Wake up one morning after sleeping on couch instead of bed because of drunk dad

>Wake up one morning after sleeping on couch instead of bed because of drunk dad
>Go upstairs to see weather or not dad pissed my bed
>Find my laptop, covered in sticky, nondescript smelling liquid
>Either my dad pissed on my laptop whilst drunk or my dog ran upstairs and pissed on it at some point (little bastard pisses everywhere so it's not out of character)
>Turn on laptop
>Black screen, white text
>"Hard drive not detected"
>Run diagnostic, hard drive checks, etc
>Take it to local computer repair shop
>Guy opens it up
>Hard drive logged with "liquid"
>Rest of inside of laptop bone dry
>"That's really strange usually water damage affects the whole thing"
>"Anyway, £120 for a new 1Tb hard drive"
>Tell my dad about cost of replacement
>He agrees to pay, still denies drunk pissing on my laptop

So in short, either my stupid dog or my drunk dad pissed on my laptop in such a way that most of the exterior was wet, but only the hard drive was logged inside and my dad gets to pay for it regardless of if he pissed on it or not (I still don't trust him)

why did your dad sleep on your bed and not his own?

I'd say your dad/dog has a perfect aim

Mum didn't want him in with her whilst he was smashed

why piss on a laptop?
does it look like a toilet?

u got a mac?

why didn't you just put him on the couch so you could sleep in your own bed?

My dad once pissed into a wardrobe thinking it was a toilet, but I think if he was the laptop pisser, it would've been because I laughed at him last week for spilling ashes onto the rug whilst emptying the fireplace

He was already snoozing on my mattress by the time I knew, it was easier to just take the couch than anger him whilst he was drunk

so he purposely whipped out his dick and emptied his bladder on your laptop?

what the fuk

move out

I'd love to but it's not possible. Besides, everyone does stupid shit whilst drunk, it just so happens that my dad is a dickhead regardless of how drunk he is and alcohol just exacerbates his idiocy.

>white people

then just fucking lock your bedroom door so he cannot enter

Tell me, user, do you lock your bedroom door in your house often for fear of a relative, a father no less, urinating on your laptop? Neither do I, because it doesn't happen very fucking often.

What a quaint little family story. Thank you OP.

>1TB HDD
>£120
lmao

Ain't my money, and if my dad was the pisser, he got what was coming to him in the form of a £120 lighter wallet

I was happy to share it with you, user

But that's a ridiculous price. For that much you could get a 500GB SSD (or a 2TB HDD)

That's nice and all but I can't be bothered to haggle with a man who pulled a piss drenched hard drive out of my laptop.

Why would you get it from him? Order off Amazon/Newegg/eBay and install it yourself.

You're implying I have the tools, skill and patience necessary to accomplish that

>You're implying I have the tools, skill and patience necessary to buy and install an SSD
That requires, at most, 70 IQ.

You are fucking pathetic

FUCK OFF back to reddlt

Get the fuck out of here don't bother coming back

Get out

Even Reddit users can install a hard drive. We 9gag levels of retardation neow.

Why are you on this board then?

I thought 'g' stood for games, so I checked it out and kind of stuck around

So do any of you guys like PUBG

>tools
hands and a screwdriver
>skill
legos
>patience
10 minutes if you're retarded

Either take it on yourself to figure shit out with the endless online guides and videos, or get the fuck out.

does your laptop have a drain in it for water damage like some thinkpads. it's possible all the water drained out and dried while it couldn't do so in the hard drive.

also it could totally be beer and not piss.

you need 2 things: new hard drive and a screwdriver. open laptop, unscrew hdd holder, unplug hdd, plug in new hdd, screw holder back in, close laptop.

Me dad beats me when he's drunk anons, bit hard to read guides with a grown man throwing Bitter at your head innit

Go somewhere else.

The time you're spending on your computer posting this shit is time you could spend learning to fix your shit.

does your dad hit you when hes drunk?
its okay, you can tell us, this is a safe space.

How are we to know? The way it was written, it could have been every Friday night

>because it doesn't happen very fucking often.
imagine being so fucked up that you actually have to repeat this to yourself.
nigger that should NEVER happen. it's unacceptable.

yea, this can never happen to black people because they dont have dads

Kill your dad and make a suit of his body, rape your mom wearing your dadsuit then rape your dog too

KEK

>whilst
*Tips fedora*
*Lights pipe with hand picked tobacco*
I do say, OP this is a most interesting tale. Do go on whilst I enjoy my exquisite and cold pressed tobacco, wot wot