What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls with long hair

it's missing a red strip on top

Electrode

its retarded

qts

sex because i think about sex a lot

butthurt

Check if my bicycle is locked properly

polish women

job lol

Buffer state.

Butthurt people.

Srsly. I used to think Poles were normal guy and adequate until I see video of Polish ambassador to the UN ranting about mmmuh WWII mmmuh communism mmmuh Stalin mmmmuh Katyn Forest mmmmuh Russia dictatorship Russia danger to free world expel Russia from UN.

Also their government brainwashes them. For example they always go on about Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact but never for example learn about Polish-Nazi Pact or Poland invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1938.

*Sigh

John Kerry's forgetfulness and screechingly loud YTMNDs.

Frank Sobotka

why so butthurt?
XD

>tfw you know that Poles are monitoring this thread right now and will let their butthurt erupt soon

Also, Polish Concentration Camps

I haven't cleaned my toilet in a while

Kielbasa

a white flag of surrender with blood on it

It's about 8:30 in the evening in Poland now so should be prime time for them to post.

where is my car?

nationalism
karta polaka
butthurt
:DDD

Also Winged Hussars and Pierogis.

>this thread

>It commemorates the popular uprising which expelled Polish occupation forces from Moscow in November 1612

Russia's National Butthurt day soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)

where is my grandma's jewelry?

really makes me think
captcha: 1939
really makes you think

Does seem like a festival of butthurt.

Most of Russians don't even know Polish and Baltic pain. Probably 90% of Poles feel inadequacy and massive pain in anus. They never get over how they used to be big huge superpower in 1400s-1600s and then...

As for Finns, they have one notable thing in history (Winter War) and they never let it go.

They put a new meaning on stay mad.

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Got melted down to make Lenin medallions.

Probably with some Churkas. The Soviets stripped everything in both of your countries.

spend in your holdidaycamp

Inferior people

They are like niggers, except they are white and hard workers.

>As for Finns, they have one notable thing in history (Winter War) and they never let it go.

Germans stole more than Ruskies ever could lol.

Russians are too stupid for it. They can only hump leg with their tiny asian dicks and pretend they rape.

ayyy

I am not reading all of this, is it pasta?

better mad than dead :3

Isn't that more simple logic that Germany occupied the central part of Poland where the bigger cities and most of the country's wealth were? I mean, the Soviets were in the east which I assume was just peasant villages and by the time they got to Warsaw, everything of value had already been carted off.

Fact is they stole it back from us , so talk to them.

After all, they also kept you from getting reparations from us and instead took it on your behalf.

>No marshal plan for you.

>Germans stole more than Ruskies ever could lol.
Even if so the Ruskies took a lot of what the Germans took.

Beautiful under rated over bullied nation

Like clockwork.

c-can we just get over it by now...?

>t.boris

Wypierdalaj gruby podludziu

>this post

Better pissed off than pissed on?

muh heritage

Nice qts, would discuss Katyn with.

Taras Bulba.

I found out they had hussars too when I came to Sup Forums.

This.

what city is this?

A drunk guy yelling "kurva ja pierdolę!!".

Wtf. Are those even words?

dunno but it was built by germans

malta?

No. Russia never forgets and never forgives.

My missus

Half of Germany was build by Slavs.
"Germanics" couldn't even form a settlement. In fact your capital is a Slavic settlement, it has slavic name to this time.

Gdańsk was build by Dutch on behalf of the Polish king, the same Dutch that Teutons murdered.

yes user, the world was built by Germans, sure...

get the fuck out uneducated attention whore

you don't belong here fatso

gdansk
danzig

one of the most coziest towns on earth

picrel, basically all the lifestyle we have lost

Checked.

I sense a dangerous potential for derail here.

I would live there 2bh

farm life, best life

>dont belong on an American site
>in a thread made by an American
>on an American invention

>american site

Worst allies ever.

We weren't allies, you were our bitch.

And then again, a cheating one. We should've just dumped you to the Ruskie mongrels from the begining.

Number of terror attacks since 40's: 0

Suicidal courage and a savage's honor.

Guess who would be next after us?

Overshadowed little brother complex, Lithuania always quietly wish to be like Poland sempai, but they can't admit it for the sake of their own identity.

Not us.

We wouldn't have orthodox niggers in our cunt.

kurwa

Yeah, you would be the next russia's victim right after us.

Lithuania was created by Bismarck to piss us off.

Their language was dead for majority of its history.

trips have spoken

Protestant churches, graveyards and Prussian youth centers, but that's basically all you've built during your stay in Poland.

Originally founded, built and inhabited by Poles.

We had no beef with Russia.
Protecting Lithuania caused this never ending beef.

In fact if we let Moscow eat you, we would still have claims to Silesia and Pomorze, which we lost because of you.

> which we lost because of you.
Proofs?

I wonder who would be behind this post...

it is not even about fighting the oppressors but...

>THESE WERE FUCKING POLLACS!!!11

and they have actually managed to force "le polan's buthurt" meme to hide their rectal bleeding stains

Butthurt. I haven't even started reading the thread but I know there are going to be Poles complaining about muh Russian and EU oppression

i am greek

comfy