Terry's live

terry's live

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Connor_v._Donaldson
youtube.com/watch?v=85aSR8wrZS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rock solid stream.
Is he parked outside his parents leeching their wifi?

templeos.org/

I was certain that he was the Mandalay shooter.

Genuinely seems kind of unwell. Normally he's a bit more articulate. Hope he's okay :(

why do you epic memesters pretend to care about this guy?

So... he's watching some chick swear in gaelic or something?

>terry doesnt use an adblocker

Honestly just the fact that despite his illness TempleOS is actually quite impressive

>TempleOS is actually quite impressive
it's shit

Irish
He made an entire new language called HolyC, built he entire thing from scratch.

Have you ever built a compiler from scratch faggot?

Who's the roastie he's watching?

I'm surprised he doesn't post here, what with this being the only website he isn't banned from.

that is clearly a man

People should tell him to use cockmail.

well I'd be pretty fucked too if I suddenly lived in a van

Need a "Twitch plays TempleOS"

>badass mad genius
>sitting on a pile of super comfy pillows in what is basically a driving home
>watching youtube videos all day

he's fucking living the dream. where do I sign up?

>terry
>being ok
He lost his sound mind long ago. His is now just a clown potentially be the first mass shooter of Sup Forums(/tech/)

Dianna and I have open relationship.
She fucks.
I wank.
shrug

He needs somewhere to wash his undies

He's going to Love Laundry.

he must've really fucked up if he's not even allowed to wash his clothes at his parents place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Connor_v._Donaldson

Stream has stopped. I'm guessing for duration of a few wash cycles

Does anyone knows Terry's e-mail?

"And this is how I caress the balls of the CIA nigger dick I'm fucking"

He actually just got banned from his email account during this stream for saying nigger too much

how des he get an internet connection?

i'm also seriously mentally ill, that doesn't mean peoples actions individually aren't funny or that he's free of judgement. i like the guy and wish him well, but he does some silly stuff and it's entertaining. he streams so i'm sure he understands that to some degree.

i'd one day like to be able to look back and laugh at the silly things i've done, and i hope people find them entertaining rather than annoying.

Wasn't his email through his own website though? What the fuck

MacDonald

She is ugly though.
This happens when you have nothing else to say. Someone should count how many times he say nigger/fuck/shit in an average stream.

Parked next to a McDonalds?

i think he has an unlimited mobile data plan, that or he sits outside his parents house and steals the wifi

he has a samsung phone on at&t unlimited plan that he uses as a mobile hotspot

what is he using to stream and how long until he's banned?

he's doing it on his own website

banned from what? his own website?

he has used embedded streams before, like hitbox

how though? what software is he using? does his yahoo hosting allow unlimited data transfer? this will eat his plan in no time

>how is he charging his laptop
>how does he have internet
>what is he using to stream
>did his parents kick him out
there's been like 5 threads in the past 2 days where all of these questions have been answered 500000 times

holy shit this is great. new oc?

>this will eat his plan in no time
Ah, I forgot Americunts have datacaps.
Land of the free eh?

No, he was using "zoho mail" or something. I've never heard of it. He should just set up a POP3 for his templeos.org email address in Thunderbird.

The shop?
Nope, old stuff.

are you retarded? i meant his hosting

Terry if you read it, give it up dude.

This girl's face is why brown paper bags have been invented

Is that shopped?

Thats some faceapp filter IIRC

No

Make your own language, compiler, and os before you say it's shit, dumb nigger.

Excuse the incoming whiteknight but, as a seriously mentally ill person you'll get a serious answer then.

I still think it's kind of fucked up to let a person be in a psychotic state of mind like that without getting him any help. As said, I'm not blaming any individual, more like the whole mental health care system in the USA. As it is, maybe the only thing left to do is getting entertained and laugh at terry.

But just saying in a decent country this man would get the help he needs. As an eurocuck I and my friends can indeed think back to my psychotic episodes and laugh about it, giving me shit and calling me Jesus, but that's cause they got me the help I needed when I was in a very unpleasing state of psychotic mind. Terry is needs his meds and there's nothing funny about that. Terry needs treatment and that's no laughing matter. I know I empathize way too much with this, but yeah.

This internet fame will not help him any neither, and if anything just feed his delusion of grandeur. tl;dr: leave poor terry alone. /whiteknight

< One of my favorite TD moments right here

He's using OBS, which is a free and open-source streaming tool. I'm not sure how he manages to stream to his personal website using it, (or rather, how his host allows it), but, that's what I know about it

I believe he was in a mental ward recently. He got released. I don't know whether he takes his meds or not though. He seems to be worse than before so I'm guessing he doesn't.

He was pretty content before without big risks.

I guess moving into a van had it's toll on him, especially if he stopped taking his pills.

that gif sums up his entire life

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=85aSR8wrZS8

This video is even funnier because he drops his little sticks and they roll under his bed, and he can't reach them, so he gives up and picks up the normal sized drumsticks and then this happens. Best.

>streaming a single video will kill hosting
lmao

This is even funnier with sound. Thank you!

the site isn't hosted on Yahoo anymore

i understand, but i'm not sure there is anything we can do. we cannot donate because it will take away his disability payments. i don't think he could afford to be put in a mental hospital again.

i am not schizophrenic so i cannot speak for that, but i have spent years changing medications and treatments and jumping between therapists and not had any beneficial help. i feel abandoned by the health system (i am canadian). ultimately the only thing i found helpful was living long enough to accept who i am and find a way to live with that, and that was something i had to do myself. of course this is not possible while living in a delusion, but terry seems to have some understanding of reality left.

i don't see how terry could receive help in his current state, living in a van without assistance from other persons. i imagine if he was approached by health care workers who were called by people who watch his videos online, he would think it was malicious and not cooperate. i think the only thing he can do right now is take time to figure out a routine to living in his van so he could calmly sit and think and hopefully seek help for himself.

Notice how all psychopaths are conservative?

Is templeOS actually good or naw?

What's his email address?

Ban assault compilers now

>Even Terry is into NTR

How did it come to this?

did someone broke his nose?

i got the full shower video that was posted in the other thread

upload it to somewhere then, I only saw the gif

Someone introduce him to rhythm games like Beatmania