I unironically like Arab/middle eastern culture

I unironically like Arab/middle eastern culture.
Music and overall feel.
Such a shame fucking I*lam made people retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKfhy1S6fPk
youtube.com/watch?v=GBaI26chcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=4-eLlY3KhT8
youtube.com/watch?v=xcY_V5vet4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGRMdN_B2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vgz7QtTK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same here

Bump. Any arabs here that can share some interesting stories/legends?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKfhy1S6fPk

youtube.com/watch?v=GBaI26chcFw

it's always interesting to meet people interested in MENA culture
what do you want to talk about?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-eLlY3KhT8

These kind of videos and music get me all pumped up.

Who are some important people in your history?
Also modern egypt seems totally different to me from ancient egypt, is it fair to say you are more arabic than egyptian?

>Who are some important people in your history?
there are a lot of important people in Egyptian history can you choose a time period
>Also modern egypt seems totally different to me from ancient egypt, is it fair to say you are more arabic than egyptian?
this is a complicated question as the culture changed a lot since ancient times but so did every other non primitive country
there is also a lot of practices that still exist today that people dont know they come from ancient times like the celebration of easter and eating Fesikh

please ask more

Why do you hate Libyans?

Why do Libyans hate you?

i dislike all Bedouins
because a lot of poor Egyptians go there looking for work

FUCK arabs

since the beginning of their rotten existance they have done nothing but live in small, irrelevant tribes killing their children and every non arab

they fucked over every foreign culture that came in contact with them, fucking backstabbing sand rats, they destroyed babylon, assyria and persia

they are the root of all evil, they are lying, self-centered assholes who will make your life hell, even Mohammed said that the least trusthworthy person is a fucking arab, the man who pushed for equality and told people to see every human as a human said that arabs are disgusting backstabbing creatures

and he was right

FUUUCK ARABS

Even if Islam wasn't a thing conflict would have still been a thing though and the Middle East ahas ALWAYS been conflict prone.

Aren't Libyans Berber though?

If they were Bedouin, wouldn't that mean Egyptians are more Bedouin than them because you have to cross Egypt to get to Libya from Arabia

Turkish culture is more refined/interesting, but I kind of share your sentiments.

Libyans are ethnically Berber but culturally they are tribal and shit

Can you blame them

Who has a more extensive history, Egypt or Iraq?

That's not necessarily how it works, there have been a lot of mass migrations where a group of people just passes through a country and settles somewhere farther away.

Not that I know about this case in particular, just wanted to point that out.

stupid namefag

Islam is no more retarded than any middle eastern religion or religion in general.

Berbers were always tribal, right?

We've had tribal confederations ruling parts of North africa for a very large time so I'd say probably

An easy guide for a european to experience the beauty and culture of middle east, arab, persians, depends.
Sign up for military>complete basic training>sign up for a mission to afghanistan>patrol the beautiful mountainous regions, shoot bad guys.

do you think this is because of the geography
or because the presence of powerful neighbors?
i'd say egypt but it's debatable
i dont really know. but the history of the region made it hard for them to develop a unique culture independently

sorry for taking to long

arab "culture"

geography

The guy on the right is reminiscent of the bandits in Stalker

There's no soldiers in Afghanistan since like 2010

That could easily be Russian "culture" if you replaced the kabab flag with a hammer and sickle flag

Nice try Bobby, but no, it couldnt be Russian culture.
Also, the vid for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=xcY_V5vet4k

We still have like 20 there.

Someone like Napoleon or Saladin , not KANGZ

Russian "culture"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Russians have literally executed more people than ISIS will ever have the chance to

seems you're not really smart bobby
if you want to have a competition "who is the bloodiest" then you americans definitely have the 1st place

also
>american culture
lel

I hate it very deeply since they are here making life hell for us

>Lithuania
>Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGRMdN_B2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vgz7QtTK0

that's not them but you with your senseless multiculturalism policy and supporting terrorist groups in Syria

why do egyptian diaspora not like egypt? is it that bad?

Islam didn't make them retarded. That's how they were before.

?

Iraq? And that was 2011. Also, we sent 11,000 back in this year.