Holy shit, these are amazing. Once again Sup Forums was wrong

Holy shit, these are amazing. Once again Sup Forums was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296424/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

homo hands/10

see you in a week, crying that apple's shit and you fell for the wirless earbuds meme because you lost one.

sage

It's obviously just a child

Looks like a dental floss case

Far from best even among wireless. Shit bait.

is that terry?

They're actually way smaller than I thought. The Apple promo photos make them look crazy big.

I'm gay, so that's an accurate assessment.

the fucking madman

>I never experienced half-decent audio equipment in my life: the post

>i don't understand that some people place convenience over raw capability.

>I am a literal retard that loves to waste large amount of money on inferior products
>I have to cope with this in the only way possible: by deluding myself and rationalizing my ridiculous purchase with obviously stupid and demonstrably bad arguments

How is this product inferior? Show me a wireless earbud solution that is overall seen as the better product.

I use these to go running and I don't want some wire smacking my neck as I run, and headphones are too isolating.

Sup Forums is literally 90% gaymers trying to build "epic rigs". Why would you listen to such people?

They look ridiculous without the cord desu.

He means it's inferior to anything that has a wire, even some cheap Chinese crap that comes from a vending machine. He's also absolutely right.

Fucking obviously it's inferior to anything with a wire. But the point is I don't want a wire and these are the best product for the money. I could get the Bragi Dash(es?), but I don't want to drop $300+

You're comparing apples to oranges here.

>jogging with something that sits unsecured on your ear
Even the cheap ass Koss KSC75 are all around better than those stupid earpods, both in audio quality AND convenience. If you think that a small thin cable flapping around is annoying, just wear it over your ears and let it go through the neck and inside your shirt.

I bought these wing tips and I have not had a single problem running for the past two weeks with these. They /do not/ come loose or need readjustment when I go walking.

Bose soundsport wireless
These actually have good sound and stick inside your ears

Sorry, soundsport Free

>Bose soundsport wireless

I had a pair but returned them. I'm autistic, I hate the wire smacking my neck.

>soundsport Free
Oh, fuck. Didn't even notice those. I'll give em a try. Still within the return window for the AirPods. Cheers

Your ears are telling me that you have an fancy iphone.
Just gimme it and you can go.

>PRE-ORDER
>Available to ship in mid-October.

Boy, they're brand-fucking-new. How can you argue they stay in your ear if you haven't even owned a pair or read a review.

Because their practically the same as soundsport wireless, just without the wire.

>limiting what you use or own because you're so paranoid about being robbed

sorry m8, i don't think that way. and if they want my phone, fucking take it lol. i want to upgrade anyway

Enjoy they falling as you run

What are some real sweat proof bluetooth earbuds Sup Forums?
I mean like some that I can use to run under the sun under 90-100f weather, I've gone through a pair of Powerbeats 3 and Bose soundsport, both lasted me less than a week, returned them of course, but they overheat, or get too wet and stop working.
Both were advertised as sweat proof but I guess for gym use under the ac or something.

Came here for this.

They can also shot you and take it.

Don’t announce sages, cunt.

what are they, bionic testicles?

I could tell bcuz your ring finger is longer than your index

Hey cunt, maybe shut the fuck up and let people make their own decisions without your autistic ass spouting off bullshit. He likes the way they look and it suits his needs, so therefore it was a worthwhile purchase.

>I'm totally not that giant flying faggot that is OP
>and that post totally didn't touch a nerve

wat

Applel earphones always have shit quality audio. Also i walk 4 km everyday and i can't trust that shit not to fall into a field or a river or a just fucking get lost

Give it back, Richard

Sup Forums gonna stop being wrong when all Windows and Ubuntu user agents get banned all them are so retarded.

>He likes the way they look

He can't see them Everyone else can.

gay faggot
kill yourself for the sake of humanity

>This is how consumerist liberal retards actually think
I bet you don't even carry, what a fucking victim.

i don't, because i have no interest in owning one. i've got plenty of friends that carry and love guns, and i respect that. but they're not for me.

*Pulls out gigantic rubberized monstrous Android brick*
N-no, i--it's just these are the b-best earbuds around, so... they w-work fine with Android, just the
*looks around for help*
--the tap controls don't work, you know? But...

The way you're holding them and saying that, I thought it was food for a minute.

>Once again Sup Forums was wrong
You do realize that a majority of posters here are dirt-poor and haven't tired an actual good headphones yet they'll shill garbage 24/7 trying to convince themselves it's actually good, right?

Sup Forums was never wrong. OP is wrong. Whenever one of these threads came up, these were rightfully shilled as amazing earbuds. Sup Forums was right.

I want to fugg bat

They really are great. The convenience factor is off the charts.

I carry a good pair of IEMs in my bag for serious music listening, but most of the day the convenience of the airpods far outweighs their shortcomings.

I specifically didn't want a wireless IEM; staying aware of ambient noise is important to me unless I'm stationary.

>Watch
kys
What the fuck is an IEM? FYI, the pods have ports that let you hear. There's also no rubber seal.

Improvised explosive meme

Got sony wireless instead but with same experience.

A wrist watch maintains the same advantage over a phone that it did over the pocket-watch.

>pods have port blah, blah, blah.... no rubber seal
No fucking shit. That was a contributing factor of my purchase. nice reading comprehension.

how do you like them?

Except a pocket watch is just a watch while a phone blows a watch the fuck out, you baby boomer ihmbuhsyle hipster faggot.

you're cute.

>uses outdated technology because it has advantages over even more outdated technology
No u

w2c green earphones?

As it should in every male with healthy prenatal androgen exposure levels.

>w2c
campfireaudio.com

I want to fuck that fox.

complete fucking garbage.

or, if you can't afford $1100 in ear monitors, KZ got you covered with ZS6

fucking shill. gtfo.

Your hands are cute I want to hold them

What? There are people with a longer index finger?

I spend most of my time using the computer.
How did you get softer hands and better groomed nails? Are you some kind of fag?

I heard they hve like 2 faux drivers that dont work and arent anywhere as great as advertised to be.

I'm gettimg mine tomorrow, gonna report to /csg

Never mind.
Literal Apple fag.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

>rubber bullshit that gets stuck in ear or falls off and gets lost
>wires
I've never heard of garbage being so expensive.

So pretty...

This has to be bake right? No way shaft is animating this well anymore.

She's animated to perfection.

Clean your filthy sticky ears

Earwax actually decreases friction because it's oily

>mine are literally the same length

W-what does that mean?

It literally means you're gay.

Wouldn't 4D

>even some Chinese crap
Where do you think these (and many others) are made?

That's a typical female trait.

As is obsessing over superficialities like how your fingers look

What are they

Why

I need to be able to hit on the right guys, it improves my odds.

>superficialities like how your fingers look
But you're fucking wrong user. the 2D/4D digit ratio is a yardstick measurement of androgen exposure.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296424/
>s. Usually, males have lower ratios when compared to females. Prenatal androgen exposure and therefore, digit ratios have been reported to be associated with numerical competencies, spatial skills, handedness, cognitive abilities, academic performance, sperm counts, personalities and prevalence of obesity, migraine, eating disorders, depression, myopia, autism etc. The authors have attempted to write a brief account on the digit ratios and the dimorphism observed in various physiological, psychological and behavioural traits

give it back jamal

iDildo with a nohomo(conditions apply) plugin

Think you can trick me by cutting the wires off and holding your floss

Yes, my index finger is longer.
The magic of statistics.

>bluetooth headphones
>good
>apple headphones
>good
that's hilarious

please someone screencap this.

literally applefag

This

Where did you stick them?

>m.wikipedia.org
You have to go back

>sibilant shit
no thanks

Don't shitpost cunt

This is fucking shitty robotic animu animation. You faggots really have no standards.