Unironically running Linux as a primary and only OS

>unironically running Linux as a primary and only OS
What the fuck is wrong with you?

After ~20 years of experience it is the best choice.

Microsoft Windows doesn't work very well without a real mouse. So all my laptops run Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

if the gnome team made one there would be no apps or icons or windows just a empty desktop

It is the best tool for what I need it for. You wouldn't use a screwdriver when you need a buzz saw, would you?

>not using windows for gaems only
>2021

>2019
>not just running windows games on linux instead

>no keyboard as standard equipment
fake and gay

>flipout keyboard

But it says there is one.

Hopefully it's mechanical or i will get typing cancer.

lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On the linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that the linux does not have. You have those two buttons in the linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

>punchcard reader
Sounds about right for Sup Forums

i don't know what type of poorfag hardware you have, but a linux distro'takes 5 to 10 minutes to install.
regarding the rest, copypasta harder next time, nobody's gonna believe that

>not posting the pic
Retard.

Not all people play gaymes.

> no TrackPoint

Useless

that's too small for our fat fucking fingers and you know it

Beging this mich oft a shill!

> godlike user interface
In your dreams!

>some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

operational .... None if my Linux-boxes (Servers/Work-PCs) had a Software related kernel panic (BSOD equivalent), it was only one a faulty S-ATA controller, while Windows just randomly crashed.

>You have those two buttons in the linux
Judging an OS by its installer .. How retarded is that!

If one makes the presumption that the modern IT is all about the internet, then you have to ask yourself
'Does Linux even have a choice in this matter ?'

A modern computing system is not one that is run from the command line - it is a system that is tied in with the internet Cloud. Just have a look at Windows 10 with Cortana and OneDrive for an example of this done right.

You need the outlook to connect in with the mass of email flowing around us every day. And then there is document collaboration - the sharing of Wordfiles and Excels between users across state boundries ! Voice over IP, cloud enabled 'Surface' computing, and voice command interfaces - all tied together with .NET and the OneDrive.

The driving force behind this internet is the Microsoft Sharepoint Server - a central peice of systems software which connects all these end points together, in a synergistic kaleidoscope that achieves both balance and symmetry.

The smart Vendors know that in order to get ahead in the future IT, that means integrating with the Cloud.

Linux has nothing on the Cloud.

>running Linux as a primary and only OS
lol
who do that?

>Document sharing stuff, buzz words, and microsoft shilling for the entire post
Take a pity (you) and be satisfied

windows in your pc for gayms
linux for your laptop

everything else is completely retarded tier

Wtf? Unless you have gorilla fingers, I don't see the problem to that

i would unironically buy that.

>playing games on a PC

>in a synergistic kaleidoscope that achieves both balance and symmetry

>magsafe
>magsafe 2
ah must be nice

Linux is not an OS.
Nobody runs linux as an os.

my main labtop broke, now I'm stuck on a memepad with arch

What else am I supposed to use? I'm simply not interested in installing Winbotnet 10, using a desktop PC I didn't build, or going the Hackintosh route.

It works and it's free. Even my games. Why would I use a worse OS?

It's free, it works, I'm unfamiliar with and uninterested in OS X, and I loathe Windows.