Memes aside

What the hell happened to Canadian posters? Memes aside, their posts are REALLY cringy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ADX1opI7Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have one of the highest Reddit users per capita.

Can we do anything to change that? Canadians online but outside of Sup Forums are usually bros.

Whats wrong?

WTF? I hate Rzeczpospolita Polska now!

I call bullshit on that

Literally no one I know uses Reddit, or talks about it. I've never even heard the word "Reddit" uttered irl once in my entire life

Too be fair I went here first but I go to reddit too look at car stuff because /o/ is unhelpful as fuck with memers trying to make you go out of pocket and fuck shit up.

This. Wtf bros?
Shiskine here, insults there.
I know that the Internet is not a place for weak willing people, but holy shit.
You literally shit down my self confidence.

#NotAllLeafs

Anglos in general are all like that because they don't need to pass the bilingual test to post here (NZ is probably an exception)
Any canadian, australian or american edgy teenager can post here.

they too invidual even canadian father don't want to give his kids something he loves.

Why would NZ be an exception? Also stop this meme that somehow being bilingual makes you better posters. Some poor favela monkeys isn't smarter than me because he can speak Portuguese and English kek.

What?

You play warframe OP?

That's the point; favela monkeys don't know english and most of brazilian posters are well educated people.

NZ is an exception because they aren't egdy.

>favela monkeys don't know English

Explain the Brazilians on Sup Forums then

>most of brazilian posters are well educated people.

*Flings feces*

Problem for you is Russian fathers love beatings

Look chung, just because someone is from a 3rd world cunt doesn't mean they aren't well educated just like not everyone from the 1st world is.

We're pretty chill and informative here desu

youtube.com/watch?v=1ADX1opI7Vg

*Flings more feces*

That's completely irrelevant.

Virtually all young people across the world have had English forced on the from their youngest years. 90% of the music they'll hear is in English, their video games are in English and they probably watch English movies with subtitles in their language.

The fact that they know English doesn't somehow make them smarter and better quality posters. It just means any idiot from anywhere in the world can shitpost to other idiots in other countries and all will be able to understand each other because English is the global language.

>thread about canadians being unpleasant
>leaves show up
>they keep bullying br-san

Filthy hun tartar

they are pretty interchangeable with US posters desu

Apparently using Canadian proxies is really easy