Immigrant ranking thread

Immigrant ranking thread.
From best to worst.
1. Vietnamese
They have a nice bar in my city and dont do anything unusual from normal poles.
2.Spaniards
Come here to work and fuck our women
3.Ukies
Talk strange, usually lack manners and are poor as dirt
4. Arabs
Do i have to say it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKPG7vDiu_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3MZe4KHbmCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best: legal
worst: illegal

>t. Donald Trump

>Do i have to say it?
wut

They are dumb, violent, some of them have ties to ISIS and do not respect their host country.

t. muhammad

Arabs (and other muslims) are by far the worst type of people to let in your country.

dont you guys get african immigrants? or chinese or indian?

They do, what about it?

where do you rank them?

Stop being autistic
OP was talking about Poland

I dont have an opinion about them since i did not see them in Poland but the burger should know.

bump
anyone can share their own opinions?

>visits poland
>be beheaded by neo nazi
i feel good hombre

We get rich Nigerians and rich Indians all the time, they're way better than Arabs.

>rich Nigerians
do they really exist?

i can confirm that they do

best: none
shit: muslims, neger, polacken, chinks, gooks, vietcong, sandniggers, slavs, """white""" niggers from southern """europe"""

How did they get rich? Its hard to get a degree with 85 IQ

i dont know their story, all i know is that sometimes you come across africans (not african americans) living in large houses, if there even is any available because of fucking chinks

whoa, the more you know

>spaniard in poland
really?

really makes you think

Every population has outliers, and a lot of Nigeria's come here because they know their lives will be a wasted opportunity in Africa.

Selective third world immigration has the hilarious effect of keeping them permanently brain drained. We take their best and brightest and they never want to go back.

OIL
I
L

yes, they work in the power station and one of them [spoiler]dated my sister[/spoiler]

kill him.

>dated my sister
literally,you sister is dated with a moor, mate

I see a lot of Indians, but somehow they all live in one particular, rather expensive residential area and attend the same supermarkt and schopping mal.

>0. Canadians
Basically Americans
>1. Flips
Integrate very well. Good handle on English
>2. other SEA
Same as above, but poorer English.
>3. Northern, Western Europe
Integrate well. Usually chill. Good grasp on the language. They sometimes have a "back in my homeland, we do x, so I'll do it here, even though it's frowned upon" syndrome.
>4. Southern & Eastern Europe
Basically another Flips vs rest of SEA thing
>5. Nips
Okay integration, but they do try. Poor English.
>6. Rest.
Don't integrate very well. never met an actual African though.

Spics and Eastern Euros are a mixed bag
Arabs can fuck off

Pretty much every other group is great for the most part, even the Africans. Best ones are Western Euros, Poos, and East Asians

Pls

Best : Indians and all those coming from countries countries eastern to India

Worst : I dont even where to start from

1. Albanians
2. Romanians
3. Bulgarians
4. Georgians
5. All the ones from Muslim countries

i heard Greece has a fair share of Syrian refugees, is that true? if so, do they scare people from coming to Greece on vacation?

Top tier :

Our white brothers

Great tier :

Lads from the Oversea territories

Are welcome here :

Christians (Black, Arabs...)

Stay in your country please :

Black muslims

Get out :

Arabs

arabs are the fucking worst immigrants. i've lived in arabic neighborhoods for the most part of my life, and they're the loudest and most obnoxious shitbags to have ever come to this country.

>2.Spaniards
>Come here to work and fuck our women

So true. Some go to study too (erasmus)

Oh and for the "but we wuz not arabs" => Mahgrebis, get out

according to government we have around 60.000 of them..not syrian ones, all of them.

the islands closer to Turkey, where most people firstly arrive, have very big problems, with up to 70% less tourists in some areas

I guess its all thanks to Germany

I think it's everyone's fault...ours also

We have statistics of best to worst, not anecdotes.

Can you explain this graph? I dont speak finnish

What is the top chart and what is the bottom one?

TOP TIER
>Spaniards
Spanish boys are cute!

>Austrians
So long as they don't try to rise to power again

>Danes
Danish men are hot

ALRIGHT TIER
>Turks
First generation is full of nice elderly people that worked hard to get Germany to its current glory
Their offspring, however, is trash

>Africans
There's an eritrean diaspora group in my city, very nice and educated people. Come to think of it, I never had problems with black Africans. Know one that speaks a strong Bavarian dialect, almost fell out of my socks when hearing him speak the first time.
The true dindu niggers are black Americans.

SHIT TIER
>Polands
GIVE BACK MY CAR

>Americans
YOU WILL NEVER BE GERMAN

>Lithuania
What the fuck?
What makes them as bad as fucking gypsies?

How many times more or less criminal certain population groups are per capita in relation to native Finns. It includes how many of them are here and how many convicted criminals each group has.

Could you explain the chart?

>Spanish boys are cute!
Gaaaaay

Ohh okay. Thank you for explaining.

Is India there in the list ?

Nvm found it. Intia is India right?

1. Finns(brother)
2. [POWER GAP]
3. everyone else - fuck off tier

wow, Pakistan is literally an angel

looks like it

>Turks
>First generation is full of nice elderly people that worked hard to get Germany to its current glory
good goy, germany is glorious now that we have gotten rid of all the bad and evil german ideas like brotherhood and self-respect

>TOP TIER
>>Spaniards
you never will be a washdisher in germany. living with 5 turks , why even live?

1. Swedes
2. Eestis
3. Non vatnik Russians/Poles

Every tenth criminal (9 669) is a foreigner - at the front of the statistics are Romanians and Lithuanians.

Romania 6.94 times more criminal than the native population and Lithuania 6.81 time more while Russians are 2.92 time more.

The previous list from January 2015 had Lithuania at the top and Romania in second place.

Yes, you guys are alright. 0.31 times less criminal than natives.

Best are middle-eastern people that are atheists or christian

best are Indians

All other answers are wrong

Interesting graph.

thx lad I want to rob german shops , probably in the next year

>Sweden 2.76%
Gee I wonder why

>best: West Euros, Japs, Sikhs
>worst: niggers, Muslims, Russians

1. Nikkeijin
All others are disgusting and should leave.

Are there any Norwegians in Finland, or are there, but none of them commit crimes?

>I want to rob german shops
me too

count me in famalam

>Turks higher tier than Poles
Hmm..... Well alright then

> BEST
Australians, Brits and Other Anglos. They can assimilate during a week's holiday here.

> VERY GOOD
- Japanese. Never had a problem with them

- Western Europeans. French, Italians etc. Always welcome and contribute to our society

- North Americans. Though there's some insufferable American left wingers that come here for political reasons.

> DECENT
- South East Asians

- Chinese

> OK
- Indians

- Christian Africans

- Eastern Europeans

> BAD
- Pacific Islanders

> GET OUT
- Muslims

>1. Finns
Not really minority, best.
>2. Thai
Working hard, don't cause any trouble.
>3. Somalians
Useless illiterates
>4. Arabs
Tribalistic eternally butthurt mudshits that should all be killed.
>5. Gypsies
Pretty selfexplanatory, literal vermin walking upright (almost).

Unironically, Arabs are better. The ones we get are very secular and Arab culture is more Western than Indian culture

They assimilate much better. You've probably met some Arabs you don't know are Arab, like Ralph Nader

>Spaniards
>Come here to fuck our women

Memes are true

A lot of your men are creeps. The one's born here are fine but those that come from the home country bring their shitty attitude here.

1. Euros (mainly Spaniards)
Come looking for a job and usually land better paid jobs than the average colombian
2.Americans
Same thing, also sex tourism
3.Venezuelans
Basically colombians so we get along pretty well
4. Ecuadorians
Also, very culturally similar but they tend to be poorer and sell stuff on the street
5.Chinese
They're starting to arrive bringing their low quality products and selling them for cheaper, it's unfair competition

yes mate, we will pay EU debt for example stealing german shop and import drugs from morocco.

good business

dudu love german shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DKPG7vDiu_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3MZe4KHbmCY

porro en mano

Québec here

>1. French
it's obviously extremely easy for them to assimilate completely

>2. Vietnamese
despite how numerous they are, they don't ghettoize, they integrate super well and they tend to be part of the elite of the country. Top-tier lads.

>3. Latin Americans
some of them are criminal ghetto scum, but many of them integrate very well

>4. Anglos from outside Canada
Anglos from places like the US or the UK often come with the specific intent of learning French and integrating, which some can do quite well.

>5. Poortuguese
Many don't integrate that well, but others do

>6. Chinese
Couldn't fucking integrate if their god damn lives depended on it, but at least they work hard and don't commit crimes

>7. Haitians
OOOOGA BOOOOGA WERE DA CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AT

>8. Greeks
brown turkroaches who can't fucking integrate for shit

>9. Italians
brown turkroaches who can't fucking integrate for shit AND WHO CONTRIBUTE A FUCKTON OF CRIME, EVEN WORSE THAN FUCKING HAITIANS

>10. Arabs
no comment required

>11. Anglos from within Canada
literally go out of their way to avoid integrating

Fuck off butthurt pidoraskha, Volynhia "genocide" never happened

>Volynhia "genocide"
I wonder who's behind this post

Oh kurva, fuck the UPA evil banderites!!!!!!!!!!
Ay yo hol up, WE WUZ GENOCIDED and LWOWS

Hey at least we're catholic too and treat them well.

Why the fuck would anyone immigrate to Quebec

Why would you expect people to even want to integrate into that shithole

Your whole expectation of assimilation is just literally learning the language

t. butthurt pastanigger

wow rude

Best
1. None

Worst
1. All of them

Anything else and you're a fucking cuck. Fuck off we are full.

B-but you're son or grandson of immigrants

1. Germans
Assimilate easy. Hard to distinguish from the natives.
2. Indiërs (descendants of Dutch colonists and Indonesian natives)
Friendly people. No problems with crime, integration etc, despite being heavily discriminated against in the 50s. Have interesting part Dutch part Indonesian culture.
3. Poles
Can be bydlo and criminal, but also friendly and very hard working.
4. Moluccans
Don't cause any problems anymore ever since the Moluccan independence movement died down (the Dutch govt promised an independent country for the Moluccans and later backed down, so the Moluccans blamed us for them not having a country)
5. Turks
Good food and cause relatively little crime. However, they are muslim and therefore will consider any serious attempt to stop terrorism as racist. They often don't integrate very well and many of them are hardcore Erdogan supporters.
6. Surinamese
BLM-tier through and through
7. Moroccans
Very high crime rate and generally speaking shit people.
8. Somalis
Total subhumans. Over 70% of them is on welfare. They rarely speak comprehensable Dutch. I doubt any one of them has made a serious contribution to society since Ayaan.

I've only included the most notable groups of immigrants. Of course this is heavily stereotypical and not every individual immigrant conforms to the picture I created.

Best: Lebanese
Worse: Everyone else

what about regular Indonesians from outside the Maluku Islands?

>Indiërs
is Wilders one of those?

Few in number. The only people that moved to the Netherlands after Indonesia got it's independence were people who sided with the Netherlands in the war, which were the Indiërs (for obvious reasons) and the Moluccans (because they too were against the creation of Indonesia, since they wanted their own independent state).

what about West Papuans, did you get any of those? Or even East Timorese for that matter (though I imagine they would have been more likely to immigrate to Portugal than the Netherlands, for obvious reason)

Yes, although one with relatively few Asian traits.

1.uruguayans
Pass unnoticed as they're basically the same as us.

2.taiwanese
Most educated asians, learn spanish, integrate, have no problem marrying with locals, etc

3.ukrainians, russians, french
Come to work, pass unnoticed, never cause problem

4.shitalians and asspainiards
Talk shit about our country and us, come crying when shit hits the fan. Still do it today, almost 50+ come every day. Work and adapt.

Other europeans may/may not do the same and fall in number 3 or 4

5.chileans
Talk shit too, but still come. 2 types: nigger tier (petty crime, less numbers); normal person (work, adapt, etc)

6.chinks
Never saw anyone shitting on the street or anything they do in Canada or USA but they are dirty as fuck anyways. They have drugstores. Some can be annoying as they don't care about learning spanish, semi nigger tier, could try to scam you, selling products in bad condition, etc

7.bolivians
nigger tier but more calm, do menial jobs

8.paraguayans
same as before but niggerer and savage

9.peruvians and colombians
plain niggers. sell drugs, do crime, etc

Never heared of either. I think we have very few East-Timorese because East-Timor was a colony of Portugal and without the ties created in colonial times there is not much reason for a Timorese to move to the Netherlands. I don't think we have many West-Papuans because a) the island is scaresly populates and b) because West-Papua joined Indonesia in the 60s. By then most of the anti-Dutch sentiments have died down a lot, so the risk of getting purged as a pro-colonial in West-Papua must have been lower than in other parts of Indonesia.

There are not many colombians there, like 15k tops and most of them are students

Good: Poles, Bulgarians, Ukrainians
Decent: Chinks, Filipinos
Bad: Romanians, niggers
Absolute shit: Albanians, Moroccans

til we are good immigrants.
Kind of unexpected desu

We need more Japs, girls preferably.

There are, but very few and their crimes are statistically insignificant.

Tack bror