Buy a 60 cent url from namecheap

>buy a 60 cent url from namecheap
>get a free zoho mail account with your very own extension

how come Sup Forums doesn't do this?

Why not use zoho.com instead?

I've done this. Having a personal website is fun.

are you blind?

I use the mail account that came with the namecheap domain for about $5 a year I think. It seems to be pretty good but the spam filter is kinda shitty. A lot of stuff gets marked spam that shouldnt be.

I don’t make personal web sites because I’ve made 5-10 of them and I never got anything out of them

I use Mailgun so I can send and receive from and to my other email using Gmail without paying for Google Apps.

Who said anything about personal web site? This is a custom domain for email.

zoho is a fucking spam machine and we blocked anything from them in our company and for all our costumers completely. Just fuck off with zoho.

i have a waifu.club email via cock.li

this is about personal mail you stupid nigger

Le recommend me some other cheap personal website hosting

just pay 5 shekels for a basic digital ocean VPS, they don't even charge you after purchase, its incremental so you can use it for 15 days and only pay $2.50

Because 60 cent domains stop being 60 cents after the first year. If I'm going to give out an email, that email needs to continue working longer than a year in case people want to contact me, which means I'm going to keep paying the normal domain cost for years

you pay with shekels or with your data

I believe that, considering the current alternatives, your own mail / URL is worth more $5 every half decade

>paying for email
>2017

If your email is free....(You) are the product.

>$5 every half decade
Again, that's a "first five years" discount. You'll be paying at least ten times that once it's up

>you pay with shekels or with your data

I own my own domain and run my own email server. I'm just saying it's dishonest for you to advertise temporary discount prices as the running cost of a long term recurring purchase.

you're fucking retarded, if money isn't an issue then this question is obviously not for you, I never advertised anything, in fact anyone that actually does this knows so because you're told as you register

what's this website?

namecheap

>.cricket

oh neat

>buy a URL
It's a domain you fucking retard 12 year old normie fuck

idk

and