Ate corn at my comp desk

>ate corn at my comp desk
>now have corn juice all over my monitor

whats the best and cheapest way to clean a monitor without fucking shit up? can i just use a bit of water on microfiber cloth?

chew with your mouth closed

lemon juice

mild soap is ok, you fat fuck

with distilled water that is

Distilled water light amounts

$2 window cleaner (windex) and paper towels ... i use it on monitor, macbook, iphone, sunglasses, watch, keyboard

strong enough to dissolve stubborn stuff, wont damage stuff, leaves no film or residue

cheap lasts forever also funfact kills bed bugs

>be retraded
>why do bad things keep happening to me???

Distilled white vinegar and microfiber cloth

White vinegar with some lemon juice and a microfiber cloth

semen

Have you never eaten corn on the cob? The juice flies everywhere when you bite into it, it's not from the chewing and there's no way to avoid it.

unironically ur own snot

petrol and a metal scalper

Acetone with high grit sandpaper, it really gets in there while polishing your screen!

You know that there's cheap and pretty effective cleaning spray for LCDs, right? You don't have to buy those super overpriced bottles for like 40 bucks from your "expert shop".
Just make sure to let it cool down before cleaning and don't apply pressure.

How much of a fucking slob are you? Fucking hell, just kys yourself.

not sure if troll but never do this, anything with ammonia like Windex will ruin the coating on screens, and paper products can scratch it. Neither of these will be immediately obvious but they will add up to a ruined screen over time, don't use them.

Always use a microfiber cloth. If you need liquid, dampen a microfiber cloth with distilled water. If that is not enough, add a small amount of isopropyl to the water. Don't use pure undiluted isopropyl.

There's no need to go full autist on cleaning your monitor screen. Windex is fine, works way better than anything else and is cheap.

Dont eat at your desk it's a bad habit and gross.
T.desk_eater

Kangaroo milk always worked for me