Arabs/muslims/moros of Sup Forums

Arabs/muslims/moros of Sup Forums

>Where do you live
>What do you think about everything that's happening with terrorism
>Why are other -peaceful- moros doing nothing?

Hello my brothers in religion and equals in humanity. I am Muhammad bin-Ali, a 21 year old Arab from the Qahtanite tribe from Arabia. I am a devout Muslim dedicated to the worship of Allah SWT.

my moroccan neighbours are actually nice

I don't doubt some moors are okay, I know some myself, I just wonder what they think about this all and whether they quietly condone it.

Also why I hear more "this are not real muslims" "you are a islamophobe" instead of denouncing the terrorist's behaviour.

Just a bit of banter

Also I'm not doing anything because I'm not a police man innit

i don't know i don't care about muslimness

Honestly I'm really fucking pissed about all of this terrorism and extremism. Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are funding Wahhabism all around the world.

All the moderate muslims are all too much of pussies to say anything. They are either afraid of being called non-muslims, or being killed themselves.

Also there are a lot of muslims who believe fairly extreme stuff, but are against the violence. These people are also dumb, because even if they disavow the violence, they don't disavow the extremist beliefs that are causing this violence.

It pisses me off so much. There is no tolerance in the Muslim community any more. Any disagreements in belief, even so small, are automatically deem people to be unbelievers.

Many muslims I know are very nice. But even the non-violent ones judge each other and are more sectarian than they are tolerant.

I should say that I am muslim myself. But I act fairly western.

>Why are other -peaceful- moros doing nothing?
what the fuck do you want us to do?
these arent people part of an organization with meetings a hookups, its random people doing random shit attributing it to an organization they heard about on the fucking news

It's odd, when I was younger the muslims at my school were probably the most tolerant of the school, no matter if the religion, race or lifestyle (and I went to a fucking catholic school, mind you). Weird to think maybe now a days they'd be deemed not muslim enough by other muslims.

I guess I'd like them to be more vocal. The times I see muslims being vocal is against people who are afraid of extremists by calling them islamophobes and racists. I hardly see muslims saying "This is fucked up and I don't agree with what this person did". It's just dividing everyone even more.

>It pisses me off so much. There is no tolerance in the Muslim community any more. Any disagreements in belief, even so small, are automatically deem people to be unbelievers.
Tbh I never encounter this here, are you sure its not a thing for western muslims only?

Do you think western muslims could be getting more radicalised than those in muslim countries? Could it be a form of cultural rebellion because they live between mostly non muslims?

It pisses ne off. Wish there could be done something about it.
I am not so religious and I think that
Totally right on it, that most moderate Muslims are too crowded in by insane goat fucking S.A.V. excusing arseholes.
We are literally grinder on the fence.
Now if we could get official backing by the government to be able to sleep the night for daring to say what we mean, then we would be fighting it.
Sadly, this country is full of liberal, brainwashed people.
Fuck, does an immigrant have to tell you who you should let in and who not?
As if we would be heard though, so we keep our heads down and look for somewhere else to play the waiting game....

I think its because they grow up without much contact with muslims in muslim majority countries and so they adopt extreme views which they absorb from the internet and social media from mostly terrorist sympathizers and enablers
That's what I think, not really sure though since there's also a lot of muslims born in muslim majority countries who become terrorists

This is also true. The problem is that basically anyone can commit a crime/attack and claim allegiance to ISIS, even if they didn't have any contact with them.

ISIS are a bucket of fuckwits though.

Because western society is sctually trying to constantly make positive changes...not that they suceed but they do.

I dont think all muslims are responsible for islamic terror.

I dont even like calling it islamic terror.

It should be called Wahhabi terror. Mainstream media whould be explaining to everybody that nearly all of the terror networks attacking the West are Wahhabi or affiliated with Wahhabists, whether it's Al Qaieda, ISIS, Al Nusra, Al Shabaab, Hezbollah, Muslim Bortherhood or Taliban. They are all funded and propogated by Saudi Arabian Wahhabists.

I truely feel sorry for the Shi'ites, Alawites and various other Islamic sects which are lumped in with the Wahhabi scum every time this backwards ideology following self-admitted man written hadiths unreformed in interpretation since the medeival period commits a terror attack.

>inb4 butthurt sunnis to the defense of their terror ideology

I am of Sunni and I am agreeing with you.
Fuck wahhabists.

I would unironically convert to Islam just to marry a submissive Muslim woman that I could take care of entirely but also have huge control over her; however, I wouldn't like going to the mosque, the food, or the family aspect beyond just us two.

JUST

You can get that as a mormon as well.

I also appreciate the garb that Muslim women wear, or the Arabic clothing as well. That is one part that attracts me the most to Islam as well. The Conservative aspect of it. Mormonism may have some conservative perspectives but it isn't the same.

Thanks though German bro.