forgot about Asians and abbos?
And look at the Sweden, the amount of rapes going on in there is just tremendus, all because of the amount of blacks and muslims. Watch videos about arabs talking about how easy it is to rape girls in Sweden. All this info i have you learn not in one day or two, you learn it by watching how the country changes. Like i said if you bellieve there is not connectin between the amount of non whites and rapes in WHITE countries, it's your choice.

Also you're probably non white am i right? If you don't act like a typical muslim that's good for you but don't defend other muslims when the reality is different.

How much do you offer. I don't accept camels as payment.

>And look at the Sweden, the amount of rapes going on in there is just tremendus
That's just because of how they define rape, it's not as bad as people are making it out.

>Eh if you chose the easy way, so be it. It's your life. I'm not gonna act superior to you because i say that muslims commint most of the rapes but you gotta understant that this is the truth.
You're the one avoiding the truth, don't just ignore statistics just because you think they have a hidden agenda.

Are you white? Just asking.

Yes, whiter than #FFFFFF

Hmmm, you sure you're not ?
Every white poster on this site always agrees about muslims, so i just asumed you're non white becasue there's so many non whites living in Britbongnistan.

>Every white poster on this site always agrees about muslims
I guess you haven't been to Sup Forums before and seen the northerners.

And no, that's not me.

You just linked to my post (the Arab). And don't worry, I agree with you. I would not let my daughter marry any type of Slav either because I don't want her husband to be a useless alcoholic NEET. Being realistic about people is fine.

But what if he's a proud descendant of Hussars?

Thanks Ahmed, there should be more muslims like you, whites should date whites, and muslims should date muslims.

>he thinks anybody posting in this board will have a daughter let alone children

Nah, my great grand parents were probably some pesant farmers.

wasted quads on 4th world shithole

get out of the internet cafe and get a job ahmet

that guy is very handsome

oh yeah

in that case he can fuck her

and me too

>syrians
yes
>iraqis
no

also im talking about gulf arabs
they look nothng like this

Guy in pic related is Iraqi

iraqis are most white arabs

>"Oh hi, nice to meet you? I hope yo and my daughter getting along well :)"
>Little does he know that I only had sons

he may be, hut the average iraqi does not look like him, theres guys looking like that in india or pakistan too
but they are>

R A R E

>62731479

yes this is most white for an arab

i am iraqi, and i am most swarthy in family, Half of my family blonde and colored eyes, photo probably south iraq,
north white.

all of these regions have people of a wide range of colours

get the fuck out of turkey before we have to kill you all

>Half of my family blonde and colored eyes
sure

the old india meme

>angry alamancis

i am turkmen of iraq, this is my land.

turkmens are fine with me
but that does not make turkey your land

prove it by writing turkish

and tell your arab cousins they are not welcome

once the civil war starts we are going to deport or slaughter anything that doesnt identify as turkish

yarram ne demek "but that does not make turkey your land" sanki biz ırakta spawn olduk :d

it means azerbaijan is not land of turkeys people
despite us both being oghuz turkmen

like my brothers home isn't mine

"How many god damn times am I going to tell you this.
You're not a girl, MADS!
SO STOP CROSSDRESSING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!"

biz 4.muratın bağdatı fethinden sonra anadoludan ve balkanlardan yerleştirilen türkmenleriz.