twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the link his stream

mpv templeos.org/hls/templeos.m3u8

Think maybe Terry going to 404 soon.
Keep yo self together Temple Bro

yep
not loading on me

Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health- dpbh.nv.gov

He stopped the stream to go shower and to get gas for his generator.

He said the showers cost him $10. Must be the fee for truck stop showers. Seems a little steep to me.

at the end of the stream, terry said he had to take a shower (cost him 10 bucks) and get some gas for the generator.

fucking usa niggers.. 10 bucks for a shower

Well, I'm sure being a homeless bum is a lot easier in a country where you have to pay 50% of your income to the government.

In France where I live you can stop at any large gas station (PRIVATE) on large roadds and showers are FREE.
Also this is called service
Fucking us niggers

>WHY WONT THEY LET ME GET NAKED AND WET WHEREVER I PLEASE?

Yeah, income taxes are a homeless person's greatest worry.

> what is a pussy for 5 bucks ?

nigger

The joke was "europeans are poor, so their countries are more accommodating to poor homeless people"

10 bucks is pretty outrageous. Those showers had better be REALLY nice. I take it his parents threw him out?

I'm honestly surprised showering is even on his priority list.

But who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Idris CIA Nigger Elba

Jim "Mister" Metokur

Yeah, he got kicked out some days after receiving a drum kit some user collected money for.
But he was already having a few fights with his parents earlier, so don't know exactly why he got kicked out.

So he got jailed for a while, then mental home, then he took a loan for a van, a fast laptop and a cellphone with unlimited data, and there we are

Terry became a neet normie. Paradoxal.

>Terry became a neet normie
Are you retarded?

No, you stupid fuck ?

He got a loan for a house. He's a normie now.

Idiot

What kind of a normie sends videos of himself jacking off to European politicians?

What kind of a normie doesn't?

How strong is your autism ?

Word.
I don't have any sperm left from too many uploads today

>amerifat credit companies give out loans to people living on disability checks
lel

SSDI is income you fucking retard

>t. mongoloid on neetbux

>tfw terry posts phone numbers for his family

call dad cell and ask why his son is living in a van

Dick move to post this shit here

>Hey you know what would be cool? If we'd harrass this 90 year old guy who's taking care of his wife suffering from dementia and who couldn't handle his schizophrenic son on top of that.

i'll be pope of the whites and you can be pope of the niggers
okay?

how bout them apples

Haskell fags blown the fuck out.

When will Firefox be released for TempleOS?

he sure looks Jimmy Paige

likes*

It doesn't have networking so what would it need that for you nigger?

Former trucker here. They only cost $2 back in 2007 when i drove. Unlikely they would be $10. Sounds like he's being ripped off to me.

Curious. Are they usually pretty clean or are they as filthy as truckstop bathrooms?

sup terry!

For $10 a shower he might as well just sign up to a gym

everybody be on your best behavior

>living in a van is normie now
wew
The devolution of retarded memes continues.

high-level thinker right here

The namebrand chains like T/A Pilot. Fyling J etc are good because they have corporate standards. Its the hole in the wall joints you find shower floors with 3 inches of cum and roaches on the walls.

There's versions of TOS that have networking.

This. If you are doing the van life, a gym membership is pretty tight.
More so if it is one that has a sauna too.

In some upper-tier gyms, they even sell food and drink (healthy, obviously).
So you can get both fit, a shower, relax and have a bite to eat all in one place.
Usually not that much more expensive either.

Either that or a generic gym and go to an all you can eat place, load up on your protein there every other day or few, then eat veg and grains the rest of the meals.
Just don't go overboard and get banned.
Usually most places will get a bit anxious when you go past 6-8 plates on expensive foods like meat, fish and such since that is where they begin to lose money.
Honestly, it happens so rarely it makes me wonder why the even fucking bother banning people.
Most people tend to go 2-4 plates on average all-you-eat places. Let them subsidize the people with blackholes for a stomach.

lmao

>be me
>go to domino's all you can eat for 6€
>when I'm eating my 5th family size pizza, clerk comes, visually anxious, sarcastic and passive aggresive
>asks me if I want another one (this is normal, they come when you aren't finished with your current one)
>say yes and smile
>this keeps going
>eat 9 family sized pizzas in total, their cost is 20€ per pizza, 180€ worth of food for 6€
>sick as fuck, almost vomiting
>vomited half an hour later on my way home
>worth it

Didn't get banned though

literal nigger

I'm white. If you don't want people eating all they can eat, you shouldn't advertise it as an all you can eat thing.

The loving kindness of Mister God

Does anybody have a mirror of the video with Terry getting beer all over himself and air drumming to Double Vision? It's essential Terry kino and I can't find it anywhere.

Pic related.

Man, I don't get it. His whole website keeps going for me. I get a connection timeout error. Only on his site, though. Anyone else having issues? It's currently down now for me.

Works for me. Terry is talking about how shitty the Pope is right now.

FUCK THE ELEPHANTS

He sniffed his pit
while my guutar gently weeps is playing
it's awesome moment

wtf!

>watches random YouTube video
>rants about some nonsense
>checks Diana's twitter feed
>gw
>re-opens Firefox
>repeat x1000
you're not missing anything

I'm looking for an mp3 or audio file of the main theme for Temple OS, the one he used to play a while back at the beginning of his videos with along with the Temple OS logo. Anyone have it or know a YouTube video where I can hear it? Videos on the archive channels are disappearing for some reason.

Temple OS remix:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYMA6hY_74

Pretty awesome. It's missing the second part though.

I have the webm. If this thread is still up in the morning I'll post it.

It was $8 at one near L.A. in spring 2016

he's here

Terry Davis Live-Stream Notifier v5.0 is here!

pastebin.com/TRUmWWgU

Works in both Python 2 and 3 now. Beefed up Mac notifications (needs tested, I don't have a Mac, so can someone let me know if it's working?), and general cleaning up of the code. Let me know of any bugs, tips, advice, etc. Enjoy!

Is it released under the GPLv3 license?

Absolutely! I ran it by Torvalds himself.

Get on my level.

Daily reminder to join the official /tosg/ IRC!

terrychat.serveirc.com

I thought the official templeos channel is #templeos on irc.rizon.net

>elementary
>Panty-on
Fucking gay, curry nigger cattle! Install KDE Neon!

I want to go back

Oh shit. Busted!

Is he drumming on his laptop?

he has a drum pad

Disgusting, why isn't this pubic domain like TempleOS?

I checked with Terry and Torvalds (band name?) and they said God is perfectly just, so the notifier is now completely free, public, and open-source.

I want the fuckin' cool ass instructions fuck yeah every programmer wants access to all that shit ya know?

if res.reason == "OK" and not streaming:
title = "Alert"
msg = "Terry Davis is live-streaming."

Are you serious?

What, the "not streaming" thing? It's for setting the Boolean, a pre-condition. Does look weird though.

Further down that section you'll see streaming set to True. "not streaming" just indicates the boolean that he is streaming hasn't been set yet.

Maybe this would read a little better:

if res.reason == "OK" and not streaming:
streaming = True
title = "Alert"
msg = "Terry Davis is live-streaming."

I updated my old tadnotify script for Linux, if interested you can grab it at sheikhs.space and untar it to /opt/tadnotify, modify as needed

Nice work!

That one is cia filled, this is the new official IRC

hastebin.com/cudedemiwe.rb

Cleaned that up for you.

he's adding CIA niggers to the shooter game FOR US! "my little Sup Forums fans will love it"

maybe he doesn't hate his teenage boy fan club after all

if he's got unlimited data, a van and nothing better to do, can't we get him to drive by the fairgrounds, or down the strip? might be interesting.

"TempleOS can capture video now". Wow, imagine all the people that is going to stream TempleOS games on twitch.

>terry making pbj sammiches

/comfy/

He moved the speaker
Offspring earrape!

And dancing to 70's music.

>hastebin.com/cudedemiwe.rb

Looks great! Nice ideas. Looks a lot cleaner.

where can I watch his stream?

>TD playing some gaem talking about CIA niggers and sandniggers
this is gold. Praise the lord.

templeos.org

Put a smile on God's face

Someone should let Terry know he can get a cheap gym membership and use their showers. Is he functional at all in public though? I remember that one video where a black guy walked by and Terry said "hey nigger"